It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take down your Congressman:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Take down your Congressman:
As shown by the Manning trial that treason can be helping the enemies of the U.S.
When John McCain went to Libya and said there are no Al Qaeda here, even though he lied, he told the government truth and was therefore not charged with treason.
With Syria it is different. Non Al Qaeda rebels have seen the great Satan and his allies. Many rebels now fight beside the Syrian government against the evil they see in Al Qaeda and the U.S.. The last big straw was not the money, arms, intelligence and money flowing to Al Qaeda but that non Al Qaeda rebels were used and died using American made, Saudi supplied chemical weapons against their own people.
This means that any decision to attack Syria only helps Al Qaeda and not any other rebel group. Obama nor Kerry nor any other part of the government will be making this decision, only Congress will be making this decision that helps the group that 2 presidents have called our sworn enemies. Helping an enemy of the U.S. is treason and therefore any citizen can charge any YES voting Congressman with treason.
Take your Congressman to court day. Sounds like fun to me.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Yes except, treason is reserved for those little people who poke at the two-headed beast a little too hard.

Didn't you get the memo?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

I think we should take it farther than just congress. Hasnt Obama and Kerry been actively and knowingly supporting what is common knowledge Al-Queda aligned rebels? According to the Patriot Act giving aid to known terrorists in ANY form will buy you an all-expense paid trip to Gitmo. Also the last I checked we are still active in the "War on Terror" thus making Al-Queda enemy combatants. Also isnt our gov. swearing that AQ were the ones solely responsible for what happened on 9/11/01? Meaning that AQ openly and preemptively attacked America? That means that since Obama and Kerry supporting the rebels in Syria (who have been proven to be aligned with AQ) is by proxy giving aid to AQ and thus the enemy, means they have committed treason against the United States. How do we go about getting the ball rolling on having Kerry and Obama (and others if need be) tried for treason and violation of the Patriot Act? Any thoughts would be welcomed.

Shaade

ETA: How do I link this thread to both FB and twitter so that hopefully we can plant a seed that will also hopefully take root and blossom.

edit on 9/5/2013 by Shaade because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/5/2013 by Shaade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shaade
reply to post by Doctor G

How do we go about getting the ball rolling on having Kerry and Obama (and others if need be) tried for treason and violation of the Patriot Act? Any thoughts would be welcomed.

You find one heck of a lawyer I guess.
You would probably also need to gather as many people as you can to get in on this.

new topics

top topics

join