It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asking For A Revelation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Are you able to provide for me a revelation about Jesus? Like this. What did he mean when he said eat my flesh drink my blood? How do you eat his flesh and drink his blood. I thought of it as telepathy for a while. Genetic coding. But it could be anything. This is why i'm asking for a revelation. I don't know what Jesus meant, would have me do and how to solve the problem

As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another. So in this case something is passed passing from me to you in trade. Jesus words are his flesh and blood perhaps, the words of his that are printed in the bible, these words are pretty much all we know about him. So words passed in unique combination in this code we call language have the ability to help others or destroy.

John 6:63 The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life. Jesus said this. How do you capitalize on Jesus and the words he spokie and get maximum life and spirit out of them? Jesus words are pretty much still a riddle and total mystery. This is why I do discuss them when others talk about science. Why is Jesus and his beliefs any different than Tane the Maori God of forest and birds. Need your revelation on this as well. Hitler was able to get people to follow him. I'm finding it more absurd to believe in Jesus without some kind of revelation that sweeps the world. I need more stories of Jesus from people. If I am to imitate Jesus then these words of mine also contain life and spirit though not on the scale of Jesus probably. There is the power of life and death in the tongue, in these words I speak and your response.

So what is your revelation of LOVE that you communicating. I think often as we try and help others the first thing we should be doing is trying to help ourselves. We are weak. Did you know we are in the dark. We don't know very much. We are in the dark over so many things. Scrambling around bumping into each other imitating and copying each other but no one really knows. All the big secrets are just that. Secrets. Things that would provide light are hidden away.

We all operate in the dark. We think in the dark. If you are able to communicate to me a solved piece of the puzzle then this is good for me and possibly I can trade you for a puzzle piece that I have solved of equivalent value and this will create work for both of us but probably not. I'm looking to gain from this post in some way. Gain something. Hopefully life. I'm a little short on love and life at the moment.

I'm also looking for charity as I am a charity case. Not money or material items but items of other trade like words and thoughts and feelings anything charity wise you want to post. Charity me a post in this thread or a star and flag. Charity me with your generosity.

What is something you want to write about? This thread is pretty much open. Is it only God who can bring revelation?

I struggle with Jesus because of Noahs Ark, and repopulating every animal from only 2 of a kind and us all being related to noah. Also Jonah in the whale seems a bit absurd. Moses and a couple million people wandering the desert also seems a bit far fetched. Jesus actually uses Noah when he says it will be just like in the days of Noah at the second coming.

I have trouble believing in Jesus yet some part of me still fights for him even though it's so far way out. I really like his sayings. I like Good. The new testament has become like a Tolkien Epic for me.

Everything comes to a dead end. All I can predict for myself is like others before me I will die. Perhaps there is a way to solve this. This seems to be a core effect of what Jesus was trying to achieve. Jesus fought death and came to bring immortality.

I'm looking for revelation and charity, knowledge would be nice also as would any gains or benefits. How bout proof of love? Do you love me? Perhaps you could demonstrate LOVE for me so I can imitate and incorporate. Does anybody really love? I dunno?

What would you tell your kids as there growing up? What would you tell your father or mother? What would you tell me?

Beware the pain, suffering, misery. Beware. Plan and practice for it is greater than you know. Humans have the potential to suffer ever so greatly. Pretty much practically everyone underestimates just how great pain can be. This is my trade to you. Involve your thinking more about suffering. If you do actually suffer this thinking could possibly help you.

One thing. If your in pain let people know. Don't let them write it off as something else like schizophrenia or anything other than you are in pain a wrong diagnosis could stick with you all your life. Tell them forcefully about how you are in pain.

The pain can be kind of hard to locate exactly where it is in the body but keep telling them. Demand drugs to mask the pain and when in better feeling try and help the doctor to find where the pain is. Get xrays and whatever other scans available.

No one actually cared that I was in pain. I pretty much shut up about it. It was extreme always on for 10 years. You have just underestimated pain again and weren't even in the ballpark.

Check your diet. It may help to eat better and different foods. I ate poorly as finances were an issue.

