It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deciphering the Pagan Stones

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Also, because I've just remembered Bede, he has claimed that the Picts were Scythian. As we've seen, the Scythian style carvings are on the west and Ireland, but I've read from a few sources that in Bede's time 'Scythia' would have encompassed Denmark, and it is Denmark he is actually referring to. Given the proximity, and the correlations with say, the Gundestrup Cauldron, this does seem likely.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

beansidhe

I think the flower, if it is a flower, is quite possibly mandrake. It's got the right trumpet shaped flowers, it has plenty of magical and biblical references and grows well in the regions we're looking at.
You can see it here in an 11th century English woodcutting:

And curiously, again on the flag of the tribe of Reuben:

It only appears on nine stones and so is considered rare in Pictish iconography. Unfortunately, it's not confined to one area appearing on the Western Isles, the east coast and up north too, so it's really hard to say for definite that it represents a specific group who settled in one area. But, it's another possibility. If it's not a plant, then my only other guess would be it's a constellation, but which one I have no idea.

Was just looking at another active thread here..

America's Celtic Past

And spotted something familiar. Well actually a few things, but with reference to your flower.

Red haired Caucasian white 'Celtic' 'Tribes of Israel' in Per-historic USA?

edit on 18/3/14 by Ramcheck because: typo

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

Oh, for goodness sake! On the Danish cauldron! Well spotted, I was just talking about that and I didn't even look at it.
So it is.

Red haired Caucasian white 'Celtic' 'Tribes of Israel' in Pre-historic USA?

I now officially have no idea what was happening before the Romans appeared. What on earth is going on?
I'm going to go read up on the cauldron and see if there's any consensus about the 'flowers'.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Nielsen believes that the question of origin is the wrong one to ask and can produce misleading results. Because of the widespread migration of numerous ethnic groups like the Celts and Teutonic peoples and events like Roman expansion and subsequent Romanization, it is highly unlikely that only one ethnic group was responsible for the development of the Gundestrup cauldron. Instead, the make and art of the cauldron can be thought of as the product of a fusion of cultures, each inspiring and expanding upon one another. In the end, Nielsen concludes that, based on accelerator datings from beeswax found on the back of the plates, the vessel was created within the Roman Iron Age at a location somewhere in Central Europe.[1]

Wiki Gundestrup

Well no help there, unfortunately. But this plate is similar to our stone (Glamis Manse) and I wonder if it's telling the same story? Same idea of being put head first in a cauldron. Also notice the 'mandrake' stems.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

beansidhe

Oh, for goodness sake! On the Danish cauldron! Well spotted, I was just talking about that and I didn't even look at it.
So it is.

Red haired Caucasian white 'Celtic' 'Tribes of Israel' in Pre-historic USA?

I now officially have no idea what was happening before the Romans appeared. What on earth is going on?
I'm going to go read up on the cauldron and see if there's any consensus about the 'flowers'.

I'm convinced the Picts were peaceful, spiritual people now. Their renowned 'strength' I believe was not perhaps only their guerilla tactics and hunting skills, as once assumed. Rather, the access to the Druids, their spirituality and their 'direct line with God'. And like every peaceful ancient civilization that ever 'disappeared' they were lied to, promised the world, then rounded up and shat upon by imperialists and sea faring battle hardened intruders. From the South, the Romans and from the West and North, the Vikings. Much earlier, fifth,sixth and seventh generation Phoenicians along with all the waifs and strays they picked up along the way (Berbers, Etruscans, Basques, Assyrians, Greeks, anybody that knew how to row a boat and earn their keep. Early Christians with their teams of craftsmen, farmers and wives in toe, via Ireland and Mann, Dál Riata and the Outer Hebrides. Thus forcing them to move East from the West, North from the South and offshore to Orkney and Shetland. Aberdeenshire, Perthshire and the Western Highlands was their spiritual enclosure. Holy ground where they were generally left at peace, for a few hundred years at least, so it seems.

Craig Phadrig perhaps the last refuge of the 'Pictish' people before their joining and intermarrying with westerners, at the exact point in time and unbeknown to them, Pictland became Scotland.
edit on 18/3/14 by Ramcheck because: forgot to add pics for reference

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I'd forgotten about this actually. This is part of the 'Coast' series on BBC, here talking about the vitrified fort of Burghead, the Pictish stronghold in modern day Inverness, on the coast at Craig Pahdrig. And it's artefacts and laterally, the Georgian era damage.

