It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone ever see one like this??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This happened when I was 18, I'm 42 now.
It was in Lovells, MI. It's in Crawford county on F97 about 40 miles north of St. Helen, MI.
Opening day of deer hunting season, so it had to be Nov. 15. I went out before daybreak down towards the AuSable river, sat in my Dads blind for about 3 hours and didn't see anything so I headed back to camp. Had a bite to eat and rested for a few then went out again about 100 yards behind the camper and sat down by the base of a large pine. I thought that it was strange not seeing any deer that morning, they are usually all over the place on my Dads property.
Anyway after sitting there about a half hour I "sensed" something up above me. Maybe I saw it in my peripheral vision, I dunno.. But I looked up at about a 45 degree angle and there is a saucer hovering above the trees

I think I almost filled my pants at that point, but I regained my composure and started really looking at it..... it was olive drab, y'know military green! I noticed a white spot on the side, sort of looked like a letter..... as it slowly rotated before it coasted away I saw the whole "white spot", it said USAF!
In this area, we are only a few miles from Wurtsmith Air Force Base. This thing made no sound, was only about 50-60 feet from me. The tips of the pines were moving back and forth under the craft, but absolutely no sound at all.
Since then I've told this to quite a few people but I never heard of anyone seeing a UFO-type craft with the USAF logo on it.
It was saucer shaped, little porthole windows on the upward facing side, no holes or ports on the bottom. It looked like there was a 1 or 2 foot long pipe or antenna on the bottom side, but that's all.
Any comments?

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Did you watch it take off/leave? How fast did it move would you say approx? Did it make any noise when it left?

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It just moved off slowly until I couldn't see it anymore through the trees.
No sound at all.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
mmm v interesting. I guess we all have to remain sat down just because u havn't shown us any evidence. It's a bloody shame that these close up encounters can't be recorded on film

I am a believer of people just telling what they saw, and u firmly believe that u saw it, so thats ebough 4 me. But it's a shame that u didnt have a camera or videocamera. Just 4 the sceptics

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Well, it's quite likely to assume that military could be trying to experiment some kind of silent propulsion for aircrafts and so on...

You said that it was the opening day of deer hunting season... propably the zone you were in must have quite crowded with people... propably the military knew that, so it's odd that they "showed" their craft so openly... unless it was some kind of field test, to see how many people would have noticed it...

[edit on 25-11-2005 by Sparhawk]

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The area I was in my Dad owned 10 acres of land. We were almost right in the middle of 400 acres of privately owned land. Most of the owners are either summer vacationers or snowmobilers. Snowmobilers dont usually run around in there during deer season. My Dad and his friends told me they saw weird stuff at night around there, but nothing ever in the middle of the day. I wish I would have had a camera.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
should have shot the bloody thing with your rifle... who would blame you? "I saw a ufo, it scared the heck out of me, so I blasted it"

query, how did you see portholes on top if you were underneath the thing and in a forest?...

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Imagine the saucer shape, the farther it gets from you the more of the upper surface you can see. When I first saw it all I could see was the bottom and the curvature at the edge. As it slowly backed away I could see most of the top portion. I never saw the very top of it but could see high enough to see the window/port holes.
I'm not even going to attempt to try to prove anything, because I obviously cant. I just wondered if anyone has ever seen anything like this.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I've seen some old tv footage where the US military was experimenting with saucer shaped craft possibly in the 40's or 50's. I believe this was on a tv show and I thought they said even though the tests were failures, some of those early tests helped to develop the initial technology for today's hovercrafts. You know if the military has been working on something for that long, they must have something working unless the program got dropped. Either that or the aliens have gotten smarter by putting USAF on their spaceships so if anyone sees them, they make us believe that it's secret technology of our government.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I know of someone who claimed he saw a saucer right above his head. I haven't spoken to him in years though and I don't remember asking about details of the saucer he saw. He mentioned this to me after telling me he wanted to be an MP but they told him he was too short. Then he told me they offered him almost any other job he wanted (possibly for his technical skills) but not an MP.

The only strange thing I remember seeing was 4 or 5 helicopters flying at the same speed as a cloud just above the tree tops in the direction of a military base to the north. Part of the reason I remember this is because I tried to quickly dodge some of the rain or water drops falling out of this cloud by ducking under the ledge of a house for about 20 seconds and then everything had flown by. I hoped that was just water.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Have a look at the pics in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Does the UFO you saw look anything like these?

Was it bigger than the first few USAF UFO pics?

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
In that link, the very first picture, there are two saucers. The one in the foreground is about the right size, but the edges werent sharp. The whole thing was rounded and smooth. No sharp edges at all.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Here's a google image search of "USAF saucer". Do any of these look similar to what you saw? Image Search

Interesting story, hope this helps.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
You know, you are deer hunting on family land. Maybe some of your family members is out there having a little fun. Family members and Deer Hunters are usually the biggest pranksters in situations like this lol.

remote controlled toy

Originally posted by Beer_Guy
it was olive drab, y'know military green! I noticed a white spot on the side, sort of looked like a letter..... as it slowly rotated before it coasted away I saw the whole "white spot", it said USAF!

Any comments?

Maybe it could be some new military MSSMP, NAVAIR, UAV or OAV ext.... There is tons of disk shaped aircraft made by the US with the USAF logo on it that go way back in aviation history.... then again some remote controlled toys do to lol......
In the Bob Lazar story.... Bob claimed on film that one of the UFO's that he had seen in Area 51 had an American flag on it.

[edit on 26-11-2005 by XPhiles]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Rren,
None of those look like what I saw. I'm going to surf around a bit and if I find something similar I'll post it.

Ya, my Dad is a bit of a jokster, but I don't believe he could have pulled that one off...

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I think in the Billy Meier literature I read that some of our own people would be coming back in time and also that the Pleadians would be returning in the future after the aliens from Sirus left, at least that is what they implied. I think when they come back in the future they make a deal with our military. I think these are who may be coming backward in time from the time in the future when the Pleadians have returned to the planet. When I was seeing ufo's in the 90's the impression they always gave me and sometimes even came right out and said was that they were our own people.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
isnt that toy kinda too young for when this happend he said he was 18 when it happend soooo 1983 ?

hhmmm usaf eh? wowie =)

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Lamagraa, I didn't quite understand your response. I'm 42 now.

Here's a link to a pic I found that looks similar to the one I saw. Not exact, but close.
UFO Pic
It's an artists rendition of a UFO, I can't give credit to the artist because where I found it the webmaster said he "lifted" it from another site.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Ok, that's a bad joke.
Seriously, here's a report and one in Texas where someone saw a cammo UFO.

How big did that thing look to you? On my map, if I read it right, you were right across the river from the Graysling military reservation; there was an ANG area on the north side at one time, if I remember right. The object may have been there for winter maneuvers ( or testing? Graysling's pretty huge, isn't it?).

Happy hunting!

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
No, but I don't know about alot of things anymore. Your lucky they didn't put a microchip in your right leg or something.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join