It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zelensky and His Generals Embezzled ‘At Least’ $400M from U.S. Aid Last Year

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: WhatItIs
Just 400 million? Where the other billions go?

10% to the big guy.

You said it before I did.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Narvasis

Agreed, I don't trust Reuters, or any other MSM, legacy media publication.

I do however give Mr. Hersh strong credence and that is the underlying source.

It's sad we can't trust MSM. Here's a link (yournews.com) to an article from May 3, 2022 which says he's worth $850M - just short of $1B. I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that he's added $150M in a year to take him to 1B.

Here's a particularly interesting extract from the article. Note that part that talks about "Western politicians". If we can only prove that and find out who they are.

Ilya Kiva, a Ukrainian opposition lawmaker who was stripped of his mandate last month, alleges that “hundreds of millions of dollars” are being wired to accounts controlled by the president’s office, where they are being plundered, not just by Zelensky and his staff, but by “Western politicians who get kickbacks for their [countries’] assistance”. Kiva has suggested that Zelensky’s earnings have recently jumped to about “$100 million a month”.

Edit to add: did a bit of reading on Ilya Kiva and he's, by no means, what I would call a Ukrainian patriot. He seems to be more aligned with Moscow. So, not sure we can take everything he says as the gospel.

edit on 4-13-2023 by LogicalGraphitti because: ETA

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yep.

That's all I have to say.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
Remember when Ukraine was sending campaign donations to the democrats? Ukraine didn't have any money to send.

So the US taxpayers are paying Ukraine, to turn around and pay US Democrats and republicans. Clown world.

All being done conveniently BEFORE the economic collapse. These wholly compromised "elitists" are securing their families interests for generations to come while they debate cutting such things as veterans benefits...😠

F em all.

edit on 4/13/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This is really old news, although it never appeared in the news. Zelensky has enough on the Biden mafia to keep the deposits coming every month. Zelensky et al was mentioned in the Panama Papers and similar documents that listed people who had questionable accounts in Panama.

As long as the money keeps coming in, Zelensky won't drop the beans on Biden. The American taxpayer is keeping Biden out of the slammer. Although given the corruption in government today, probably wouldn't matter if Zelensky did drop the beans. This is SOP for American politicians now.

No one should be shocked.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   

" Zelensky Demands Another $14 Billion, Asks Finance Leaders to Take Money from Russia "

The SKIM is getting Serious Now , but Peace Talks are Not ...................GO RUSSIAN FEDERATION !

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Here's a particularly interesting extract from the article. Note that part that talks about "Western politicians". If we can only prove that and find out who they are.

We can speculate by applying some logic.

The Bidens, clearly and if that needs further explanation at this point, theres not much helping that.

Mcain, but he dead.

Linsday Graham of course, as he has been giving throat service to Ukraine for 9 years along with the above and....

Victoria Nulin and her husband, Kagan. Both mired deep in Ukrainian interest far ahead of our own.

We can add the handful of plotiticians who have visited in the past year and a half as well. Most recently Manchin.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It's not about the result.

It's about the journey.........

Have you learned nothing in the past 22 years V1rtu0s0???

I know nothing.

But yeah, it's clearly about the hope. Just like when the CDC said they hoped the covid vaccines would work even though the trials data said otherwise. Well we know Ukraine can't win no matter how much money we throw at them but we hope they might. Now, let's get back to laundering and embezzling...and...hoping.
edit on 13-4-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Exactly.

No end equals focused profits.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   
War machines always make money. Hasn't been a war yet that the players didn't get rich. The difference here is the blackmail hand that Zelensky is playing. He's got Biden exactly where he wants him. And he's not letting him loose. In the end, if there is an end, Zelensky will be one of the wealthiest men on the planet. Heck, maybe he'll buy Twitter and let Elon off the hook.

Blackmail works when you have the goods that Zelensky is holding.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

It's not about the result.

It's about the journey.........

Have you learned nothing in the past 22 years V1rtu0s0???

I know nothing.

But yeah, it's clearly about the hope. Just like when the CDC said they hoped the covid vaccines would work even though the trials data said otherwise. Well we know Ukraine can't win no matter how much money we throw at them but we hope they might. Now, let's get back to laundering and embezzling...and...hoping.

Part of a Famous Quote by James Marshall Hendrix ........." I'm gonna Die when it's Time for Me to Die , so I'm Gonna Live My Life the Way I WANT TO . " I HEAR THAT !

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatItIs

Black budget disinformation programs what else?

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   
When Sey comes, the CIA has turned on you.

The Ukraine government, headed by Volodymyr Zelensky, has been using American taxpayers’ funds to pay dearly for the vitally needed diesel fuel that is keeping the Ukrainian army on the move in its war with Russia. It is unknown how much the Zelensky government is paying per gallon for the fuel, but the Pentagon was paying as much as $400 per gallon to transport gasoline from a port in Pakistan, via truck or parachute, into Afghanistan during the decades-long American war there.

What also is unknown is that Zelensky has been buying the fuel from Russia, the country with which it, and Washington, are at war, and the Ukrainian president and many in his entourage have been skimming untold millions from the American dollars earmarked for diesel fuel payments. One estimate by analysts from the Central Intelligence Agency put the embezzled funds at $400 million last year, at least; another expert compared the level of corruption in Kiev as approaching that of the Afghan war, “although there will be no professional audit reports emerging from the Ukraine.”

Zelensky’s been buying discount diesel from the Russians,” one knowledgeable American intelligence official told me. “And who’s paying for the gas and oil? We are. Putin and his oligarchs are making millions” on it.

This and the leak in one week? Hmmm.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Cant blame him since this administration has been sending things with ZERO attempts, to make certain it is used properly, that much money it would be tempting.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantom423

We also had seen recently new videos of Zelensky.

Is Zelensky even in Ukraine or Kiev?

Zelensky has being seen in a white room filmed.
Why always the white room?

I do believe Zelensky isn't in Kiev, Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

This admin and both hawk Rhinos from both parties had unfortunately underestimate Russia.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   
And what?

So burnt on this.

Show me bank transactions and court cases, otherwise there is nothing.

We all know they are corrupt, can we just hold them to the same legal standard?
They laughing at us now.

edit on 13-4-2023 by collie because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2023 by collie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 09:11 PM
link   
And the pro-Zelenskyy types are silent...

Typical.

These people have no moral fiber.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Typical.

Allow some time for processing, shipping and handling.

posted on Apr, 13 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

Typical.

My sentiments exactly I really wanna hear the defense. We have been fooled so much in the last few years, further back really but in the last few years it has been at warp speed and so few are ready to admit, yeah I was wrong.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join