It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"PlanetX" not a hoax, just the interpretation.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I have set up this topic about �PlanetX� also known as Nibiru to the Sumerians, because it is entitled as being a �Known hoax� www.badastronomy.com...while in fact the idea of it being a known hoax is based upon also false interpretations.

The Basic is that PlanetX should be a planet in our solar system with a highly elliptical orbit of 3,600 years. Just search with www.google.com... wit the advanced search option of only the edu. sites (universities) and you will see that those universities are trying to debunk PlanetX as being a real planet or giving information about Sithin. These universities do attack the idea of a real PlanetX (like earth etc.) because they don�t have the feeling that the Sumerians didn�t say that the Annanuki came from Nibiru. It is the basic of their religion, Sitchin however interpreters it like being a real planet. They don�t attack the fact that Sumerians believed that the Gods came from Nibiru �planet of the crossing� (the word itself says it already).

However if it is synonymous for something else, then were would all those arguments be which are given to argue that PlanetX is a �known hoax�. Science follows the interpretation of Sitchin and therefore make PlanetX seem like a hoax to you, while the religion itself says that they did come from that planet. Isn�t it more scientific to try to find out what was meant with that planet� instead of following an interpretation and therefore think it is a hoax.

For example let�s say the following
Nibiru �planet of the crossing� is a spaceship, and the Gods were aliens. The highly elliptical orbit (which looks almost straight) is because the spacecraft flies straight ahead, and the Gods could still live on that �planet� (even though it came from much further then Pluto) because the spacecraft had live-support.

What happens to all those arguments given as the reason why PlanetX should be a hoax, should be put under the �Known hoaxes� list? Those arguments are just against the interpretation of Sitchin, not against the texts of the religion of the Sumerians themselves (and therefore you don�t find sites concerning the religion of the beings coming from there, but just arguments against the interpretation and the idea of a real planet.

Therefore I also say that �PlanetX� should be removed from the �Known hoaxes� list.
Only the interpretation is attacked, not the information of the religion itself, and there has not been thought about the most likely possibility that it is just synonymous to something else.

------------------------------

As a closure I would like to point to the following sites and information as an addition to what I have mentioned above.

www.thewhyfiles.co.uk...
According to ancient Sumerian text, the Sumerians claimed that all of their knowledge came from the Anunnaki. The term Anunnaki literally means' Those Who from Heaven to Earth Came' And it has been suggested that these space beings [Anunnaki] in fact came from 'Nibiru', meaning 'Planet of the Crossing '. Nibiru this "extra" planet is now described by some as "Planet X".

xfacts.com...
The term "Nibiru" comes from the Sumerian cuneiform stone tablets and writings that are 6,000 years old.

The twelve number system of the Sumerians and Akkadians
www-groups.dcs.st-andrews.ac.uk...
Certainly in terms of their number system the Babylonians inherited ideas from the Sumerians and from the Akkadians. From the number systems of these earlier peoples came the base of 60, that is the sexagesimal system.

www.sacred-texts.com...
The twelfth number was the number of the planet from which the Gods came according to the Sumerians. And as you can see the Gods war is interpreted by Sitchin as the collision of Nibiru and the other planet which now makes the asteroid belt. As you can see when you place here instead of the planet Nibiru the interpretation of a spacecraft then it would be a Gods war (as the texts also obviously say) and the one Gods ship was destroyed by the other one.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Some-one please give a reply...

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 02:36 AM
link   
that's pretty interesting stuff.
The theory it might be an great ship instead of a planet would work well with the fact that a planet would have to have gravitational effects on our solar system.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 04:41 AM
link   
The only way mountains 8 kilometers high can be formed is when vast geological changes happen in the snap of a finger. If it was not so, corrosion would have flatten the mountains before they had any chance to become so high. This implies an earthquake of 30 richter, or a pole shift.

But the actual Planet X stuff is surely a hoax. Just look at Zetatalk: the Planet X is here between the Sun and Earth, and it keeps coming for 8 months now.

