It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond the illusion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I have been alive for 37 years now, I have frequented this site for about 10 years, now and I have watched it go down hill and turn into a advertisement engine... I will add a re-quin of something lost, and present one of the last engineered true thoughts on this site.. After this eve, I will leave the lost to the lost, chasing the ashes of the ashes of their lost long thoughts, and leave the memories of those before me.. The ones who were also killed or criticized or excommunicated for daring to bend the illusion.. I am no teacher of history...

Our ancestors knew more about our existence then we do, the majority of our species do not look up at the stars, nor know anything about the constellations or even the nature of the universe when it comes to the relationship with our revolution of our planet and its orbit with our sun...

Yet the ones that EXPRESS intellect, are the target of their strife.. Those who dared for humanity have all ended in either death or the gallows... Their is a sentiment in the nature of our existence that demands control, and if we were to awaken the masses to look up or evolve beyond their understanding as a whole, or change the entropy of things they think they understood, we are to be punished for it... I have pushed beyond my understanding only to come to this conclusion, their is no changing it, mankind will remain in a controlled state for it is a condition it has discovered to be satisfying in a survivalist mentality just as a dog, surrendering to man, we have surrendered to the nature of things.. It seems at one time or another we tried, we attempted to evolve and something traumatically happened to our psyche...

We made a religion out of a man who tried to change the world... We have killed countless others ever since.....

Conspiracy theorist are those who are half awake, who can see past the lucid dream, who can see past the illusion who can focus on the high notes, the sounds not all can hear...

yet I am ashamed of those that condone the orchestrates the men and women, who point those in the direction, that everyone else is afraid of facing....

The men and women, that evolved mankind have all been murdered or imprisoned in our history, in one sense or another....

This was not Edison's dream... This was not Ford's dream... This was not Einstein's dream.... This was not Washington's dream, this was not Roosevelt's dream, this was not Jesus's dream, get the point... This was not Kennedy's dream...

Mankind, has learned how to manipulate nature, and that is all, we have not learned how to understand its nature, or evolve in its understanding...

Our science is limited, our concepts are limited due to the lack of intellect and condemnation of those that DARE TO DREAM....

we are and will be doomed....

it is in our nature...

as a whole we cannot accept or be part of human evolution, we have to parlay it with greed and substance, our evolution has to do with electricity and money....

not the spirit...

I never thought I would see ats become this as well, yet I suppose ats was in this stature all along....

Yet this is no vendetta....

Just a disappointment...

dedicated to all those before me who dared to dream on ats....

Over and out...

Thank you for the air space Skeptic...

Jeff

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
yep, and worse humans are too blind to see that we are our own worse nightmare. Still in the early infancy stage of basic evolution, we have let the cat out and want to watch it dance. There are more advanced beings in the hood, they look at us as we do a lion in his den, not civil just a self serving beast. We have much to learn if we give our future a chance, but there are those willing to roll the dice on our behalf and we pull the lever of our own demise in cycles. This wasteland has a few "humans", seek them out and sit a spell, there is more to come...
edit on 17-3-2014 by teslahowitzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
my message to those listening on ats, dare to dream... Post it....

Defy the NORM....

ANGER THE WICKED....

and just dare...........

In the end....

Silence becomes the answer...

You learn to accept it, as others cannot...

That is what being wise is....

ATS cannot accept this answer....

It has become a quagmire...

meh....

A delicate thread... Indeed...
edit on b102014-03-17T22:10:53-05:00America/Chicago33176 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

edit on b112014-03-17T22:11:40-05:00America/Chicago33176 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Mankind, has learned how to manipulate nature, and that is all, we have not learned how to understand its nature, or evolve in its understanding...

People stay in power because of your above statement. If somebody changes the system, those people lose power. You yourself has to be in charge of understanding its nature, because nobody wants you to learn it. That does not help the status quo and the dollars to keeping to roll in.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

I will add a re-quin of something lost, and present one of the last engineered true thoughts on this site.. After this eve, I will leave the lost to the lost, chasing the ashes of the ashes of their lost long thoughts,

Bye…

Hope to see you back soon.

top topics

join