It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kings or Presidents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I have read and watched almost every controversy in this fourm for Two months by whatching and listening i have found the way to present this small peice of a very large puzzle this puzzle is older then every person in this fourm while u may have questions after this they must be ansewrd by urselfs alone.
Think of building an empire for your childrens children would u put your heart and soul into Three kings of three seperate kingdoms said this at the same time in almost the same places .Europe. Being decently smart they brought an idea to the board a paradise with Land Money Trade and infinite Possibilites. A country experimented with and idea wich was crushed many years ago a form of geverment that wich looks sound as an idea but with thought can bring a type of Imperilism that would never be thought possible. Before the story continues ask your self a question in present day can u own and run something with out having troops our militia showing your control of course with Money Right?
Europe Found its great paradise they colonized they even went as far to give its own "Indepence". Again what does this mean to u and what do u think u can achive with "indepence" Can anyone become president can anyone become a part of congress "well u say to an extent right". It is time to be real with urselves not one man can grow to gain control of this country not one.
this doesnt mean u cant be president it just doesnt mean u cant run the country. But no one runs the country duh..... When indepence was achived the people thought something great had been done. U have no idea how many dreams where made. these dreams where made in vain.
How much Debt is their in the world who is paying for maybe some big shot or an accountent has to deal with it right wrong. Just like u see a bird fly so did time before they knew it creation of one of the largest and most promising Money generator turned into something it shifted from that to a stage the largest one ever invented. When u have everything u want all that is to have what then they say that greed can be the downfall of the greatest People. But the Say Boredom can equal insanity. Now why do people ask questions to get answers so when the answer is always present why ask the question. The kings knew that a monarch couldnt last forever one of the kings didnt think so......
What does crowd manipulation mean to u it should mean alot fore u live in it every day. Ur probably wondering where is he gettin this from hes nutts to dismiss my message and let it go. (Off the subject)
What is something that will bring filtered news the mental deversions. Brainwashing capabiltie to ever citzen of a country of millons. That would be the only thing standing between a revelution and the current goverment well "I want my Mtv" If evey word here is false delet it kick me off of the fourm but if any of this could be true? The truth is up to u iam done

new topics

join