It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccinated to death.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Well, 5 dead of the Vaccine in sweeden , and 200 critically ill...

Allready here, the vaccine has out done its purpose, to save lives....

Source

Sweden is one of the first European countries that their people can be vaccinated against swine flu. 5 Menschen haben es nicht überlebt, über 200 sind schwer erkrankt – die Bilanz einer Woche. 5 people have not survived, over 200 are seriously ill - the balance sheet a week. Nächste Woche kommt der Impfstoff des Grauens in die Schweiz. Next week comes the horror of the vaccine into Switzerland.

FIFTH "SWINE FLU" VACCINE DEATH IN SWEDEN - VACCINATIONS STILL GO AHEAD AS PLANNED!

Fifth "swine flu" vaccine death in Sweden - vaccinations still go ahead as planned!
Media in Sweden is having a tough time maintaining the propaganda as more and more people question the reasons for the mass vaccination. Now, authorities say that if not "80% of the population takes the shot, we risk 100 deaths from the swine flu". Most Swedes know that a normal flu season see several thousand dead from complications from the seasonal flu so the proportions of the propaganda coming from media and the government has caused a growing revolt against the massive attempts to scare people to take the poisonous injection.

We have earlier reported on the first death, the second death (also here), the third death and the fourth death in Sweden from the poisonous Pandemrix vaccin shot.

Today, Svenska Dagbladet reports that over 350 cases of side effects from the Pandemrix "swine flu" shot, has been recorded so far. It has also become clear that this shot contains the most deadly mix of substances of all the known vaccines manufactured against the so called "swine flu" H1N1 influenza. The official number of deaths from the "swine flu" vaccine is now five. And that is only those who have strong immediate reactons, the long term effects are usually never even investigated. If you would die from the shot two weeks after you took it, your death would not be considered to have anything to do with the vaccination. Severe health problems years after will of course be very hard to link to the poisonous injection. Even if these five official cases died within days, the official story is of course as expected: "none of these deaths has been confirmed to be linked to the vaccine".

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I dont think the media in Sweden is trying to maintain any propaganda. As far as I have noticed, they report what really happens. There is no cover ups from their side. Our media is not like the US one.

As you have posted, they just had a article about side effects of the vaccine. Anything like that is unheard of in US mainstream media. And its not only this article. Last week there was plenty of others papers writing about this. They even listed all known side effects and how common they were.

The pharmaceutical companies will of course never admit that their vaccine is responsible for killing people, but thats not the medias fault.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Now all we have to do is make the connection to the Ukraine.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

I live in Norway , the land next door, and we are getting the Pndemrix vaccine, so this is ofcourse of interest to us europeans, if the vaccine kills 200, and 20 die of the flew it self, the Vaccine is Pointless.

20+200 is 220 , instead of just 20 , simple math ..

Stay of the Vaccines ..
even if you should get the swine flu , you are still stuck with all the 'extra goodies' that is in the vaccine, which you would not be stuck with if you got the swine flu without the vaccine..

I have this feeling that people do not understand, that by injecting the vaccine, you ARE injecting the disease into your body, the Object of the game here, is to NOT get the swine Flu .....

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

It is very hard for me to fend off hate in my heart when I see stuff like this.

But when I do, I am overcome with shame.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Yeah, Im never ever getting this shot. I just think we still have a good media coverage in Sweden (and you probably do as well). The vaccine is dangerous and must be avoided.

And yes, I also think people are unaware of how crude and dangerous the vaccination system is, and how it can actually damage their immune systems permanently according to some scientists. But people who trust their government dont think for themselves or do research on their own.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Well it took from early October to mid December for the 76 mass vaccination to start killing people, so we still have an entire month and half to see the results of this time around.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

yes, and China... Town under quarantine this summer ?

Remember , the H1N1 consist of three (3) flu's, Avian,Pig and Human..
i think they created it like that, each of these strains serves a purpose..

What if Ukrain is Wave 2 of the BioFlu ?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Yeah, Im never ever getting this shot. I just think we still have a good media coverage in Sweden (and you probably do as well). The vaccine is dangerous and must be avoided.

And yes, I also think people are unaware of how crude and dangerous the vaccination system is, and how it can actually damage their immune systems permanently according to some scientists. But people who trust their government dont think for themselves or do research on their own.

Yes indeed, and I am shocked to see ATS members of all people not getting the message. They cant be paying attention or just not able to think for a long periode of time to connect things ...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

It is unique, and I wonder if the vaccine is actually a fourth part of the virus that when injected combines to finish the job. Spreading something around the world as part one and then giving people the death shot. I know it sounds sinister but we can never trust that the governments are not up to something.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

It is unique, and I wonder if the vaccine is actually a fourth part of the virus that when injected combines to finish the job. Spreading something around the world as part one and then giving people the death shot. I know it sounds sinister but we can never trust that the governments are not up to something.

