It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My best dream yet!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well i got a first hand view of something i have always wondered about and many others have also. My entire spirit or being was inside of a seed. It came after i had given my thoughts to my latest excavate the sphinx thread. I think it was sometime in the eighties and i was making a trip around the sphinx and found a seed that was laying on ground. What i remember is concentrating on flexing my muscles and bustin out. I could see people when they would walk by and even communicate with them and the part that knew i was there was above their bodies so that was a bit trippy. I managed to get one guy to spill some water on me then it was on. There was a spirit there with me that wanted me to make the seed grow and had been trying for centuries to do the same and by that time their hope had grown thin. It was a short life in which all my hopes and dreams of freeing mankind would carry on in another vessel because i was trampled by a boot. This dream has left me with a new sense of the powers that govern the laws of our reality and it just may be that we all have a hand in what we view as lifeforce and if not all of us then definitely some do. I was just a seed but it was me.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

OP, I know exactly where your comming from. Ever since I was a child I experenced weird visions . Being adopted , my foster family used to joke that I was found on their doorstep when staying at their cabin in the wilds of Washington State and later submitted paperwork to the state to request adoption They said they were almost hypnotised by looking at me and that they knew i was a special child .I guess a full year went by and no one ever came to claim me so my parents were allowed to adopt me. I never believed them until I started experencing and reading into these visions I would have. I realized that they corrilated wit the full moon!! Which ended up leading me to read into Lycan mythology. After years of research I actually joined a Wiccan community who welcomed me with open arms and said my visions were a gift from the Gods of the natural order and that they sensed very powerful spirit energy emminating from my spirit. The following summer we attended a sweat lodge and hosted a very powerfull ceremony trying to summon a spirit guide to guide me to my destiny. During the sweat we all had very powerfull visions, aided by psycotropic all natural insense. My Spirit Animal came to me...I was expected a Wolf due to all my reading on Lycan lore But it was a bat!! Others in the room asked me about my experence and I was approached by one of the members Grandfather who was a Hopi Indian Shaman He explained to me about what my vision meant and called me one of the Lunar Children or heppandone lunis in Native Hopi tounge. He told me stories of long ago 2 rival families who roamed the northwest...both were very powerfull in the art of Indian shamanism. Both families were at war with eachother for 6 generations. After one of the elders of one family was killed hunting in the middle of the night The rival family set a curse on them to never be able to walk again in the sun and to forever roam in the darkness...the crazy thing is..It worked. The Rival family was furious that they were cursed and vowed their revenge. They prayed to the gods of old to enact revenge and sacrificed whatever humanity they had left to ensure that the other family suffered. During a full moon the curse was complete and the other family whos family crest was represented by the wolf was cursed to walk forever in that form (The wolf) whenever a full moon rose. . The battle did not end there..cursed to roam their lives with this curse the 2 families waged their vengence against eachother at every turn until one generation 2 children from oppisite families encountered eachother while collecting berries. They fell in love and were shunned by thier families for such a betrayl..they both loved eachother eternally and overlooked the long standing rivalry and eachothers curses. He believed that it was possible that I could have been decended from this union and that my visions were my inner spirit awaking my powers! Regardless OP please U2U if you want to discuss more...we may be connected and not even know it.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

This is certainly one of the more interesting dream descriptions I've read on this site. Fascinating stuff. Very symbolic -- and you're clearly well aware of that -- but also with some layers to it that can really give you something to think about.

I cannot recall ever having a dream quite like it myself, so many thanks for sharing it!

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

Most of the babies left on doorsteps happened in the 50's but a few since then. The real question is when did they come from. My mom tells me the same story about herself being left on a doorstep. Her last name is Riddle.lol The thing with animals is that when a spirit inhabits one they still have to deal with the animal instincts written into the dna. This is the key to overcoming the flesh. When you take away all the animal instincts you are left with the spirit only then can one hear what is being said y them. The stories of elders from different regions all tell the same tale. The ones sent to the dark will stop at nothing to steal the light. Jesus came and gave himself to die in order to save us and for a moment in time he went to their abode and traded his freedom for our chance at salvation. What most bible scholars don't take into account is the time dilation that happens when traveling the astral planes. It is all happening now and already did.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike

This is certainly one of the more interesting dream descriptions I've read on this site. Fascinating stuff. Very symbolic -- and you're clearly well aware of that -- but also with some layers to it that can really give you something to think about.

I cannot recall ever having a dream quite like it myself, so many thanks for sharing it!

Thank you. Even though i labeled it as a dream it is more of a memory. perhaps from a dream as a child but if i had to give an answer under oath i would have to say that this took place and there is a real boot out there somewhere that ended my thoughts of growth. If one was able to view the sphinx from the place of spirits i was communicating to they would find what is protecting this site and ultimately humanity from peace.

The thought of every seed on this planet requiring the same lifeforce to live that i require brings thoughts of what we have created here on this rock. I believe this would have to be done from a point where time is not the same as we view it. That would allow a spirit the time to grow a field of grass over their time and the result for us would be just a field of grass growing in some perceived natural order.

new topics

top topics

join