Which, sorry again (oops) reminded me of this 17 video playlist containing a number of interesting documentaries about the Picts, which as I say.. I forgot about. Sorry.

The Picts Documentaries Playlist

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

AtroxLux linked prose earlier (I'll re-link it here) which absolutely gives a sense of their spirituality and faith. I agree, Ram, I think they were tenacious warriors when they had to be (aren't we all) but on the whole were peaceful people. When you look at the jewellery they created, their knowledge of sacred geometry in their monasteries, it all suggests towards a group of people who had the inclination to learn and create beauty.

Taliesin

They seemed to have a real knack of maintaining their own identity whilst assimilating ideas from other, much earlier cultures, and invaders, possibly to keep the peace or because they wanted to or maybe because they had no choice.
There are 2 stories about MacAlpin that I have heard. The first is that he joined with the 7 regional leaders to form Scotland, the second is that he slaughtered them at a feast. It's so hard to know which is accurate - although it is hard to imagine there being no retribution to MacAlpin from the rest of the clans if he had slaughtered them. But then it's not impossible either.
Our history has been lost -suppressed- and it is shameful.

Thanks for the links, I missed those first time around.

edit on 19-3-2014 by beansidhe because: Added link

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by beansidhe

Here is an example of whats known as Caeretan art. The Caeretan artists moved from Greece to the Etruscan area of Italy around 500 bc.

Note the man in the pot, dogs and the flower which found its way into the La Tene culture. This piece is said to be a depiction of Celtic art done Caeretan style as they were contract artists.

link

This whole thing is a good read but scroll down to bottom for ideas about Celtic in Caeretan art in the example above.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Furthermore, we have no way of knowing what "Greek" meant to the early "Celts." Lacking evidence that the "Celts" considered their imports Greek, or that they considered Greekness to be anything particularly special, we have little basis for the idea that the imports in question were carriers of ideas and institutions, providing Greek impetus for cultural and artistic change in Europe.

The diffusionist model is still clung to by those who "still believe that the sole historical function of the barbarians in the West and to the North was to wait passively for Hellenization and Romanization -- and presumably be glad of both when they finally came" (Ridgway 1992, 546-50). The German-language literature is still dominated by the psychological and socio-cultural argument of dependence and emulation, while the English-language prehistorians prefer to postulate an economic basis for "Celtic" acculturation.

What Boardman calls "the assimilation of classical debris" (1994, 306) is frequently observed on "Celtic" bronze flagons. Indeed, the very shape is credited to Etruscan prototypes, themselves derivative of Greek vessels. The figural motifs of heads or beasts are traced back to the handle attachments of Greek and Etruscan vessels. Although Lenerz-de Wilde and others have shown that the principles of composition underlying the non-figural motifs are based on compass-drawn geometries entirely different from Greek floral anthemia, the former are still often considered to be direct descendants of the latter (see 3.).

An inescapable conclusion emerges. Although the local craftsmen handled, repaired and embellished objects imported from the Mediterranean Hochkulturen, they were apparently not over-impresssed; their own style is in no way altered or diverted by any southern "influence." If anything, the local pieces may be read as an explicit rejection of Mediterranean illusionism and figural narrative. When a foreign motif or stylistic element was introduced into the "Celtic" repertoire, it was immediately and unmistakably appropriated into the "Celtic" artistic language. Thus, zoomorphic creatures, floral elements, geometric aptterns, disembodied heads or vessel forms do not undergo any lengthy transition from copy to adaptation to transformation. When such an element appears in "Celtic" art, whether inspired by an import or not, it appears in "Celtic" style....

...In short, "Celtic" producers and consumers alike neither perceived an inferiority or lack in their own fully developed stylistic and craft traditions, nor did they look to the Mediterranean as the "center" from which artistic influences were to be imported.

What a refreshing essay. That was well worth waiting for. It gives me a lot of faith that we are on the right track when we think of the Picts remaining 'Pictish' despite obvious artistic parallels with foreign groups. That perhaps there was less of a 'cult' of stone-cutters who preserved the tradition, but rather there was an inherent belief in self-identity which allowed room for movement and expansion of style and thought. You've given us a whole lot to think about now, Logarock

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

What a bizarre occurrence.
I was off in dreamland thinking of something that has little to do with any of this...

Perhaps it is a message from Sigrun, Maria, and Heike outta nowhere with a clue to inspire you? Maybe from deep within my own subconscious, or in a more exiting possibility, something greater? Only time will tell...

