It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right or wrong conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I wonder how do you decide whether some conspiracies are true or false?

Some time ago I realized that if we have really good historical information (facts) on one subject, for example about beginnings of some organizations, belief systems, ideas, ideologies, events and how they were developing and how they influenced one another, but mostly how they influenced society we can come to lots of brilliant conclusions and see the truth.
But for everyone this truth is different and depends on our background, people we meet, memories we have, feelings we are devoted to about one subject.

For now I even do not understand what I actually wrote...anyway is it actually a bunch of conclusions, which become conspiracy theories or conspiracy theories are born from other forms?
edit on 16-3-2014 by AnnieWolf19 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnieWolf19

conspiracies should come from open questions. facts, are, well to me, if you can do it twice and get each time the same result you found something that works, that's science. the truth is something very much depending on your point of view. data after you ran it through your knowledge-filter and forever uncertain, because we can't shoot kennedy a second time, can we?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Eustace Mullins left us some very revealing clues about this mystery before he died.

He said that all conspiracies are connected and that there is only ONE single super-conspiracy that ties all the other conspiracy theories together.

"After forty years of patient study of the crises which faces humanity, I arrived at a very simple conclusion-all conspiracies are Satanic! " ~ Eustace Mullins

"In fact, I point out that all the conspiracies in history - especially during the last 5000 years - are actually different aspects of the same conspiracy. Some people fixed on one aspect of the conspiracy, and say this is the problem, others say another thing, but the thing is all the conspirators work together. All the conspirators are part of the same operation. And this is what people find very reluctant." ~ Eustace Mullins

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ninipe

Thank U for your opinion on this subject

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

And thank U too for your answer
I didn't know about this person.

top topics

join