Anyway what did Jesus mean when he said eat my flesh drink my blood. Also What did he mean when he said you must be born again. That's another riddle and mystery Scooby. What is your revelation?

Sorry to have bored you.

Leeda.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

Here you go ..Read carefully and understand and you will be blessed .tasc-creationscience.org...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

From my understanding of Jesus, he had a lot to give. He also said something like 'if someone steals your shoes, give them your shirt'. I have never really thought about eating Jesus flesh or drinking his blood. When he said it it was at the last supper as he broke the bread and passed around the wine. What he said has been a way to remember him, similar to saying grace and taking a moment to reflect just where and at what effort our food has come from.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by leeda

Eating of the flesh and drinking the blood is figurative and not literal. To help to start to understand here is verses from John (KJV);

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not...

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jesus was the Torah made flesh (God's Law/word). You eat and drink of it as you read and study the word. Also Jesus was referencing his sacrifice which was to occur the next day. Jesus was and is the lamb that was slain before the foundation of the world was laid. Jesus is the eternal passover lamb which we are to eat of if you wish to passover to the promised land.

It seems by your question that you have heard a knock at the door, you might want to go and open it. He is more than willing to give you the answers you seek since he desires a relationship and wants to share. But it's up to you to open the door.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Jesus lived a life of service then suffering.
Partaking in His communion is partaking in His life and suffering, accepting that this life will give the individual pain and suffering.
Jesus suffering becomes part of us.

So as I understand it

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

Thanks for your post . Jesus stands at the door and knocks .If any man let Him in He will make His abode in the believer . The act of being born again .And He will never leave us ,nor can anyone take us from His hands .

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

leeda

John 6:63 The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life. Jesus said this. How do you capitalize on Jesus and the words he spokie and get maximum life and spirit out of them? Jesus words are pretty much still a riddle and total mystery. This is why I do discuss them when others talk about science. Why is Jesus and his beliefs any different than Tane the Maori God of forest and birds. Need your revelation on this as well. Hitler was able to get people to follow him. I'm finding it more absurd to believe in Jesus without some kind of revelation that sweeps the world. I need more stories of Jesus from people. If I am to imitate Jesus then these words of mine also contain life and spirit though not on the scale of Jesus probably. There is the power of life and death in the tongue, in these words I speak and your response.

I think you have misunderstood the meaning of Christs work.
Jesus never offered anyone heaven on earth/maximum life and spirit.
Jesus Himself was killed on a torture rack after being brutalised. This world is crap, it offers nothing.
Jesus promises that this will end, the promise is upon his return or our death.

The promise of Christ is not for here, its the future, He asks us to honour Him by loving God,loving others as He did and just hanging on.

Christianity is about reward not instant gratification

A great bible study site, you can listen, just go to categories.www.meetingwithchrist.com...
Cos reading the bible doesnt help you grow, only good study and understanding does

and sadly Jesus never came to sweep the world, sweep anyone, really.
Its a long hard road being a Christian, if anyone tells you different they probably dont know God
edit on 18-3-2014 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

leeda

I'm also looking for charity as I am a charity case. Not money or material items but items of other trade like words and thoughts and feelings anything charity wise you want to post. Charity me a post in this thread or a star and flag. Charity me with your generosity.

Beware the pain, suffering, misery. Beware. Plan and practice for it is greater than you know. Humans have the potential to suffer ever so greatly. Pretty much practically everyone underestimates just how great pain can be. This is my trade to you. Involve your thinking more about suffering. If you do actually suffer this thinking could possibly help you.

Leeda.

Well I am sure this wont help, but.
I knew someone who was in pain, I pretty much just ignored it and distanced myself from their pain, denied it. Even questioned them and their pain, blamed them for their own pain.

I lost that friend, lost that relationship, sadly I then learned the depth of that pain.
I now feel it, probably felt it when I knew them but denied it so I wouldnt feel uncomfortable. Now I live with their pain and have no way to share our burden, to help them.

If we share our suffering we can sharpen others by helping them to understand how we may better help.

leeda
Everything comes to a dead end.