I found this picture which should be interesting:

Sig rune (wiki)
Sigrún (norse myth)

(Old Norse "victory rune"[1]) is a valkyrie in Norse mythology.

So this is the "Nature of Sig's Signature", the "Zig Zag" perhaps?

Sig, abbreviation of Signore ("Lord") in Italian

Coregonus

the common whitefish, known as Sig in Russian

"Spectrum Is Green", the affirmative call sign used by characters in the 1960s British TV series Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons

Sig saw her as sour Swiss Cheese as he unload these SIG Sauer with ease.

Yew must be sorta like Zig - ya Dig this Jig as I Fig the Rig on this Brig?

In the Babylonian Talmud, Zig is a giant rooster which stands with its foot on the earth and touches heaven with its head. Legend has it that when it spreads its wings it causes a total eclipse of the sun.[1]
According to Jewish commentaries, this myth is meant to express a mystical idea.

So what am I describing here?
Maybe this random old game I found on wiki can help explain:
Zero Wing

The player is a lone hero who will save the universe from an evil force.
The player, a "ZIG" star fighter,

Ok so what is the "Zero with Wings" ? Think of the mythology symbolism, it's one of the most prevalent motifs of all!
Found in countless variations...
It's the "Rising and Diving Halo", "Feathered Serpent", or "Ouroboros" so to speak, of course I could say it in so many ways...

So me even posting this is a risky gamble, like in the film Zigs. I simply don't know what the outcome will be, it's hit or miss and things are bound to go wrong.

More interesting fiction for consideration for finding connections with this term:
Zig et Puce

Zig and Puce, the thin and the chubby one, respectively, are two teenagers who frequently experience adventures. On an expedition to the North Pole they meet their pet penguin, Alfred. Their adventures are often exotic, and occasionally fantastic in nature, leading to destinations such as Venus or the future.

Zig and Zag

Zig and Zag are an Irish puppet duo performed by Mick O'Hara and Ciaran Morrison.
The characters are a pair of furry extraterrestrial twins from the planet Zog.

Zag (disambig)
Zag number

Zog (disambig)

Zionist Occupation Government, an antisemitic conspiracy theory about Jews dominating governments
Z Owners Group, comprising riders of the Kawasaki Z model series
A planet in the Murderous Maths series
The planet where Zig and Zag (puppets) come from
A Triceraton soldier in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles universe
The boss/enemy in the Super Nintendo/Nintendo Game Boy Advance game Breath of Fire
A character in a sub-plot in the Kurt Vonnegut novel Breakfast of Champions

Aha! "Breath of Fire"

The story commonly involves an adventurer named Ryu who can shapeshift into different types of dragons.[2] Over the course of his journey, he befriends Nina, a girl with wings.

So here I end up with what? Nina a girl with wings.
Somehow this totally connects back to the last things I posted, haha! How Wyrd....
I'll have to review this closer and let it sink in to allow it to come together but it seems relevant initially.
Seems to be centered on explaining deeper aspects of the "Z" symbolism among other things.

Zero SeaRow ? Hmm...

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

It's so, so complicated because just as Logarock has noted about Hellenistic influences, or rather Celtic influences in Hellenistic art, we can't simply ignore the Northeners and pretend they don't have a place in this puzzle. They most clearly do, and I've been thinking about Ramcheck's notion of the Picts being 'squeezed' into their geography, the Celtic connection and their own identity/identities and of course, the Norsemen and their history in Scotland. Shetland, for example, still celebrate Up helly aa every year. There is no doubt that they have a place in Scotland's history, but again the thing that troubles me is the timelines and I think I might have a wonky idea of them, rather than the other way around.

So their 'Z's are interesting and need closer thinking about. Zig Zag - I'd never thought of it that way.
Thank you so much for this, you just keep bringing it!
(that's a kissy face, rather than an 'ooh' - lol!)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Off on a tangent here, but The sig-rune looks a lot like 1/2 of the German Nazi SS units insignia?

And wasn't their vocal salute "Sieg Heil"?
hang on a sec... google translate says that means..
"Victorious Healing"??
"Sieg" itself is "Victory"?

Did they just take a fancy to the sig-rune symbol?? And amended the Sig to Sieg to fit in with their own doctrines?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hey I got this Game, this must be the The Mark of Cain that pop outta my Brain because I hear the Pain of Zain Sayin it's all about Zayin and I don't think He Playin.

