It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Solution to the Puzzle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Humans talk about hive minds being psychic because the hive mind acts together. But check it out, the hive mind is really aware of spatial stimuli. For example, if a bee is flying through space, he might follow his friend by looking at him, and then head over to the flower to pollinate. Because they are aware of what is going on around them, when it is time, the bee will notice the pattern of the other bees and join in with them to head back to the hive.
Human psychic - that is knowing what do to when. It is being able to do things step-by-step.

Imagine you are a honeybee, and these giant nephilim are walking through your territory, and they have the ability to combine stone and wood into an axe, and chop down trees, and combine various components into chainsaws that roar like a thousand beasts and tear through wood like a thousand bear claws.

One is the observer, one is the actor. There is only the moment we are in.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Okay something is definitely going on. Here I will try to explain it to you guys the best way I can.

Over in the U.S. there is major polarization between Republicans and Democrats that is being majorly amplified by stuff such as Fox News vs. MSNBC, no one getting out and mingling with different mindsets, etc.

But the problem is it is getting so intense that the difference is actually getting on the quantum level.

I'll try to explain - in quantum physics, there is the observer and the observed object?

So once the observer (that is the human) measures the photon, it either becomes a wave or a particle

Okay check this out. You might begin to notice strange inconsistencies between words.

For example, "observer"

In reality, is the human observing the photon, or is the photon observing the human? Which one has a bigger perspective? The photon, see.

What about the word "conspiracy?" If you are on a conspiracy website that usually means that you are checking out conspiracies other people are planning. But what about if it is a conspiracy website, meaning you are conspiring?

You see, there is a different meaning inherit in many words depending on whether you are entangled with the word, or not.

Check this out though. The Republicans in the U.S. are becoming the "human" and the Democrats the "photons."

If it continues... then I expect there to be an issue travelling between different zones. A serious culture shock.

Not to mention communicating between zones.

Possibly even interacting at all between zones. I can post two different YouTube videos in order to show the difference in what is going on here.

Second Video: Fox News Panics

nymag.com...

www.youtube.com...

One is a conservative video, the other is a liberal video. If you check it out, you can see they are separating.

As far as the photons go, see there might be ascension, see?

But if you look at it the other way around, it is actually descension.
edit on 2-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hopefully no one gets what I'm saying.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Ascension... Descension, it is all relative. Depending on how high you are from where you're looking from ... On person may seem "ascended (higher)" while another may look "descended (lower)"

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

It also depends on which direction is facing up. Also, we are screwed.
edit on 3-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Am I observing the oak tree in my yard or is it observing me

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by noissucnoc16

I love it.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by noissucnoc16

I am me, the oak tree in the yard, and you, and everything. Unity consciousness.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
We are observing each other

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Billie828
We are observing each other

Exactly. I'm not sure why people believe it has to be "either this or that".

It can be both. I observe the oak tree and the oak tree observes me.

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by arpgme

It also depends on which direction is facing up.

Relative to who? Direction is a subjective experience. We can all agree on "up" and "down" because we live on the surface of Earth but that is not the reality. There is no up or down that is just a perception. Direction only exists relative to other beings or objects (like planets for example).

edit on 4-6-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

join