Well, I like to put forth stupid comments/theories, because there is things going on that is beyond our comprehancion....

Ancient Egypt, the RosaCrutians, GuideStones, Cross of hendaye , Bilderberg, nwo, Alchemy secrets, The lost symbol, stargates ET disclosure, Eaugenics, Codex 'idea by IG Farben, Jew killers in Auswitch' are desiding our Food quality now ? World gone mad, these things gotta be connected some how...

Is the NWO a SideTrack agenda ?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

The thing is once its in, it can work slowly so how would you know if something is natural in you or from these things.

Just stay away from them, and if you get swine, you have a decent chance you'll get through it as swine flu is pretty rubbish. Its just the hysteria that people are falling for.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
what do you all think of this? I think these pages need to be preserved before they get spread far enough to be removed from view.

Briefly, I will tell you how I came across this information, and some other startling revelations I stumbled onto afterwards.

I was talking with a friend earlier about the patents issued for the swine flu viruses, and why I think the information on patents is the cornerstone for understanding why so many are deeply suspicious of the
events surrounding this current "pandemic".
He asked me what I knew about the patents and what information I could share, and I quickly did a search and found the usual info that is circulating regarding Baxter's and Novartis' patents.
Somehow, in a roundabout way I then came upon a site entitle "patentstorm", did a search for swine flu, and came across the following:
www.patentstorm.us...
I've copied and pasted most of the rest of this document to the end of this email.
Obviously, I was pretty stunned by what I was reading, and the timing of the application and publication. I'm not going to go into everything I've found because it's time-consuming, and because I feel that others might
have much more experienced researchers, resources, and contacts than I do.
I will briefly share one thing I've turned up in a very brief period of time.
Luckily, this document contains the names of the researchers who've filed it, which I will include here. I decided to look some of them up to see if I could find anything out about their careers online. Here is that information:
Inventors

* Palese, Peter
* Garcia-Sastre, Adolfo
* Webby, Richard J.
* Richt, Juergen A.
* Webster, Robert G.
* Lager, Kelly M.

Assignees

* THE UNITED STATED OF AMERICA AS REPRESENTED BY THE SECRETARY OF AGRICULTURE
* St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
* MOUNT SINAI SCHOOL OF MEDICINE OF NEW YORK UNIVERSITY

Hopefully your team can take over from here if you deem any of this to be pertinent information. I will point out that I looked up Richard J. Webby, and found that he has worked for the WHO and St Jude. Here is a brief bio stating his responsibilities and mention that he has been travelling to Switzerland (home of Novartis) " twice a year to participate in vaccine strain selection meetings".
The bio can be found here, and it dates to Feb 2008. Of particular interest are the last two paragraphs:
www.stjude.org...

Now the real reason I've found Webby interesting is his name also brought me to a previous article, which I believe Alex Jhas mentioned on the show. I will also post the link to that article and the brief excerpt THAT JUMPED OFF THE PAGE AT ME. The reason is the wording that was used --- "they created a PANDEMIC" etc.
scitizen.com... suring-/

11 Sep, 2006
Researchers from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in Atlanta, USA, have combined bird and human flu viruses in order to create a pandemic strain. They reported recently that the hybrid viruses are, at least for ferrets, relatively benign [1]. Richard Webby, virologist at the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, comments on these results for Scitizen.

Why is it interesting to combine genes from human flu virus and the H5N1 bird flu strain? What scenario is being tested?

One of the reasons why we don’t have a lot of human pandemics with these avian strains is that they don’t generally grow very well in humans or transmit between them. One way that we know that these avian viruses can adapt to humans is by getting together with a human virus and mixing gene segments. If we look back at the last 2 human pandemics, the 1967 Asian Flu and the 1968 Hong Kong Flu, those those viruses

[edit on 30-10-2009 by ApollonianFunMachine]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Claims

1. An attenuated swine influenza virus comprising a mutation in a swine influenza NS1 gene that diminishes the ability of the NS1 gene product to antagonize the cellular interferon response, and permits the attenuated virus, at a multiplicity of infection of 0.001, to grow to titers between approximately 3 fold to approximately 7 fold lower than wild-type swine influenza in pig cells, as determined approximately 5 days post-infection when propagated under the same conditions.

2. The attenuated swine influenza virus of claim 1, wherein the attenuated virus is genetically engineered.

3. The attenuated swine influenza virus of claim 1, wherein the attenuated virus is a mutagenized virus or reassortant.

4. The attenuated swine influenza virus of claim 2, wherein the attenuated virus is a chimeric virus that expresses a heterologous sequence.

