It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you think your "God" does not make it's existence obvious or communicate in an obvious man

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

vethumanbeing

Xeven
reply to post by ctophil

SO basically I become my own god through my mind rather than anything real. Ok...

No, you are already a 'god' aspect (if you want to use that nomenclature) as you are a partical of it expressing itself through you. You realize its not human at all; but through you can experience itself in this way tiny infantesmal souls of itself that we are. You only might think you are almighty god because your Ego scripts this (which is not real because its fear based). You are gross matter physical; there is no debate there.

That's actually interesting and not far from how I imagine things to be.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Why? Well that's easy! Why would ANYBODY want somebody to love them out of obligation? If you don't know that person exists, then WHY LOVE THEM? It's the same concept with ANY person. Do you love me? Probably not. You don't know me, so why would you love me? Unless you took the time to know me, then for what reason would I make the effort to show myself to you? If you did know me, would you THEN make the effort to love me? That I don't know, and it could not be guaranteed that if you knew me you would then chose to love me. BUT, if somebody told you about me, and how much I love you, would you make the effort to know me then? I couldn't answer that for you, only YOU could. BUT, if you TRULY wanted to know me, because you KNEW how I much I loved you and that nobody else could love you as much as me, you would search me out, because in your heart you would know that you could find no greater love than that.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Xeven
veteranhumanbeing
Xeven
reply to post by ctophil

Xeven
SO basically I become my own god through my mind rather than anything real. Ok...

Veteranhumanbeing
No, you are already a 'god' aspect (if you want to use that nomenclature) as you are a partical of it expressing itself through you. You realize its not human at all; but through you can experience itself in this way tiny infantesmal souls of itself that we are. You only might think you are almighty god because your Ego scripts this (which is not real because its fear based). You are gross matter physical; there is no debate there.

Xeven
That's actually interesting and not far from how I imagine things to be

Metaphorically we are all in the same 20 foot "Open boat" lost at sea in the Atlantic without sails, a compass or oars, looking for the invisable to perfect a physical salvation.

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join