It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puddles the 7 ft clown with the amazing voice!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This is somewhat incredible. Puddles the Clown singing a cover of Lordes "Royals". There is something hypnotic about this. He has an incredible voice.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

He is also incredibly tall ( almost 7ft tall) and has a bizarre backstory. I actually kind of like the song and lyrics after seeing his version.

I heard that the clown would never say a word. That he barely ever spoke, even to friends. That he chose to communicate through song, and all of his songs were sad. He was a really sad clown, sadder than all the others, and whenever he had something to say, it could only be cast through the baritone of his beautiful voice. Singing a cover of Lorde’s “Royals” had made him a famous clown, but he was still a shy clown, awkward and often timid in his surroundings. His reputation followed him like strings on balloons. He didn’t love people. He was cranky. He was sometimes hard to work with. He was known to pace silently onstage before he sang; he was known to glower; he recoiled at bright lights. He bristled at trivialities, like where to set his lantern. He had learned that to be seen in public was to make some people scared. He wore no big red nose, no goofy nimbus of hair, no long clown shoes that might make someone laugh if he slipped on a banana peel. He wasn’t just creepy, with dark eyes set off by white makeup that coated his face — he was straight-up scary, with a bald head and three black poof-balls dotting his pale white outfit, with a chiffon collar outlined in black; and he was almost 7 feet tall, and thin. No one could ever remember a time when he smiled, not even once, which can’t be said of even the most evil clown. His name — a name that evoked the last part of the rain, a word as gloomy as the clouds it came from — didn’t help.

grantland.com...

edit on 18-3-2014 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

Who is this clown? He sounds funny.

I don't understand why he dresses up as a clown, it's creepy (as are all clowns) but it's definitely unique for that genre.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

I saw this video a few months back and he IS amazing! Love the rendition, too!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I'm feeling such a strange mix of horror and amazement, I just... I don't know how I'm supposed to feel... It's like seeing a kitten possessed by the devil himself. Creepy but lovable at the same time.

More.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

trollz
I'm feeling such a strange mix of horror and amazement, I just... I don't know how I'm supposed to feel... It's like seeing a kitten possessed by the devil himself. Creepy but lovable at the same time.

More.

Your exactly right. Every time I watch it I get to the end and am like what did I just see?. A kitten possessed by the devil seems like a very good description. He does have an incredible voice though. If you read the article it is very strange.

new topics

top topics

join