Some interpretations view this as a physical mark, whereas other see the "mark" as a sign, and not as a physical marking on Cain himself. The King James Version reads, "...set a mark upon Cain...", the New American Standard reads, "... appointed a sign for Cain ..."[1]

The 'Sign of Sig's Sin' perhaps then?

The Hebrew word for mark ('Oth, אות) could mean a sign, omen, warning, or remembrance.[13] The mark of Cain is God's promise to Cain for divine protection from premature death with the stated purpose to prevent anyone from killing him. It is not known what the mark is, but it is assumed that the mark is visible.[14] Some have speculated that the mark is a Hebrew letter placed on either the face or the arm.[15] The Septuagint translates the mark as a "sign". Thus, it is speculated that the mark served as a sign to others to not commit the same offense.[16]

In Kabbalah, the Zohar states that the mark of Cain was one of the twenty-two Hebrew letters of the Torah, although the Zohar's native Aramaic doesn't actually tell us which of the letters it was. Some commentators, such as Rabbi Michael Berg in his English commentary on the Zohar, suggest that the mark of Cain was the letter vav.[18]

Check the wiki for Zayin it's explicit so I won't link it all:

Zayin (also spelled Zain or Zayn or simply Zay) is the seventh letter of many Semitic abjads, including Phoenician 𐤆, Aramaic, Hebrew ז, Syriac ܙ and Perso-Arabic alphabet ز (see below). It represents the sound [z].

The Phoenician letter appears to be named after a sword or other weapon.
The Proto-Sinaitic glyph according to Brian Colless may have been called ziqq, based on a hieroglyph depicting a "manacle".

In gematria, zayin represents the number seven,[2] and when used at the beginning of Hebrew years it means 7000 (i.e. זתשנד in numbers would be the future date 7754).

Zayin is also one of the seven letters which receive a special crown (called a tagin) when written in a Sefer Torah. See ʻayin, gimel, teth, nun, shin, and tzadi. It is one of several Hebrew letters that have an additional meaning as a noun. The others are: bet [ב, the second letter] whose name is a grammatical form of the word for 'house' (בית); vav [ו, the sixth letter] whose name means 'hook' (וו); kaf [כ, the eleventh letter] whose name means 'palm [of the hand]' (כף); ʻayin [ע, the sixteenth letter] whose name means 'eye' (עין); pe [פ, the seventeenth letter] whose name means 'mouth' (פה); qof [ק, the nineteenth letter] whose name means 'monkey' (קוף); shin [ש, the twenty-first letter] whose name means 'tooth' (שין); tav [the twenty-second letter] whose name means 'mark' (תו), and several other Hebrew letters whose names are ancient Hebrew forms of nouns still used, with a slight change of form or pronunciation, as nouns in modern Hebrew.[3]

I must be that Maniacal Oracle who Mine Manacle Ore in the form of Tentacles from the Sign of Lore.

These Holes must be those 'Tuff Cuffs of Love that Fit Like a Glove'.
Open up and you will Depart with the Shape of this Steel Heart !
This must be Right and Wrong, First and Last, the Two Sides of the Sign that Unwind.

Who got the Qi to break you Free? We gonna need 'Hathor's Hair Pin" to Escape this Pen...

Stigmata of the Matador here to Resolve that Static Astigmatism and Sigmatism and Jam open the Visor Divisor so you can Soar Vividly through the Door.

Stigmata (singular stigma) is a term used by members of the Christian faith to describe body marks, sores, or sensations of pain in locations corresponding to the crucifixion wounds of Jesus Christ, such as the hands, wrists, and feet.

Greek word στίγμα stigma, meaning a mark, tattoo,[1] or brand such as might have been used for identification

Stigma (letter)

Stigma (ϛ) is a ligature of the Greek letters sigma (Σ) and tau (Τ), which was used in writing Greek between the Middle Ages and the 19th century. It is also used as a numeral symbol for the number 6.

The name, stigma (στίγμα), is originally a common Greek noun meaning "a mark, dot, puncture" or generally "a sign", from the verb στίζω ("to puncture");[1] the related but distinct word stigme (στιγμή) is the classical and post-classical word for "geometric point; punctuation mark."[2] Stigma was co-opted as a name specifically for the στ-sign, evidently because of the acrophonic value of its initial st- as well as the analogy with the name of sigma.