5. The attenuated swine influenza virus of claim 2, wherein the attenuated virus is a chimeric virus that expresses a tumor antigen.

6. The attenuated swine influenza virus of claim 2, wherein the attenuated virus is a chimeric virus that expresses an epitope of a foreign pathogen.

7. The attenuated swine influenza virus of claim 1, wherein pig cells are PK(D1) cells, PK(15) cells, PK13 cells, NSK cells, LLC-PK1 cells, LLC-PK1A cells, ESK-4 cells, ST cells, PT-K75 cells, PK-2a/CL 13 cells or SJPL cells.

8. (canceled)

9. The attenuated swine influenza virus of claim 2, wherein the mutation is a deletion at the carboxy terminus of the NS1 gene.

10. (canceled)

11. An attenuated swine influenza virus comprising a modified NS1 gene, wherein the attenuated swine influenza virus is TX/98/del 126, TX/98/del 99 or TX/98/del 73.

12. An attenuated swine influenza virus having an altered interferon antagonist phenotype, wherein said virus comprises a mutation in the NS1 gene resulting in a deletion of between the 105 carboxy terminal amino acid residues and the 160 carboxy terminal amino acid residues of NS1.

13. The attenuated swine influenza virus of claim 12, wherein the virus is attenuated by a mutation in the NS1 gene resulting in a deletion of all of the amino acid residues of NS1 except amino acid residues 1-95, amino acid residues 1-90, amino acid residues 1-85, amino acid residues 1-80, amino acid residues 1-75, amino acid residues 1-73, amino acid residues 1-70, amino acid residues 1-65, or amino acid residues 1-60, and wherein the amino terminal amino acid is number 1 and the mutation in the NS1 gene confers an altered interferon antagonist phenotype.

14. (canceled)

Reply to all

Forward

I love how this same doctor is quoted a few short years ago stating exacty the opposite of what they are telling us now:

The recombined viruses were both less deadly than the original H5N1 strain and unlikely to transfer to other animals. What conclusion should be drawn from these results?... Read More

The conclusion from this experiment was that it looks like the H5N1 viruses can’t easily successfully switch genes with human flu viruses. That’s reassuring.
We need to keep in mind that there are a lot of different variants of flu viruses, within the H5 or within the human viruses. The limitation with doing the experiment is that you’re testing one particular bird flu virus with one particular human flu virus. Even though the avian-human virus pair they looked at appeared not to work well together, who knows, there may be others that could possibly do it.
|

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I have noticed two things on you tube lately:

Videos of Dr. Len Horowitz is being taken down and Richard Hoaglands Vids on the Nasa moon 'missions...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ApollonianFunMachine

You need to start your own thread with this information. I heard about some of this,but to see it put together with the names and links is very dramatic. Just WHAT is really going on? Is fact once again stranger than fiction?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I would have, but I can't because I signed up here expressly to post this here. I'm thus not allowed to start my own posts...

I've sent this information to Infowars, Coast to Coast, and Natural News, and I haven't gotten a response from any of them.

I'd like to think it's because they are investigating further. It could be something worse than that, like Infowars = CIA, George Noory = too scared of controversy, etc.

But this needs to be looked into, and if there's any truth to the patent, (assignee secretary of agriculture tom "gmo" Vilsack or his predecessor), then in a perfect world this would be mainstream news.

So, I looked up the one doctor mentioned above, I have no idea what those other names might reveal. I'm at work and I'm in school too but I can't stop thinking about this.

Is there any way to verify the validity of that document?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ApollonianFunMachine

I googled the scientists who hold the patent. One of them, Robert Webster, also heads the World Health Organisation (WHO) collaborating laboratory on animal influenza.
So Jane Burgermeisters wild allegations may be true after all.
en.wikipedia.org...

If you agree, I will start a new thread about the patent for you.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Oh absolutely. I'd love to know what other information we can all add to this, before they shut the internet down on us all. I'd love for this to no longer be "my" pet interest, the more people that are informed the better... we need a critical mass.

www.naturalnews.com...

My apologies, Chembreather, if I came across like a thread-hijacker

Unfortunately, Jane B. has come out with a lawsuit alleging crimes against humanity etc and kind of looks a bit like a nutter to the average zombie out there.

If she is right, she will be vindicated, as will we all, especially those who've died.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Hi, I`m from Norway too

I work at a hospital, and alot of people I work with have taken the vaccine. I decided long ago, NOT to take it, and I`m not going to.

But, I also know that some of the doctors I work with, have stated they will not get vaccinated.

I can`t believe pregnant women and small children are being adviced to take this vaccine..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join