It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you make of this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I am urged to post to present you with this link davidgray2004.tripod.com...

I am not sure what to think of this, the only reason I thought it may be genuine is because I did here about similar claims made on another site, and this site refers to the fact that the claims had been made before by someone who got killed.

Sorry if this is a repost, but its the 1st time I have come across this story.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
First of all if he does what he says he does, he would never look at documents that he's not supposed to. Regardless of how many people he works with if something like that occured & they started looking it wouldn't be too hard to root him out. If I had an information leak due to IT staff I'd fire the director & eventually clean house.

I do IT work and I never read other peoples work it's a line that you don't cross. I've done lots of contract work for banks & although I hear jokes like can you add a zero to my account I would never seriously consider such a thing. If that guy is telling the truth that's the same as robbing a bank.

All he said is "I work somewhere & I saw something" and he presented nothing substantial what so ever. There's nothing there he posted that any 12 year old couldn't come up with. Had he presented some evidence to go along with his story it might have some credibility.

You also have to consider that if you were going to go to all the trouble to mask yourself, by posting anonymously you would have posted some evidence.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Do you have the links to the other site?

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Its just something that somebody made up. We'd need much more substantial evidence to come to any other conclusion.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Could he/she be any more vague? There is nothing there to support that this is true....

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
There is nothing of substance on that link. Literally anybody could have typed that and posted it online. If there was something more unique to it, like more content with detailed outlines of the extraterrestrial technologies, then perhaps it would be worth a read even if it was fake. As it is, not only is it completely unverifiable in its veracity, it reveals nothing that hasn't already had major amounts of speculation on it already.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I wish I could see a shread of truth in this, but any one with some spare time and immagination could have done this. Where is the proof? If this was true, it would certainly explain alot of things that don't make sense to me. BUT, sadly I don't feel this person is as scared as he/she is trying to appear. If he/she is so confident in covered tracks, why not at least give the world a little taste of this juicy tale?

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Man that did not make any sense; it like me saying

" I know my cousin that knows he seen this over here but it was going to them, and they are going to, and if I don't hide thier gonna know that I know what my cousin knows"

Jibberish, what in the world is all that about, was it an essay?

sorry I'm a beliver to lots of stuff but what am I suppose to belive in that ?

Another thing what does it got to do with aliens and ufo's anyways, unless he's and alien talking and we just don't understand his lingo...LMAO

[edit on 25-11-2004 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I do not want to sound like a total lunatic and I do want people to believe what I am saying so I will be selectively presenting further information and hopefully copies of certain documents as soon as I can.

Well, THAT ship has already sailed, hehe.....

top topics

join