I Got Punched by that Punctual Punk of All Punctuation that offers Lunch...
I got a Hunch it came from that Eden Bunch

Digamma

Digamma (or wau, uppercase Ϝ, lowercase ϝ; as a numeral: stigma, ϛ) is an archaic letter of the Greek alphabet, which originally stood for the sound /w/ and later remained in use only as a symbol for the number "6".

In some local (epichoric) alphabets, a variant glyph of the letter digamma existed that resembled modern Cyrillic И.

Digamma was derived from Phoenician waw, which was shaped roughly like an Y (Phoenician waw.svg).

Zeta (Greek)

Zeta (uppercase Ζ, lowercase ζ; Greek: ζήτα, classical [ˈdzɛːta] or [ˈzdɛːta] zḗta, Modern Greek: [ˈzita] zíta) is the sixth letter of the Greek alphabet.

What's this about anyway? Yew? Sheesh it's like Esh
Shhh it's the Sha of Zhe.
И - I in Cyrillic perhaps?

The Cyrillic letter I was derived from the Greek letter Eta (Η η). This is why the earliest (up to the 13th century) shape of Cyrillic 〈И〉 was 〈H〉.
The name of the Cyrillic letter I in the Early Cyrillic alphabet was ижє (iže), meaning "which".
In the Cyrillic numeral system, the Cyrillic letter I had a value of 8.

More links:
Holy Wounds
Crown of Thorns

So Z = S = Cosmic Serpent = Yew = Eiwas (He was, I has, etc) ?
Sidewinder of the Stars?

Will cover a little pop culture in next post for additional insights (this is by no means all inclusive or anything, just some stuff that came to mind today outta nowhere). Forgive my melodrama I'm trying to make this interesting and fun as opposed to boring random links.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Yes the Nazi Insignia is from the rune it was inspired directly by it.
There's a lot on the topic so it could take awhile to really get into it.

Google around and if you come across anything interesting let me know, I always find new things when looking into esoteric Nazi topics, especially in reference to various subjects like this (as this was one of their main interests!).

There are tons of resources on this but remember to exercise discretion because all sorts of wild claims get associated with this. Take it all with a barrel of salt and mull things over. It can be a touchy topic as well.

Recall the connections between WW2 and the "Crisis of Jewish Identity" which led to mass murder, all of these things are closely related but we need to find more context to bring various aspects of it to light. This isn't really about WW2 specifically though as it's about the 'Pict Stones' remember so we can just use the Nazi info as a "resource for further research to find out what they think about these symbols-themes-etc". They were avid researchers on these topics after all.

Don't let me take us off topic or anything, but view the info I linked in context of this thread's theme.
There is bound to be a ton of stuff we haven't connected and fleshed out yet.

Thanks for responding and asking the question I am more than happy to help (or at least try).
Appreciate it.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
So what's a Swastika ?
ZZ symbols w/many variant styles found worldwide?
It has been "Stigmatized" as a result of the 2nd WW's great tragedy...

Hooked cross, Angled cross?
Of the "Anglos" who Angle with Angels in An's Jail (Sea-See)?

The word swastika came from the Sanskrit word svastika, meaning any lucky or auspicious object, and in particular a mark made on persons and things to denote auspiciousness, or any piece of luck or well-being. It is composed of su- meaning "good, well" and asti "to be". Suasti thus means "well-being." The suffix -ka, meaning "soul", suastika might thus be translated literally as "that which is associated with well-being," corresponding to "lucky charm" or "thing that is auspicious."[4] The Sanskrit term has been in use in English since 1871, replacing gammadion (from Greek γαμμάδιον). Alternative historical English spellings of the Sanskrit phonological words with different meanings to include suastika, swastica, and svastica.

gammadion, tetragammadion (Greek: τετραγαμμάδιον), or cross gammadion (Latin: crux gammata; French: croix gammée), as each arm resembles the Greek letter Γ (gamma).
tetraskelion (Greek: τετρασκέλιον), literally meaning "four legged", especially when composed of four conjoined legs (compare triskelion (Greek: τρισκέλιον)).

Resembles Gamma (G) ? Hmm what can that mean? The Big G-Man...the Jolly Green Hulk?
Four Legged? Oar on All Fours with Horus can't you Hear the Cosmic Chorus??

Another link : Sauwastika

So the Z Sea reveals the meaning of ZZ Top which are sorta like the 3 Norns of Blues Rock.

What's this the "World of Swirl" related by some sorta "Antenna Head" with that "Fuzzbox Voodoo" ?
"Cover Your Rig" with that "Pincushion" and "Breakaway" this "Deal Goin' Down" because number 12 is "Everything".