No I think the end is the beginning

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

He is hinting at the fact that he is the physicality of reality.

He is the body, the light, the image, the word, the Son -- He is logos -- He is the godhead bodily.

To grasp this understanding of Jesus, to understand God, the Trinity, and reality, think of God like mind / soul, body, and spirit or Father, Son, Holy Ghost.

The mind, the creator, the awareness, the soul, the thinker, the sensor, the thought producer, the concept producer of God is Father.

The body, the image, the word, the symbol, the light, the form of Father's awareness or concepts is Jesus.

Will or the ability or force that manifests is The Holy Spirit.

So, to put it into an image you can understand: Jesus being the physicality of reality is sort of like the light of your mental images, or the sound of your inner-voice, or the warmth you imagine as you think of a warm sunny day -- but then transfer the mental images into the actual physicality of reality. That is, reality is the mind, and mental images, and will of God - what we see or sense is Jesus.

Just as these words are the image of my awareness, Jesus is the image of God's awareness or concepts; and the images (Jesus) is all that is sensed - he is everything that is described as sensation from light, to magnetism, to kinetic energy, or heat, to love, to everything you can think of visually or physically but he is not what the things mean - the meaning of the things - the meaning to warmth, not the sensation of warmth, goes to Father - he conceptualizes and creates the images - he is the thinker or awareness.

e.g. How do you get to my awareness, to my concepts? Through the images I have made as these words. This is why you go through the Son to get to Father - this is why Jesus is the way but we pray and give praise to Father.

Basically, we are not to praise the flesh or the body but we are to seek the mind through the body - it is the way to know Father. This is why Jesus was all like "why do you keep calling me good." He was directing the praise to Father even though Jesus is the body of God and so he is God, but he is not the creator of Trinity, who is Father.

Get it?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

edit on 18-3-2014 by SonOfManPrinceMichael because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

Jesus was the Torah made flesh (God's Law/word).
The Torah is something written by people.
The first part of John 1 is talking about something else, which is the Logos.
Jesus is the lawgiver of a new law, and is the Name of God.

Jesus was and is the lamb that was slain before the foundation of the world was laid.
You can read that verse in Revelation as talking about the book of the lamb that was written before the world.
Also, the "lamb that was slain" is never identified as Jesus in Revelation.
I probably is the reference to the people written in the nook of the lamb.
The Greek word here normally translated in standard Bible versions as "lamb" is more specifically a young male sheep, and not necessarily a lamb in the normal understanding of the word.
The New Testament never mentions eating Passover lambs, so that interpretation is not likely to be correct.
Jesus tells the truth about things, and that is what he says brings not just life temporarily, but life eternal.

edit on 18-3-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

The blood and flesh he spoke of are symbolic

The blood is his life, and the way he lived it... the flesh are the words he spoke and what he taught...

IF one consumes his flesh and blood symbolically... They take his life as an example on how to live, and how to treat others in this life

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by leeda

All of your questions and more, about Jesus, are already answered in the Bible, specifically in Paul's letters.

Start HERE

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The eating of the flesh and the drinking of His blood is the taking of the Lord's Body by those who believe and understand.

Jesus created a ritual whereby people might receive His body for the forgiveness of their sins. He did not create a ritual where people "ask Jesus into their hearts," as some denominations promote. Such a ritual does not exist in Scripture or tradition. Instead, he said "Take and eat, this IS My body." (Luke 22:19.)

This ritual is literal, not symbolic. How this can be is a Mystery that we cannot understand in this life.

When Jesus spoke of giving His flesh to eat, he lost many of His disciples. (John 6:48-66). The word "eat" here means "to gnaw on," as a vulture or eagle gnaws on carrion. He did not say "Hey, I was just speaking metaphorically. Come back." Instead, He allowed this to be a mark of true discipleship.

In 1 Corinthians 11:23-30, we read that God was causing people to die because they were disrespecting the Lord's Supper. Why would God do this over a symbol?

Find a church where the Lord's Body is honored-not with crackers and grape juice, but with the solemnity that He is due.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Why are you asking us for a revelation about Jesus?

He'd be the one to ask.

top topics

join