It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia Airlines plane Flight MH370 missing: New hostage theory

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

Haha lol that's brilliant!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Flatwoods
Sorry if this is a silly question but, is it remotely possible that the pilot simply got lost? My theory is not based on any specialized knowledge of aircraft or flight software, just simple human nature. Consider this: people occasionally get lost in the woods. Now when such a situation arises, common advice tells us that the lost person should stay put and call for help. But often this is NOT WHAT HAPPENS. In many cases, the lost person will try and locate the path in hope of reaching their destination so no one will ever know they were so stupid as to get lost in the first place. In failing to find the correct path, they make additional navigational changes and eventually get so far from the trail that they panic, and run.

Apply this to an airline pilot who makes a navigational error. Such a situation might be a career-ending mistake, so it's conceivable the pilot may avoid radioing for help and try to get back on course as soon as possible, in hopes of landing at the correct destination, just a little bit late. There's just one problem with this: the transponder, ACARS, data recorder, and maybe even the basic navigation equipment will give away the pilot's navigation error, so the pilot may want to turn those things off....

It is possible, although pilots get trained to a high level in navigation skills and spend so much time navigating on a daily basis I would be surprised if this pilot just got lost. Beyond the navigation computers and GPS that aircraft have, pilots have analogue gauges that show 'true' readings. If they failed for some reason, a pilot should be able to navigate by the stars if he has to using azimuth calculations.
It is possible the pilot could have got disoriented though, if they were flying through a storm or something they could have made an error and crashed the plane, but then I'd expect them to have found the wreckage in the gulf of Thailand by now.

The other thing is before they disappeared they were heading in the right direction and on auto pilot, I'm not sure how they could get lost from there?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I think a shoot-down enroute to Petronas T0wer seems...as likely as anything.

Does anyone have an infographic on that?

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

www.google.com...@10.2668538,94.2209519,5z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x9e3afdd17c8a9056
edit on 20-3-2014 by DistantThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

DistantThunder
I think a shoot-down enroute to Petronas T0wer seems...as likely as anything.

Does anyone have an infographic on that?

but why bother covering that up? Whats to gain from doing that?

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
ATC transcript

www.telegraph.co.uk... d.html

Interesting how at midnight it's "good morning" and yet 30 minutes later (into the actual morning hours) everyone is saying "goodnight".
edit on 21-3-2014 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Hmm looks like the articles gone now. I thought I heard something on the news earlier about a telegraph report that was controversial. Something about the info they published came from China, not Malaysia and there were some discrepancies that upset some people. I don't know what it said though.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

sweetjeezus...
I laughed wayyyyyy too hard at that picture....

edit on 22-3-2014 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

I made this the other day for the NWO fans lol

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

edit on 25-3-2014 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

I just heard on a radio news update that $35,000 has gone missing from 4 bank accounts -
belonging to passengers on the missing MH 370 flight.

The money went missing 1 month ago - Police are investigating ...

The plot thickens !

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

That is very interesting indeed! The article says there are suspects, and that the money had been transferred from three of the passengers bank accounts, in to a fourth passengers account by internet transfer. That is very strange.

Nearly $35,000 has been mysteriously withdrawn from four bank accounts belonging to victims of the doomed Malaysia Airlines Flight MH 370 that vanished more than five months ago, according to local reports.

The transactions are believed to have occurred sometime in July, long after all 227 passengers and 12 crew members disappeared during that fateful March 8 flight, The Straits Times reported.

The bank, said to be in Kuala Lumpur but not specifically named, first noticed the withdrawals on July 18, according to Kuala Lumpur's Senior Deputy Police Commissioner Tajuddin Md Isa.

Nearly $35G missing from bank accounts of Malaysia Flight MH 370 passengers: officials

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: daaskapital

I just heard on a radio news update that $35,000 has gone missing from 4 bank accounts -
belonging to passengers on the missing MH 370 flight.

The plot thickens !

What even? That's so weird.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LukeDAP

originally posted by: Timely

The plot thickens !

What even? That's so weird.

It looks like it was just simple fraud by bank employees and/or relatives, maybe it is interesting that the accounts were still in an active state and not suspended somehow, maybe that suggests that officially they are still missing and not officially dead. But other than that simple opportunistic and stupid fraud.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
I just find the fact this news is coming from US reports interesting and that they said it was possibly to be used for something

Sounds like they're not yet telling all they know or think might be the case

ISIL paranoia kicking in.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
If what they say is correct and it was a "soft" landing than I could have only two explanations either the crew ditched it (for one of a million reasons) or it was a on board emergency with either a Fire or decompression and the plane continued on with a incapacitated crew and it could be another similar example to the cornfield bomber en.wikipedia.org... where the pilot ejected fearing a crash only for the plane to level its self and land in a corn field, damage was so light that it was put back into service..

Whatever happened I just hope the people on board did not suffer long term such as ditching in the ocean with survivors only having to wait to succumb to the elements.

Fingers crossed that they can again what ever small information about where this part has been and at least have a real idea of the location it went down.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
MH370 is the another NATO attempt at blaming Russia, but it failed miserably! Of course there were many stories about it being located in Kazakhstan or in other places. But we know very well that the plane was most probably shot down by british imperial forces with the sole purpose of creating US-Russia tensios in the hope of starting WW3 where the EU would be the last man standing!

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

How would that have worked considering it was mostly Chinese passengers on the aircraft?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join