"Got Me Under Pressure" because "I Got the Six" and I'll tell you this "Bad Girl" is all "Legs".
Call this the "Tube Snake Boogie" of that "Pearl Necklace" while I "Dust My Broom" like a "Manic Mechanic".
I see the Sea of "Hi Fi Mama" through these "Cheap Sunglasses" because I know "Esther Be the One".

Every time I get "Arrested for Driving While Blind" , I tell em "It's Only Love" of "El Diablo" that "Ten Dollar Man" from an "Avalon Hideaway". I must be "Asleep in the Desert" Zzzz while I sing the "Pan Am Highway Blues".

Hey I "Heard it on the X", this "Mexican Blackbird" is the "Thunderbird" that Rolls with the "Jailhouse Rock" of Shu.

(You can do this with anything it's easy and useful often times)
Another example from Album "Tres Hombres":

I'm "Waitin' for the Bus" because I found that "Jesus Just Left Chicago" as it's all "Beer Drinkers & Hell Raisers", call him the "Master of Sparks" because he is "Hot, Blue and Righteous".
That's the first 5 songs in order too...haha!

Take a spin through Hanukkah mixed with the mystery of the Haunebu explaining how it Flew?
That's even if it ever existed, no one really knows...

Problem is we are all Snoring and oh so boring.
Gotta get to boring into those walls of Yew Strata to hear the Ore Ring Stratagem.

Just mining the mind who knows what you will find!
It's Annie Oakley behind the Oakley Shades aiming to Ley the Oak in Lines to learn the Signs.

So has anyone considered Ley Line as possibly significant or connected? It's worth a look as it popped up randomly. I presume it has already been covered in some fashion and investigated.

Also another thing I noticed about "Lucky" it's the Lu Key of Loki.
Road, Land, Foolish, Rude, or even Deer - connecting us back to Bucks and other "Antlered" animals which are heavily at play in all of this. So of course in Marvel Comics Loki has prominent horns and wears Green-Gold.

This may seem to be 'veering off topic' over and over but actually I don't think it is, it's just very cryptic and requires a lot of link reading and pictograph comparison etc. I will post another piece shortly with more strange connections I noticed with the bulk of things I mentioned so far.

Sorry if it's annoying anyone but there may be something to it, we will see eventually...

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
And it just hit me like a brick, I was right this was the 'Punch from the Punctual Punk'...

So it's sorta like Aiwass was the one who revealed "I Was Yew" with the Was Scepter from the Abyss of Anubis I shoulda Knew.

Aiwass is the name given to a voice that English occultist Aleister Crowley claimed to have heard on April 8, 9, and 10 in 1904. Crowley claimed that this voice, which he considered originated with a discarnate intelligence, dictated The Book of the Law (or Liber Legis) to him.

The voice was of deep timbre, musical and expressive, its tones solemn, voluptuous, tender, fierce or aught else as suited the moods of the message. Not bass – perhaps a rich tenor or baritone.

Since Rose had no interest in magic or mysticism, he took little interest. However, on the 18th, after invoking Thoth (the god of knowledge), she mentioned Horus by name as the one waiting for him. Crowley, still sceptical, asked her numerous questions about Horus, which she answered accurately supposedly without having any prior study of the subject:

Deep blue light. (I asked her to describe the conditions caused by him. This light is quite unmistakable and unique; but of course her words, though a fair description of it, might equally apply to some other.)

A punk is a smoldering stick used for lighting firework fuses. It is safer than a match or a lighter because it can be used from a greater distance and does not use an open flame. They are made of bamboo and a brown coating of dried manure or compressed sawdust.

Another website for Eihwaz rune info

Liber AL vel Legis
Therion

The Number of the Beast is 666. The number is of prominent significance in the Magickal system of Thelema. It is the sum of the numbers inside the magic square of the Sun, which is still used today by some Kabbalists, astrologists and numerologists.[4] According to Crowley, it is a solar number.[5] The Stele of Revealing bore the catalogue number 666 at the time when Crowley discovered it, which was one of the events that lead to the writing of the Book of the Law.
It can be said that the Hebrew letter Shin (ש), which is written in the beginning and end of the Hebrew word for Sun (Shemesh), conceals in itself the number of the Beast, for its shape is three Vaws conjoined together, whose gematrical value is 6. It has been noted by some that the abbreviation W.W.W. may be interpreted as 666,[6] for the Latin letter “W” formed out of the Phoenician letter Wav, whose value is 6. This can be explained by saying that the rise of the Internet is one of the events by which the beginning of the Age of Aquarius has been marked,[7] which is strongly tied with the concept of the Aeon of Horus in Thelema.[8]

