It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simple Methods to Remove Toxic Heavy Metals From The Body

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   

boncho
Not so much proven wrong, as it is, proven pointless. I'd like to know how he is determining his percentages, and giving such matter of fact statements. In any case, the stuff he is doing is not ground breaking or anything. A quick search yields various studies,
like: Tropical fruit reduces mercury exposure... Circa 2003

If it's not useful,

Please point me to a 3rd party independent laboratory results (that are available for free for):

- Digestion tract free-binding (gut-blood barrier crossing) metal compounds available in foods
- The ability of various food products to bind (chelate) to these metal compounds

Preferably as an excel sheet, downloadable and all data being comparable to each other (i.e. same process).

It can be even a standard reference book costing up to $150, I'll buy it for my own practice.

If you can, I fully agree that he's doing nothing new, useful or groundbreeaking.

We are not talking about the "idea" (of chelation), but free access to comparable raw data, the latter which I can't seem to be able to find right now

edit on 24-3-2014 by Pathaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Pathaka

Preferably as an excel sheet, downloadable and all data being comparable to each other (i.e. same process).

It can be even a standard reference book costing up to $150, I'll buy it for my own practice.

If you can, I fully agree that he's doing nothing new, useful or groundbreeaking.

Sorry, you'd have to post his first, since you are inferring he is doing this.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Pathaka

Pardon?
What's your basis for saying this?

1. He measures metal contamination in rice protein powders
2. He publishes the results
3. The manufacturers/repackagers of the aforementioned products accept to the results and say they will change the product contents

Yes, it's based on what they all say.

Indeed, we need 3rd party verification of the results, to know for sure.

Which manufacturers have responded?
The only ones I can find are ones who advertise on Adams' site.

I also noticed this bizarre paragraph on his disclaimer.
" The more refined a cereal's raw ingredients, the lower the levels of heavy metals we found," explained Adams, who still recommends consuming more holistic, minimally-processed cereals based on organic ingredients (even though they may contain slightly higher levels of heavy metals).

What????

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by championoftruth

You may want to eat the organic ones but they are safe. Primates eat it and they are cooked in many countries.

Additionally they are nutritious containing high potassium.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The propaganda by the industry and their paid lobbyists is very scary.

The make something bad for you into good.Look at the poster above so brain washed or so dead or rather corrupt.probably a shill by the industry.

The Philippines was among those nations that signed the treaty last year, with the country saying they planned to have mercury-free health care facilities by the end of 2016. It's a major victory… but, for those working with this deadly poison on a daily basis, it may not be soon enough.

Environmental activist groups in the Philippines are now calling for an immediate ban on dental mercury, following a new study that has revealed just how high levels of mercury vapor really are in dental institutions.

Mercury Vapors in Some Dental Institutions Are So High They Should Trigger Immediate Evacuations

Anyone who has mercury fillings in their mouth is at risk from the mercury vapors they release. However, dental practitioners – including dentists, dental hygienists, dental students, clinical instructors, and even dental supply traders – are particularly vulnerable to mercury intoxication while working with this toxic substance.

A new study conducted by environmental justice group BAN Toxics (BT) in partnership with the International Association of Oral and Medicine & Toxicology-Philippines, World Alliance for Mercury-Free Dentistry, and Asian Center for Environmental Health, revealed just how high levels of mercury vapor actually are.

The mercury vapor concentrations in five Philippine dental institutions and three dental stores exceeded the standard reference levels set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).1 As reported by BAN Toxics:2

"It was found that mercury concentration values varied from 967ng/m3 to a high of 35,617ng/m3—the majority of which were at levels beyond recommended reference standards such as the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) action level of 1,000 ng/m3. Some areas posted a concentration of >10,000 ng/m3, which is considered as the evacuation alert level by the US EPA."

Rather than waiting until the end of 2016 for the phase-out, exposing dental students and workers to dangerous levels of mercury for essentially three more years, the environmental groups are calling for an immediate ban on...

articles.mercola.com... il&utm_content=art2&utm_campaign=20140325Z1&et_cid=DM41444&et_rid=464903796

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join