From all the planets and planetary bodies of our solar system, its only Earth and Mars that have big mountains.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 05:03 AM
link   

From all the planets and planetary bodies of our solar system, its only Earth and Mars that have big mountains.

that's because the rest are gas giants.......but i heard that PlanetX, as it so lovingly called now, was in a polar orbit and was also a gas giant bigger than Jupiter.....the size explains the comets returning every so often and why they shrink everytime. Also back in the 60s-70s a theory went around about a tenth planet call persephone or some thing similar......doesn't it strike you as odd how the names change? and how scientists change their minds?......it's all guess work in a white coat.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   

The only way mountains 8 kilometers high can be formed is when vast geological changes happen in the snap of a finger. If it was not so, corrosion would have flatten the mountains before they had any chance to become so high. This implies an earthquake of 30 richter, or a pole shift.

But the actual Planet X stuff is surely a hoax. Just look at Zetatalk: the Planet X is here between the Sun and Earth, and it keeps coming for 8 months now.

Or the flood? Why should that be caused by PlanetX? The flood has also quite an impact� next to this look at the Gods war between the God of Christ and the Egyptian Gods and the plagues� the Gods had the ability to do some pretty amazing stuff�

Perhaps in your mind it is surely a hoax because you look at Zetatalk etc. Wasn�t there a person called LeenBekkema (if I remember correctly) that they are just attacks on the interpretation, just like the Zeta�s claim to be in contact with them. That is not the knowledge which the Sumerians had� are you also going to debunk the theory because you follow other people and their beliefs instead of the information itself?

And you confirm it yourself, if it would have been a real planet the other planet probably would also have more mountains. However if the real planet is just an interpretation then they don�t have to.

--------------------------------------------------------

Your arguments a summary:
* it could only be a geological change.
* Zeta�s are the evidence that PlanetX is a hoax.

Come on men, what are those for arguments, as anybody can see you are just following the Zetatalk as evidence, again not the information of the Sumerians themselves. The geological changes could be made by the flood, not just a real planet.

And you haven�t even bother to read my text because you are still talking about a real planet between the sun and earth, some one which really wants to debate? And isn�t so *** to answer while not knowing where the topic is about?

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I will quote my text from my openingspost:

Sitchin however interpreters it like being a real planet. They don�t attack the fact that Sumerians believed that the Gods came from Nibiru �planet of the crossing� (the word itself says it already).

However if it is synonymous for something else , then were would all those arguments be which are given to argue that PlanetX is a �known hoax�.

So no talk about it being a real planet and following Sitchin and the Zeta's, just following the information which the Sumerians give in their religon which I have given in my openingspost.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 09:58 AM
link   
LeenBekkemaa, have you ever read the Rama series, by Arthur C. Clarke? It's based on planet sized ship, coming into our solar system, and we (Humans) go and investigate them. Awesome series. Kind of sounds like Niburu. Maybe Clarke based his series on this theory.

I believe that there is a planet on a 3,600 year orbit. There are catastrophes on Earth that correlate to these times.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:09 AM
link   
There are in fact 3 more planets in our solar system not discovered.

But they are not the problem.

It is our darkstar' the second sun that is the problem.

Our star system is a binary like most in the universe, which is a common occurrence.

The brown or dead star wreaks havoc when it returns.

That is why the ancients were so obsessed with the heavens when they supposidly had such low-tech and should have been worrying about their oxen and fields.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Darklanser that planet wasn't real that is the interpretation of Sitchin which I am fighting against but people tend to give answers concerning it to be a real planet

And TheNeo the Sumerians are very explicit about Nibiru, it isn't a star, it is where the Annunaki came from, those stories told have nothing to do with a natural phenomena

Could anybody argue against the interpretation of PlanetX being a spacecraft and not a real planet ?

* Nibiru isn't a star.
* I am saying PlanetX isn't a real planet !!!

