It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NSA, AT&T And The Secrets Of Room 641A

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by jhn7537

That's pretty much the point. Are we really shocked that ATT, Verizon and such are just info gatherers for the NSA?

I don't think it's necessarily a surprise, but having evidence of it is what is needed to gain attention to the problem. You can suspect things all you like, and you can try telling other people what you think is happening until you pass out, but unless you have evidence of something most are just not going to believe you.

Many here have suspected that these things could be done, and therefore it was reasonable to assume that they were being done, but the masses of idiots out there who barely question their government on anything would need more than just an opinion to believe in it.

We now have the evidence that this is happening, and this will at least encourage people to pressure their elected to do something about it. Before this evidence was offered, there was nothing to fight against. Now that it's out there for all to see, the debate about it (the debate Obama suddenly thinks is right, but only after his secret spying was revealed by someone he then calls a traitor) can begin and the people can start to work to fix it.

Unfortunately, right now it seems like the vast majority of US politicians have no spine, and no testicles to speak of. Where is the outrage? Where are the tough questions? Why isn't every politician who swore an oath to uphold the constitution demanding Obama be impeached and the NSA investigated?

That should tell Americans more about their government than anything else. It seems you have a toothless, powerless, sniveling little political class who consistently fail to do the fundamental job they are tasked with doing. It's no longer just about Obama being impeached and the NSA investigated, it's about the entire system, one that seems to have been completely usurped by private companies, the military and the all-seeing eye of the secret state.
edit on 16-7-2013 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Just add -"public_info" and see what you encover....

Originally posted by cartenz

Originally posted by cryptogee
There is lot of talk about backdoor to Google by the NSA.

Now I present the Backdoor to the NSA using Google.

Just type site:nsa.gov "pdf" in Google and see for yourself.

Here is a sample:

Key to Extraterrestrial Messages

Yeah nice google-fu

You did notice on the URL you posted that its in a folder called public_info? Those documents have already been released. No government agent worth his/her salt would leave classified documents on a web server, not saying it wont happen tho

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Just add -"public_info" and see what you encover....

Originally posted by cartenz

There is lot of talk about backdoor to Google by the NSA.

Now I present the Backdoor to the NSA using Google.

Just type site:nsa.gov "pdf" in Google and see for yourself.

Here is a sample:

Key to Extraterrestrial Messages

Yeah nice google-fu

You did notice on the URL you posted that its in a folder called public_info? Those documents have already been released. No government agent worth his/her salt would leave classified documents on a web server, not saying it wont happen tho

"encover" ok...

So we have (on the NSA domain):

• Research
  • Academia
  • About
  • ia
  • And I'll let you find the rest...

And yet they all seem to be documents either unclassified or declassified. If you have found any classified docs then start a thread about them.

Also type:pdf is a more accurate way of getting PDF's than using that acronym in isolation.

EDIT: I just ran a crawl on their domain (for academic purposes), so if you want to show some skill and regain some credibility: Tell me are the NSA using Apache or IIS??

edit on 16-7-2013 by cartenz because: scriptkiddies

<< 1   >>

join