It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ObamaCare Failer ((Its not my falt Its the goverments!) so says Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
online.wsj.com...

The challenge, I think, that we have going forward is not so much my personal management style or particular issues around White House organization," he said. "It actually has to do with what I referred to earlier, which is we have these big agencies, some of which are outdated, some of which are not designed properly. . . . The White House is just a tiny part of what is a huge, widespread organization with increasingly complex tasks in a complex world."

So after five years, Mr. Obama has discovered government is inefficient and wasteful, or at least it is when he needs a political alibi.
Ok now here's my take on this . Not his falt? The guy spends years pushing this even NAMES IT after him self .Now says its not my falt?? Kids (not mine I NEVER let them do this))
But kids when they dont want to take responsibility first thing a 5 year old says is ITS NOT MY FALT Timmy did it.
What is this Goverment coming to a power girl, my little pony, seasme street version Nightmare?
This is BEHOND pitiful; Honstly I am at a loss for words . Wow even President Richard Nixon had enough guts to resign after water gate. The US must look like a bunch of kindergarteners to the world .Makes me wonder are they laughing or crying? You know I really missed not voting and I would have voted for Obama the first time (not the second though) I just cant understand how a person could possible be This bad .
Bush was a meglamanic with a god complex and now I miss him.(no not really) Republican Democrat
The song goes God bless america The new version goes God save America because only a God could save it at this point.
edit on Sat Dec 7 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: ex tags added IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by midnightstar

Obama has no leadership capability. He doesn't take responsibility, has never taken responsibility.

He's now playing the "victim" card.

It illustrates a small stature.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

beezzer

Obama has no leadership capability. He doesn't take responsibility, has never taken responsibility.

Has a politican ever taken responsibility?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Obama: "Its not my fault, blame the government".

Average idiot: "You head an entire branch of government, so you are the government".

Obama: "No more questions".

edit on 7-12-2013 by gladtobehere because: spacing

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

crazyewok

beezzer

Has a politican ever taken responsibility?

Not for a long time.

"The buck stops here" mentality has gone the way of the Dodo.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

So after five years, Mr. Obama has discovered government is inefficient and wasteful, or at least it is when he needs a political alibi.

Built-in incompetence and bureaucratic inertia are two of the reasons that some of us opposed handing the feds power over, oh, say, one-seventh of the economy. But there's a special irony here for Mr. Obama, given that the cardinal political project of his Presidency is to rehabilitate the public's confidence in large activist government.

As recently as Wednesday, Mr. Obama riffed that "government is us" in his inequality speech that liberals toasted as one of his best. He devoted his second Inaugural Address to the practical and moral virtues of what he called "collective action" and tried to convert we the people into we the government.

After 5 years in office this is all he can say ?

So a few years ago he said that famous "You didn't build that" statement.

The government did.

Well how 'bout WE say.....let's get rid of 90% of "Government".

As far as ObamaCare is concerned.....

Obama DID "build that". He IS the problem not the solution.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I guess saying it's Bush's fault isn't gonna work for him anymore. I could go off on a full out rant right now spouting my perspective on the various it's not my fault statements by this pathetic buck passing incompetent community organiser , but any minute now a friend of mine is going to be showing up for dinner and I'm pretty hungry so it'll have to wait til later

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
[
edit on 7-12-2013 by Astroved because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

midnightstar Ok now here's my take on this . Not his falt? The guy spends years pushing this even NAMES IT after him self .Now says its not my falt?? Kids (not mine I NEVER let them do this))

He did not name it after himself. The actual title is the ACA, Affordable Care Act. He does not dissuade people from calling it Obamacare though.

new topics

top topics

join