It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now required to ask patients of suicidal thoughts??

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Still don't see the Govt showing at my door or setting up road blocks taking our guns.
really ????
either you aren't a CA resident or i'd guess you just aren't paying attention.

let's see if i can help out a bit, k ?
liberal source

including those owned by those with criminal convictions or serious mental illness.

“We are fortunate in California to have the first and only system in the nation that tracks and identifies individuals who at one time made legal purchases of firearms but are now barred from possessing them,”
notice, it doesn't give a specific mental illness, just the infamous serious adjective which leads one to wonder ... who decides which mental illnesses are serious ??

ha haha ha ha, i wonder how they're gonna track the monthly "build parties" out there ... those full-auto units aren't even 'registered', so how can they be 'confiscated' ??

another source ... It's a Trap
honest, it IS a trap ... don't fall for it

with any Luck, they'll hit Senator D. Feinstein's stash first !!!!!

edit on 5-6-2013 by Honor93 because: add emphasis

edit on 5-6-2013 by Honor93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

who decides which mental illnesses are serious ??
Skilled mental health professionals doing research and practice. At your service. Pleased to meet you. Now, how can I help?

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I don't give a crap what you "envision" for my success. It's already been proven, and I'm done.

You have a real attitude problem. TBI much?

Keep your couch, I wouldn't come near it, and I wouldn't agree to counsel you anyway. Communication is not your forte...
keep attacking us, though. That's all the sooner you'll be out of here.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Really? I work with TBI patients.

Get over yourself. Another user here precisely explained why your thinking is skewed. I attempted to speak to you in a manner that did not address your mental condition because that was besides the point. Perhaps I was too kind there? Don't respond to people in this forum if you cannot or do not want a response in return. I am not even sure why you responded to my initial post in this thread as it had nothing to do with you nor did your response even make sense. I see that you want attention and you keep personally inserting yourself into this topic when it really isn't necessary, Plus you are also escaulating the tone here when you are not getting attention in the manner that you want it. That has nothing to do with your TBI and every thing to do with your loud mouthed narcissistic personality. It is all about you. You will even pick a fight to get attention and talk about you, you, you.

Do not bother responding to me as I will not entertain you nor your convesation anymore. Good day.
edit on 5-6-2013 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join