It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jersey woman gets DUI, calls friend for ride. Friend gets DUI, calls another fried that friend gets

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I know a lot of people that have been caught for DUI.

My uncle hasn't had a license since 1992 he's been busted for DUI 3 times. He won't drive my aunt drives him every where. He's a severe alcoholic.

My mom was busted for DUI in 1994. She rarely drinks and learned her lesson.

My step dad drinks and drives everyday. He hasn't had a license since 1993. Everyday after work he picks up a six pack and drinks it on his way home. He Throws the cans out the window. I think he's an idiot and I'm not getting involved. I haven't talked to my mother in a year because of him.

My best friend has been busted twice. His sister is a police officer and she actually pulled him over once while he had been drinking. She could smell beer on his breath and she let him go. His last DUI cost him $10,000. He still drinks but he keeps a breathalyzer in his truck. He testes himself and if he's over the limit he won't drive.

I use to drink and drive all the time as a teenager but after seeing what everyone else has gone through with the fines and loosing their licenses I stopped doing it. I haven't driven while being intoxicated in 17 years.

Personally I think there should either be Zero tolerance or the limit should be higher. Having the limit at .06 or whatever it is just leads to the misconception that you can have some alcohol in your system and drive. The reason it's not zero tolerance is because the government makes money off of catching people. The legal limit is so low you couldn't be busted for just rinsing with mouthwash.

<< 1   >>

join