It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This one is for Dragonrider, New Theory obout the CABAL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Got this at this website, hopefully you respond to to it DR.

www.ufoarea.bravepages.com...

-- There is a division within the Intelligence community between those who want to attempt continued negotiations with the Greys and those who want to take military action against them. The author states that he and several others within MJ12 had been abducted and manipulated by the Greys from childhood [or 'hived', you could say], suggesting that it was the Greys themselves that may have manipulated them into their positions within Military Intelligence. This does not necessarily mean that men like Michael Wolf were intentionally compromising our National Security over to the Grey collective, it may mean that they were the ones who must be dealt with and as a result the ones who were targeted for mental conditioning. The author tends to be FOR continued negotiations with the Greys, having been influenced by Nordic 'relatives' of his who share the Altair system with the Greys and are therefore pressed to maintain diplomatic relations with them, especially since the Greys are "arguing the Hu Man's case for existence" altogether. (It seems to be the old "appease the enemy" tactic like the one Neville Chamberlain tried to use with Hitler by essentially turning Czechoslovakia over to the mad dictator in an attempt to appease his appetite for conquest. In fact it only increased Hitler's appetite and boldness, and he began viewing the Allies as pathetic cowards who would be willing to give-in to his demands and intimidation. Have some members of MJ12 aka PI40 committed this same mistake with the Greys? - Branton). All this does not mean that the Greys are completely beyond hope however, considering that one of the Greys by the name of Kolta had begun to show significant signs of emotional individualism because of his close contacts with the author. By referring to the 'Greys' we are in most cases referring to the individuality-killing COLLECTIVE HIVE itself. The MJ12 ALPHACOM team which the author led, and some of the policies of MJ12 itself, are being challenged to some degree by another agency operating within Naval Intelligence, known as the CABAL. Mj12 is or WAS for negotiation with the Greys, especially in the higher MAJIC levels which tie-in with the global power groups like the Rockefeller empire, etc. According to other reports however some segments of MJ12 ARE NOW working WITH Nordic or 'Benevolent' forces at Area 51 and elsewhere to develop a defense against the Greys in response to the continual betrayals of the treaties by the same. So MJ12 seems to be a factioned agency to some degree, with some advocating negotiation, others advocating annihilation, and others advocating continued negotiation combined with continued development of Earth's "Star Wars" defenses in case the negotiations sour. The CABAL itself is far less wavering in its intent and makes no excuses about it. They apparently believe that there is enough evidence at hand from past interactions with the Greys that they will NEVER abide by any established treaty, and that the only 'negotiation' they understand is brut force! As 'Scotty' of the old STAR TREK series was known to say, "Sometimes the best negotiator is a fully-loaded phaser bank!" Although the CABAL and COM-12 may be excessively militant in some of their dealings with the Greys, can you really blame them? According to the CABAL, etc., the Greys have repeatedly shown that they can NOT be trusted and therefore no more negotiations should be attempted or allowed between 'us' and them. Colm McGrath, an undersecretary of the Navy, initiated the CABAL agency, as well as various projects involving neutral particle beam weapons and their hybrids which are intended to be used against the EBE's or Grays -- and one would guess their Reptiloid overlords as well.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Foxstriker:

This is certainly an interesting read, thank you very much for the post and the link.

On the surface, in terms of aliens being in direct conflict with the Humans, Im not sure if I agree with this assessment, although there IS a lot of evidence that we are in conflict with such an entity at some level.

This is what I do know from contacts within the military:

Area 51 does not contain any alien spacecraft, and what is contained there is homegrown technology (ala Nikola Tesla/Thomas Townsend Brown and Project Winterhaven). We do have an operationally deployed fleet of highly advanced X Craft (using Magneto-Hydrodynamic propulsion) capable of hypersonic atmospheric and orbital/transorbital flight. At least some of these X Craft are armed with specialized scalar weapons, similar in capabilities to HAARP.

We have a FAR MORE ADVANCED space program than what is publicized in the media, and evidence suggests a far greater cooperation between the US/UK and Russia in this. There is at least one permanently manned moon base that acts as a forward deployment base for X Craft.

In 1986, there was an attempted manned mission to Mars (likely with a joint US/UK/Russian crew). This mission did not come back (from the way it was worded, it sounded like the entire crew was lost), due to "reasons not associated with technical or engineering fault" (read, possible hostile action).

In 1987, approximately $90 billion US was transferred from funds associated with Area 51 to the US Navy/USAF for development of HAARP.

From what I can glean of the Cabal, they have been around for over 400 years, and came originally from the aristocratic elite of central and western Europe. The Cabal is made up of the OLD rich families in Europe, and later America: therefore, while we may indeed be in conflict with an off-world alien presence, I tend to doubt that we are in close negotiations with them to any great extent, especially to the point where they threaten the Cabals powerstructure directly.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The reason I put this one up is because I did some research on this and although it doesn't come from a military source, I do believe there is a lot of truth in the article.

If you read the entire book you will find references to the New World Order and other areas.

What I did research on was the people he mentioned. Their are a lot more topics on them, and cases of strange dissaperances of many people.

Although this sounds far fetched, the more I research, the more logical it sounds.

And Yes, according to the book, the Alien threat is strong enough to even scare the Cabal.

DR - You should read the book the link goes too. It is mostly based on what other people supposivly said, Funny thing is that most of them have dissapered or died on strange occurences.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   

The author states that he and several others within MJ12 had been abducted and manipulated by the Greys from childhood [or 'hived', you could say], suggesting that it was the Greys themselves that may have manipulated them into their positions within Military Intelligence.

I'm just going to theorize a bit here, of course nothing can be proven (and I haven't even tried to prove it myself).

It is my understanding that these Greys are actually more like the grunt soldier of a larger controlling species. They have a hive mind, because it makes the Grey military more efficient than ours. Then you add in the advanced technology-- and yes, the Cabal would be quite concerned. I've read somewhere that there was a small Human-Grey combat situation occurring at Dulce in the late 1970's.

Who is controlling the hive-minded Grey species? What about the Reptilians? All reports I've read from former employees at the Dulce base have mentioned that the Reptilians oversee all of the genetics floors (including nightmare hall). The Greys do their dirty work for them. So it begs the question, what are the reptilians doing with all of that free time?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I know these are old threads, but I wonder if there have been others related to this? this is 03' thread stuff. But back then it was Golden.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 3/19/2010 by FoxStriker]

new topics

top topics

join