Check the rest of that wiki it's pretty mind blowing on the gematria associations.
Glass House Shattering?
Babalon Great Mother of Abominations

Babalon[pronunciation?] (also known as the Scarlet Woman, Great Mother or Mother of Abominations) is a goddess found in the mystical system of Thelema, which was established in 1904 with English author and occultist Aleister Crowley's writing of The Book of the Law. In her most abstract form, she represents the female sexual impulse and the liberated woman; although in the Creed of the Gnostic Mass she is also identified with Mother Earth, in her most fertile sense.[1] At the same time, Crowley believed that Babalon had an earthly aspect in the form of a spiritual office, which could be filled by actual women—usually as a counterpart to his own identification as "To Mega Therion" (The Great Beast)—whose duty was then to help manifest the energies of the current Aeon of Horus.
Her consort is Chaos, the "Father of Life" and the male form of the Creative Principle. Babalon is often described as being girt with a sword[citation needed] and riding the Beast. She is often referred to as a sacred whore, and her primary symbol is the Chalice or Graal.

Graal

A style of glassblowing
Holy Grail, or "Graal" in older forms
Graal-Müritz, a seaside health resort
Graal (compiler), an Oracle project aiming to implement a high performance Java dynamic compiler and interpreter

Holy Grail = Sacred Heart. Alternate link: Sacred Heart of Mary.

So the figurative message is? Take a drink of Santa Sofia to quench that "Spiritual Thirst"?

Suit of Cups Tarot

The suit of hearts is derived from the suit of cups. These are sometimes referred to as chalices as well as cups.

Heart = Cup/Chalice/Grail
Also Roses in another deck.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Stele of Ankh-ef-en-Khonsu
Waset (Thebes)

The Egyptian name of Thebes was Waset (wꜣs.t) "City of the Sceptre"

On the front Ankh-ef-en-Khonsu is as a priest of Montu can be seen; he is presenting offerings to the falcon-headed god Re-Harakhty ("Re-Horus of the Two Horizons"), a synchronistic form of the gods Ra and Horus, who is seated on a throne. The symbol of the west, the place of the Dead, is seen behind Re-Harakhty. Above the figures is a depiction of Nut, the sky goddess who stretches from horizon to horizon. Directly beneath her is the Winged Solar Disk, Horus of Behdet.
The stele is also known as the "Stele of Revealing" and is a central element of the religious philosophy Thelema founded by Aleister Crowley.

So this Specter tonight must be akin to the Moon Knight comin through as the "Fist of Khonshu" in Flight under the Pale Light ? I would suppose so because...

The Shape of this Cape is the Symbol we Need to Proceed...

While you're at it, Google for other Moon Knight Art, there is actually some really interesting stuff, the pic I used is really old and much poorer quality compared to this other stuff. I just used the old one because it shows the symbolism perfectly.
Here is a cool one, note his Hood is meant to resemble the "Hawk".

Born in Chicago, Illinois, Marc Spector is an American rabbi's wayward son. As an adult, Spector spends time training to be a heavyweight boxer, a U.S. Marine, and a mercenary.

Note he also goes under the alias "Jake Lockley", as in the "Ley" ?

Law, ley in Spanish

Khonsu (Egyptian deity) Son of Hathor?

His name reflects the fact that the Moon (referred to as Iah in Egyptian) travels across the night sky, for it means traveller, and also had the titles Embracer, Pathfinder, and Defender, as he was thought to watch overnight travelers. As the god of light in the night, Khonsu was invoked to protect against wild animals, increase male virility, and aid with healing. It was said that when Khonsu caused the crescent moon to shine, women conceived, cattle became fertile, and all nostrils and every throat was filled with fresh air.

He has close links to other divine children such as Horus and Shu. He is sometimes shown wearing a falcon's head like Horus, with whom he is associated as a protector and healer, adorned with the sun disk and crescent moon.[1]

Khonsu gradually replaced the war-god Monthu as the son of Mut in Theban thought during the Middle Kingdom, because the pool at the temple of Mut was in the shape of a crescent moon.

