It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wide-open anything goes ATS suggestions thread

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sftprez
i like the "more smileys" idea also.

the smileys are on the BTS side. and they are all the ones i submitted. william wanted them on that side only and i understand why, they might detract from the quality on ATS if they were used too often (which they most assuredly would be)

so if you want smileys....go to BTS

so says the BTS cruise director....ME!
the monkey

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I am not too keen on the smiley's...

but maybe a smirkley...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Advisor and I would like to start a government Philosophy club.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I would like to point out that my foes aren't necessarily respected by definition.
Could we have a category for plain old foes? Something between "ignore" and "respected".
Oh, and an option at the ATS store to buy more signature space.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
How about a section for sports conspiracys?
There are a lot of shady things going on in the sports world especially over here in England in the Premiership and there probably is a lot more goingon in the sports world than makes the papers like match fixing and "tapping up" players.

I like the sounds of a medical/dental section as my brother has had problems on the dental side and we in England know about how hard it can be to get an NHS dentist.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Get rid of minus points; just look at mine -2500 points!

I must not be towing the party line hard enough?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
OLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Thread guys LMAO

Really old thread. Before my time - unfortunately!!

EDIT: Do you see how many of the original "cast" are banned!!

[edit on 27/6/2008 by shearder]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

TAN Music Label

I think TAN should consider a music label. We have many very talented musicians on ATS, BTS, etc, who are more than willing to contribute to podcasts, as well as those who might have voice and writing talent and maybe want to do some spoken word stuff. And I'm certain that we have a couple of people here with the technical know-how, equipment, and willingness to produce quality CDs of these collections.

It would be a fine addition to the ATS store, cheap to produce, and a way for the artists to make a little cash off their contributions. The basic idea of the legal and money side would be that the artists retain full rights to their music, but have leased their property for this CD. Each contributing artist and the producer each get X% of the CD sales, TAN gets Y%, and Z% goes to costs (such as CDs, ink cartridges, label paper, etc).

I bet there's a number of people here who'd be willing to pay $10-20 for a collection of ATS artists music.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by thelibra

That sounds like a fine plan. As far as writing skills go - ehem! singing - yes, playing guitar - yes hehehe...

I am game - even though i am in south africa!!

I would be interested in knowing who are the musicians of ATS!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by thelibra

Hey thelibra - Check here...

Might be a start!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I'm having a good laugh, seeing the Top New Threads. Obama's birth certificate VALID! Obama's birth certificate shown to be fake!!!

LOL

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by shearder
OLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Thread guys LMAO

Really old thread. Before my time - unfortunately!!

EDIT: Do you see how many of the original "cast" are banned!!

[edit on 27/6/2008 by shearder]

Yea that always makes me laugh.

I miss the good old days still though.

And MaskedAvatar Oh where art thou?

[edit on 6-27-2008 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hi William,
Is it possible to add the star feature to this board? This way you can know when people have an idea that many agree with?

I will now go to the Clan link, wow that is a great idea.

P.s. Thesaurus and dictionary as well as spell check would be wonderful.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I'd like to see a rating system similar to stars where you could rate on a downward scale

I'd like ot see more smiley options

i'd like to see ALL the smiley's that are available (i tried to do a post of that, but the screen is out of control!!!)

I'd like to see WHY a person got banned. I think it'd help alleviate a lot of the ignorance that fills certain portions of this board...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

Andrew, I just saw more 'smiley' options!!! New one, "Go Mods!"

Very cute.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Log into BTS, hit post reply and click on the smileys. They'll give you the BB code for those ones. You can write them down. My favorite:

:bnghd:

Election year, you know.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

i guess what i meant was (and im not saying ATS is bad)
i remember other forums (dont flame me)
where you could have a little popup screen after you clicked "what smileys?" that showed you all available smileys, it wasnt chopped up

though, yer right, i can just write them down

it was just a suggestion

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

Oh.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I would suggest down the line you guys might want to take the truth of your atsers and make a movie based on experiences and mix it together making it one of the best damn movies evermade.

MY TWO CENTS.

You guys could make a killing what better way to inform then by WorldWide audiences, do the job for the secret governments, help them out, you know what I mean. Perhaps the governments will see how far they have failed with their proposal of TRUTH.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
How about a "Printer Friendly" view of thread content? If it's already there, why isn't it more obvious?

Anything else that comes to mind are bugfixes but I suppose there's another thread for that.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join