It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simpsons at it again... Forcasting doom at the Super Bowl.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The app game Tapped Out is a Simpson Sim City type game and in its newest update it has Homer talking about the Super Bowl. It starts off with Homer asking Lisa to pray with him. She gets nervous and asks if he is dying. He jokes and says not now but with my lifestyle, probably. He then tells her that he is praying because it is almost Super Bowl Sunday. He then goes on to discuss that he wants the game to go off without a hitch and he doesn't want no lock outs, black outs or something Sum of All Fears'esque to go off. Lisa then goes on to explain that all that is completely avoidable or fictional.

There you have it folks. Its on, bad things to happen in East Rutherford on Sunday.

Please note: I do not believe anything will happen. I am just having fun and giving folks something to talk about.

thanks.
-BC-
edit on 30-1-2014 by BlastedCaddy because: it!

edit on 30-1-2014 by BlastedCaddy because: :,.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Personally, I think they do these things on purpose just to get conspiracy-minded people worked up.

They're trolling us.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

sheepslayer247
Personally, I think they do these things on purpose just to get conspiracy-minded people worked up.

They're trolling us.

Funny but quite possibly true.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
You only have to have a quick look at the dark unfathomable forum called (GLP) to see that the SuperBowl false flag nonsense has began. It's every year and I imagine the next false flag after this one will be.......next year.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

sheepslayer247

They're trolling us.

Mole hunt, anyone ?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Well....if something DOES happen, then the people who work on the Simpsons have 'inside information' and they should be raided. I have no doubts that Hollywood is 'connected'.

top topics

join