In art, Khonsu was depicted as a man with the head of a hawk, wearing the crescent of the new moon subtending the disc of the full moon. His sacred animal was the baboon, considered a lunar animal by the ancient Egyptians.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Iah

Iah ( Egyptian: Jˁḥ, transliterated as Yah, Jah, Jah(w), Joh or Aah [2]) is a god of the moon in ancient Egyptian religion. His name simply means moon.

So therefore "Moon - Month - Monthu (Egyptian Deity) "

What about Menat?

Menat (ancient Egyptian mnj.t) was a name used for the goddess Hathor.[1] With a slightly different hieroglyphic spelling,[2] it referred to an ancient Egyptian artifact which, like the sistrum, was closely connected with the goddess Hathor.[3] It was held in the hand by its counterpoise and used as a rattle by Hathor's priestesses.[4]

The menat comprised a plate termed an aegis (Greek for "shield"), worn on the chest, to which strands of beaded strings were attached.

So we have weapons like this Double Crescent Axe, or even jewelry such as this Double Crescent Ring from Amazon.
This other example is an interesting piece of artwork that I found but it does not say exactly where it is located.

So if the Number of "Man", the "Beast", is '666' , than what is the "Number of the Scarlet Woman" ?
Agent 99 told me this Level is Cloud #999 and it's "November Rain" as it's Falling Flaming Divine 9's.

I told you I was Bedazzled because I wear the Lei of the Li for Miss Hurley 999.

Man v Woman (M v W)
Yang v Yin
Down v Up
666 v 999

Hurley Int Logos
Hurley International Wiki
This one should be interesting in the context of the symbols as it combines the double crescents with the O.

So '9' is also 'Perfection', obviously. El is a Beth.
I guess that means I'm figuratively Snooping around Perfection Lodge #9 to find out more about the Signs...

And a lot like .999 I'm missing that little piece to finally become Whole as I plunge in this Hole in One.

So when I hit the Ball I yell "Pro!" as I'm a Greek Freak gettin down Low to Know the Qi of An.
That's Qian from the Flow of that Hexagram, it Blows and Cools you off like an Isis Fan that's why we Chillin in the "Deep Blue":

Hexagram 1 is named 乾 (qián), "Force". Other variations include "the creative", "strong action", "the key", and "god".
Its inner (lower) trigram is ☰ (乾 qián) force = (天) heaven, and its outer (upper) trigram is the same.

Heaven of Heavens (our Haven),
Force of Forces (Pro = Fore/Forward/Four),
God of Gods,
#1 the Key (Qi-Chi) to Everything that Be...the "Creator" concept.
edit on 20-3-2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
The Creator is something that has been on my mind, as there are glaring inconsistencies in the works that I am reading. I read the introduction to Taliesin last night, having just skimmed over it previously.
In it Nash quotes another author, Yeowell, from his 'Chronicles of the British Church' (1847) who claims that:

"The following epitome of the religious principles of the primitive Druids of Britain, drawn from their own memorials [possibly the Triads? The author doesn't quote his source] will show their conformity to the religion of Noah and the antediluvians; that the patriarchal religion was actually preserved in Britain under the name of Druidism; and that the British Druids, while they worshipped in groves, and under the oak like Abraham, did really adore the God of Abraham, and trust in his mercy."
p12

Caesar, on the other hand, wrote that the Druids worshipped Mercury and Minerva.
I can't prove or disprove either source, but again, it's another thing to bear in mind. I cannot for the life of me remember where I read it, but I will endeavor to hunt it down, but one source claimed that the Druids practiced a form of religion so similar to Christianity that St Ninian was surprised when he arrived to Galloway in 397 AD. Whether this is a way for the authors to sanitise the past, or whether in fact this was the case, I really don't know.
What we do know is that on the stones there are biblical references to the old Testament stories: Samson etc. It might be helpful, for a while at least, to forget about class 1 and 2 categorisations, and not think of a pre-christian/post christian split. I'm not certain that that's the right way way to proceed, but it might help us to think about them in a slightly different way.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Hi Beansidhe!
I think maybe I should post a slightly edited version of what I wrote to you about that in u2u for others to see, but I'll wait to see your reply first. (A response to your post just now).

I will go ahead and post the last few parts of what I've been writing the last few hours(?), but will need to add in a few things and reorganize it a little. I just wanna finish what I started and tie it up, haha.

Even if I've been a little off the last few days (which I'm starting to really wonder if I'm actually on the "Mark" it is getting Wyrd), people can still use some of those links - associations for further resources and additional insight.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join