It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos from a 1972 Rothschild Illuminati party

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

nancyliedersdeaddog
Obviously people scratching their face or rubbing their beard aren't masonic gesture.

One sheep fooled. A few billion to go.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Dreamkidd

Stanley Kubrick really researched his movies. He must have known a thing or two about such parties. It not only reminds me of "Eyes Wide Shut", but "The Shining" as well. Roman Polanski is another one who must have known a little about secret satanist societies ("the ninth gate").

Spooky pictures at least, considering the Rothschilds have been ruling the world for centuries.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Virgil91
Stanley Kubrick really researched his movies. He must have known a thing or two about such parties. It not only reminds me of "Eyes Wide Shut", but "The Shining" as well. Roman Polanski is another one who must have known a little about secret satanist societies ("the ninth gate").

Using that logic Lucas must have known about space Samurai with light swords and Spielberg was a marine biologist.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Virgil91

Using that logic Lucas must have known about space Samurai with light swords and Spielberg was a marine biologist.

I don't apply logic, I know Kubrick intensely researched his movies. Fact.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Virgil91
Yeah, who needs reason and logic!? That stuff is just stupid. Let's just post information and insist it's fact. LOL

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Some of these images are disturbing in the context of illuminati symbolism. It's one thing to see blogs point out such symbolism in music videos but it's another to see this exact symbolism being used by the very people who are supposed to behind it all!

::shivers::

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I don't understand the people ridiculing this thread.

Do you deny that cults exist? If you acknowledge they do, then wouldn't you agree that they all rely on their ability to brainwash their followers through various forms of conditioning, brainwashing, and mind control? And if you agree with that, then why is so absurd to believe that twisted group of bored, wealthy individuals with nothing better to do with their time would come follow occult beliefs?

I don't believe in Satan or follow religion, but I do believe, that there are people who follow a different kind of religion than we are used to and the teachings are often so twisted they realize they have to keep them secret.

That's not exactly far fetched, is it?

ETA: I think the main disconnect here is the insistence of some to assert that these Occultists somehow have any real mystical or spiritual power over any of us. This, to me, is the reason why so many scoff at the idea of the existence of secret societies, which makes perfect sense. The only "power" those who belong to these societies have is the fact they are very exclusive and generally require wealth. This makes it easy for those who know the right people to get into positions of power ahead of more deserving individuals. Like my fiancee who works for a dairy company in town says, "It's no coincidence that those who hold the highest positions at my plant also go to the same church together." It's no different.
edit on 23-4-2014 by nunya13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
a reply to: Virgil91
Yeah, who needs reason and logic!? That stuff is just stupid. Let's just post information and insist it's fact. LOL

I like Kubrick's work and read quite a lot about him. His collaborators said of him that when he researched a movie he became an expert in whatever he was studying. So in this case I don't use logic to make the statement that he liked researching his movies , and the atmosphere of those pictures reminds me of the ghosts of "The Shining" and "Eyes Wide Shut".

Forgive me, I just joined ATS and didn't know you have to prove with reasoning/deductive process/empirical evidence the information you share. I will take that into account on future posts.

LOL

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: nunya13
Do you deny that cults exist?

Except this was not a 'cult' party, it was already explained in the thread the reason for the costumes and décor.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I reallly don't get why people are freaking out over a costume party? Who cares? Everyone has parties, some of them are even costume parties. It seems like hypocritcal indignation.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join