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Where is there any proof of "spaceships" or "Nibiru"? IF you think abou it, if there were a spaceship this large, wouldn't we have seen it by now? And these "Gods" you talk about are simply beliefs.

(erg, tired)

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Planet X is a theoretical tenth planet which some scientists believe could explain strange changes in the orbits of planets in the solar system. I know it's a well established theory and is taken seriously by many astronomers. The hoax is in saying that it is an alien planet, or a god, or that it has ever passed Earth. The planet itself might well exist.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Mig12
Where is there any proof of "spaceships" or "Nibiru"? IF you think abou it, if there were a spaceship this large, wouldn't we have seen it by now? And these "Gods" you talk about are simply beliefs.

(erg, tired)

The texts do say that the Annanuki came from the "planet of the crossing". ( if you read the text you would have known that) Those ships were here 6.000 years ago according to the Sumerians ( if you read the text you would have known that). And that they are just beliefs is an viewpoint of you. Nothing scientific about that one.

I think I can better stop with writing in this topic because people don't seem to argue on a high level, and don't seem to read the texts.

I am going to write a U2U to some moderators to see wether or not this is enough reason to get PlanetX of the "Known hoaxes" list, untill then give arguments concerning the knowledge of the Sumerians .

Anybody which wants to debunk this with real arguments?

-------------------------------------------

When I say ships and you have read my openingspost you know what I mean, it could be a ship , that's what it is all about, and therefore it doesn't have to be a hoax. The argument of proof you wouldn't have asked if you had read the openingspost.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Oke thanks Cider now I am certain nobody reads anything about this topic

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Your "Annanuki texts" are not actual historic documents are they? It's all legendary. Not provable. Made up. Fictional. Why are you trying to quote it as the truth?

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Sitchin made up about half of his interpretations in the book. The twelfth step. He did interpret things in his own way. But EVERY ONE OF HIS POINTS are speculation with no solid foundation.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I think people need to start taking things they read from the metaphysical section of the book store with some more scrutiny. The cosmic trigger, the twelph step, and other such books like those. They are fiction. You can find most of them in the fiction/literature section of your local bookstore as well. The books overlook facts that do not support their own opinions. So please take the time to ask questions. Dont just assume someone is right.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Darklanser, I am not saying it is truth, I am just saying that it doesn't have to be a hoax because the information itself could be right, just the interpretation of Sitchin is wrong. I have said this 5 times already

Seapeople, I am not following Sitchin, I am following the ancient texts of 6.000 years old, just look at my openingspost. I am not following Sitchins interpretation like I have said that also already 5 times or even more

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Why don't you people just read the whole topic 10 times so you will finally understand what this topic is about

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:20 PM
link   
However if it is synonymous for something else, then were would all those arguments be which are given to argue that PlanetX is a �known hoax�.

And you haven�t even bother to read my text because you are still talking about a real planet

So no talk about it being a real planet and following Sitchin and the Zeta's, just following the information which the Sumerians give in their religon which I have given in my openingspost.

* I am saying PlanetX isn't a real planet !!!

When I say ships and you have read my openingspost you know what I mean, it could be a ship , that's what it is all about, and therefore it doesn't have to be a hoax.

Do you understand what I mean when I am repeating myself over and over again about the fact that I say that it could be a spacecraft and that therefore all the ideas of it being a �known hoax� would disappear. It doesn�t have to be a hoax because it is not the interpretation of a real planet

All the arguments given are still against it as being a real planet not against the interpretation of it being a spacecraft, and therefore it shouldn�t be under the �known hoaxes� list.

-------------------------------------------------------------

www.thewhyfiles.co.uk...
According to ancient Sumerian text, the Sumerians claimed that all of their knowledge came from the Anunnaki. The term Anunnaki literally means' Those Who from Heaven to Earth Came' And it has been suggested that these space beings [Anunnaki] in fact came from 'Nibiru', meaning 'Planet of the Crossing '. Nibiru this "extra" planet is now described by some as "Planet X".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join