It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Release Of UFO Files Is A Red Herring....?.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Well, thats nearly the last of em, as far as we know......or will know....
Most of the goverments have dumped their UFO files to some extent....and some completely.

We await files from those who have not yet done a full declassification.And they promise to let us have them.
But wait a moment folks......isnt this sudden co operation a little too pat?
Just think about what we will do afterwards......
There no longer will be any govenment studies, and no government money or recordkeeping will occur.
I think this is detrimental to some extent to civvie researchers and to the countless pilots who have to deal with the reality of these wierd manefestations.
There will be no more government scientists to buttonhole or spokesmen to ask.

Somehow this cop out by the various agencies leaves a huge void in the informastion available to research.
I think it is a deliberate attempt to kill the entire subject over time....and we still have no guarantees the information releases are totally honest.!
So the governments give the shlock to us, keep the real deal, and bopw out of the subject entirely.
THUS GOING DEEP BLACK WITH IT!
I may be up a tree, but i think they want out so they can be undisturbed by the public.......to follow whatever was fruitfull which they obviously have witheld from disclosure.....

I myself feel very leery as to what the future of ufology will fall to without government sponsored research in the public eye.......
With that creepy billionaire Bigelow stashing away all the reports he gets and refusing access to researchers.
I think the UFO subject is about to be snuffed out of public conciousness.......
I Give it five years itll be gone, done, passe.....
The availability of data will be cut off signifigantly....and funds for ruther reseach will dry up. at least to the public
Will pilots still be required to report these things on a special form?JNAP something something form?
Who will collect them?
will we ever see them?

The secret space program will go on as usual.......
but......
What say you?
Boon or Bust this info dumping by the various forces and Govs???

edit on 21-6-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
cannadian defence minister say they are already here..

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Yeah but he doesnt really have anything we dont have for information......Hes going with what the exopolitics crowd say
It this seemingly "here ya go theres bugger all there anyways" sort of attitude im getting from all these dumps of probably white washed info.......
I think its so well stop bugging them for the really good stuff.....

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
I think the UFO subject is about to be snuffed out of public conciousness.......
I Give it five years itll be gone, done, passe.....
The availability of data will be cut off signifigantly....
Actually it may be the availability of photographic data that helps to doom it. Check out the right hand view in the picture in this thread OP:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nobody's got an excuse anymore for not getting pictures of what they see as that image suggests. My theory is, it's a lot easier to embellish a memory with no supporting photo, but when you have the photo, it doesn't look impressive or much like an alien spacecraft. Sometimes it's just a dot in the sky or a light in the sky.

But, it won't die completely. People will still see things they don't understand. It's just that when they show the actual picture of what they saw to others it won't be as impressive as the story without the photo was. My favorite UFO cases are those with no photos, like the Iran UFO case. I often wonder if I would be disappointed to see actual photos or better yet even video of what actually happened in that case.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I see your point....but i know if i could have filmed what i saw one night clearly.......you would have the hair on yer neck erect by the end.......
But, sadly no phone camera at the time....so just a wild story no one believes anyways....
The multi pics posted get sick reviews as a rule anywas.....not that many dont deserve it.
But the custom seems to kill very quickly any pics that get posted.....
The whole disclosure effort seems to be stalled however on the move to declassify......but hardly disclose anything.
The chorus of criticism of the gov secrecy is stemmed somewhat by these old and hard to research file dumps.
Its like a side trip for research people who could put their talents to better use on more current stuff....if there was any available......

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Whenever there is reports of military pilots radar operators seeing something unidentified people are shouting 'ALIENS! it must be true the government said it was". But if the government say they are not investigating UFO's or there is no real evidence of anything from other planets the same people claim "you cant trust what the government say, they never tell the truth".

Its classic closed minded "hear what you want to hear" behavior.

edit on 22-6-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

top topics

join