It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Wish ???????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Ok

if you had 1 wish in the world and you could do or have anything, what would it be and why?????

right, change of plan here!

you can only have 1 wish, but you cant wish for anymore wishes!!!!!

(thank you Abraham Virtue)

blackwidow

[Edited on 16-5-2003 by blackwidow666]

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Well I would wish for ... another 3 wishes!

Originally posted by blackwidow666
Ok

if you had 1 wish in the world and you could do or have anything, what would it be and why?????

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 03:25 AM
link   
to have the knowledge and wisdom of God.

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I would wish for two more wishes, then I would use my first wish and ask for wealth beyond my greatest dreames, then I would use my second wish for Two more wishes. I would then wish for knowledge beyond my dreams and then use the remaining wish for two more wishes. Then I would wish to be irresitable to woman ( and if I'm not turned into flowers or choclate) I would wish for Two more wishes. Then I would wish for world peace and then two more wishes. then I would wish for ................................................and then two more wishes. then I would wish for ............................ and then for two more wishes. Then..............etc.etc.etc...

link   
the wishses one makes can't be for more wishes that is too easy and defeating.

Since you say one wish I am forced to say, "I would wish for as many wishes as I wanted."

Yet if the rule I used applies than I would have to say "I wish that I could create my own reality at anytime." Then I could get whatever I wanted, right??? Wouldn't need wishes then.

link   
I wish that all the resentment in the world would disappear. No one would be moody or hurt others with spiteful comments.

People would live and let live and stop interfering in other peoples lives!

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by quango
to have the knowledge and wisdom of God.

i forgot the why...

Because then I could finally rest.

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I would wish to be evolved to the highest form possible in the universe. I think they live in the 12 dimension, but that isnt important. With all that knowledge I could do a lot of good on earth.

I would not abuse the knowledge I got.

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 03:59 AM
link   
World Peace.

Bet you stupid liberals didn't expect that from me, huh!?!

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I would give it to someone else who is better deserving and could probably come up with a better wish then me.

But if the whole world and everyone in it was offered one wish(then I couldn't give it away) I'd wish to bring back all of my loved ones I've lost-to say one more thing to each of them before they went off again...just 5 minutes with each loved one would be all I could wish for..
Magestica

[Edited on 5/16/03 by magestica]

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 08:01 AM
link   
All the powers of Superman, without the weakness...

Then I'd take over the planet.

Of course, the powers of God (ala Bruce Almighty) would be a good one as well....

Power.....hmm...I'm seeing a trend here....

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 08:22 AM
link   
to have a never ending supply of sausage rolls and barbque sauce

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   
yes please

lov saugsage roll's but got to have garlic as well !!!!!!!

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I love Magestica's wish, I think I'd have to choose that one come to think of it. If I could just have 10 minutes in a room with my lost loves ones, that would make my life complete.

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   
magestica!!!!

i like your wish, to see and speak to your love one's one more time, even if only for 10 mins.

it would be nice to be able to say the things that you never got the chance too............but then on the other hand, somethings should never be said? (sorry that was a personal bit)

blackwidow

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 08:46 AM
link   
world peace, or being able to casts spells like warlocks and wizards do , that would be wicked.

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   
"it would be nice to be able to say the things that you never got the chance too"

Hell, John Edwards can do that....

*cough* phony *cough*

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I would wish to have my own universe that I could control every part of. including my self.
(This way I can create the perfect world and live forever)

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   
who is John Edwards?

and whats with the

*cough * phony * cough* ?????

blackwidow

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   
He's a "psychic" who claims he can communicate with the dead. Pretty big here, he has his own show on the Sci-Fi channel. It's really just clever use of audience plants (see the movie "Leap of Faith" to see how it's done
) and good cold reading skills. Hence the *cough* phony *cough*...

While I've met some "true" psychics in my life...the ones I've met all have one thing in common...they don't profit off of their abilities....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join