It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massachusetts Supreme Court Rules it’s Legal to Record up Women’s Skirts in Public

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by PaperMetel

to me this is akin to a girl wearing a really low cut shirt that gets mad when guys stare at her chest..

So if your mum is wearing a nice floaty summer dress which is below the knee you would see no problem with me filming up it ??
edit on 6-3-2014 by johnb because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by johnb

Apparently he doesn't. Apparently he thinks his mother would be asking for it by wearing a dress to begin with instead of jeans.

Regardless of the fact that dresses are more modest than tight jeans which show everything.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by Danbones

I am sure there are perverts working security cams. I remember when I went on work experience, I was asked to go and learn a little about store security. I did my work experience in a retail environment, at a sort of supermarket type of place. Heavy discounts on virtually everything.

Anyway, the security manager at the store was forever using the cams to closely observe the bosom of female shoppers, and employees of the store. I mentioned it in an off hand manner on my last day, to the general manager of the store, and I left to the sound of angry chaos!

The thing is Danbones, while we have a massive number of cameras, and while that is an invasion of the general privacy of all us Brits, and while that may stick in my craw like toffee mixed with glue, the fact is that none of the cameras which fall into that bracket, are positioned so as to give them the best possible view of some poor unsuspecting persons crotch. There is much to dislike about the CCTV culture we live in here, but some lech trying to score panty shots is still very much frowned upon.

I knew there was a reason I liked him... may we all leave behind an unjust situation, at least a vortex of political tumult, if not positive change. Bravo Brit.
My end of it (terrible joke admitedly) is the same. The only cure here is to give a sudden context switch to the voyeur: springing to mind (God I can't help it) would be a
Loch Ness where there should have been a Firth of Fourths. That'll teach the twerp.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
the point being there are cameras outside in every place you can think of.. you may feel like you live in a free society on a daily basis but you don't..you live in a nany country bent on controlling you.. and if they cant control you they will film you incriminating yourself store it for years and if you become a prob for them later on in life they release it to ruin credibility..THIS IS THE COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN..

and you see it happen ALL the time..

most people ignore that fact because they don't want to think about it too much..

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Since this is an obscene violation of people, I wouldn't accept their decision and would consider them on notice for being removed when enough were informed, for they have gone rogue and betrayed their oath of office.

In other words, you keep firing the cannon of justice until it works. When you discover rogue wolf in sheeps clothing placed in a responsible position, you pass the purse and hire top PI's to expose him and you throw his political or judiciary career to the wolves.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
favorite

unsubscribe

new thread

alert

johnb and OpinionatedB

I have a 11yo niece..her school used to take over her laptop webcam and watch her when she was at home everyone in my extended family is well aware of cameras and also know when they are outside they are never alone.
when you walk down the street and see little webcams in concrete flowerpots inches from the ground for years, it tends to sink in a bit

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
oh and for those of you who think your house is a safe haven..

theater systems
t.v.'s
disk recorders
canopeners
washerdryers
dishwashers

ect
ect
ect

these are all things you use mostly on a daily basis inside your house that have microphones,webcams(sometimes both) as well as wifi/Bluetooth installed on them
for the sake of (convenience) *who's theres or ours? that's the real question*

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
like I said, they'd get something done as quickly as possible, to bring their laws into the modern era.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
So the MA legislature passed an updated law to address this loophole. And they were able to do this in about 24hrs. This goes to prove that if they WANT to actually accomplish something in government they CAN. Clearly suggesting that the rest of the time they are just screwing around. Remember that when we all go Ukraine on the status quo.

<< 1  2   >>

join