It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I witnessed one strange night.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I have no proof that what I'm about to say actually happened or not, it all happened within a timespan of about one to three minutes. I was in the only one in the house so I have nobody to back up my claims or corroborate my story, which is why I didn't post this when it happened a couple of weeks ago. Now I've decided I don't care if I have no evidence and that I was going to tell my story anyway. I haven't told anybody what I saw and I've just kept it bottled up replaying in my mind over and over and it's driving me insane. So here goes..

The night was like any other, I was just hanging out petting my cat when I heard this loud boom, almost like a firework except it shook my windows a little bit, enough to get my attention to look out the window at least. The boom happened around 11:30 pm and I looked out my window across the street to the ocean and saw a pulsating blue light and a pulsating orange light, slowly moving across the water. It seemed like the orange whatever was leading the blue whatever. So I'm looking out my front door now that I opened up and I notice the sky is very bright, like a very bright blue, almost daytime looking but it was near midnight. These, lights I guess, moved across the water very slowly for a couple of minutes until the orange one stopped and shot up into the sky. After a few seconds the blue light followed.

The sky returned to its normal state of darkness and I went off to think about what I just saw. I've looked for sources or tweets or whatever of people from my area who might have seen what I saw but I have nobody to corroborate my story. However, I have no reason to lie and this is what I saw that very strange night. Thanks for reading.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
perhaps if you post like where you're located in general, you might get a better shot of someone that may have seen it. just trying to help you get your answers.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoFeelsitKnowsit

Look up orange lights and blue lights in the sky, there are a lot of reports from many years!

While a blue light has been seen over Simpsonville, S.C., some folks in Highlands are reporting orange orbs in the sky over their homes.

www.journalnow.com...

Was the weather clear, could it have been ball lighting. Some great examples here.
amasci.com...
edit on 7-5-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

So I'm looking out my front door now that I opened up and I notice the sky is very bright, like a very bright blue, almost daytime looking but it was near midnight.

Night turned to day? That would cause a sensation I bet.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I was living outside of Simpsonville SC (a very small suburb) in Greenville SC (the area's metropolis) when these lights were reported and I was out the night it happened with friends. The lights could be seen all over the Greenville/Upstate area but seemed to hover over Simpsonville for a while. My friends and I saw them moving across the sky and I initially mistook them to be asteroids of some sort. We all found out later that no one could explain what they were. It happened again in the area not too long ago, I believe it was a month or two ago.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
First you have something that broke a sound barrier. The orange/blue thing could be related to radiation fields. Cherenkov radiation is blue, and happens when a particle goes past the light barrier, at least in the air above the ocean. But then you have this orange stuff leading, so what is the distance between the two of them? This thing broke sound and light barriers, so it could be by the time you saw it, it had already gone. That means you saw the exhaust of something that had traced a pattern into the air. It could be two objects but I doubt it.

Some extra details would be what was the weather, especially humidity. What direction related to North and South did they go? It's good that you have already figured out how this was compared to sea-level.

It was a three minute window to you, but your mind could have caught into a phase of consciousness that was opened when this phenomenon came through enough for you to witness it. Which is probably why you're stuck, because you haven't permitted your mind to accept what you actually saw. Suppose it was a faster than light phenomenon where there was another layer that you saw where events took place that were not attached to traditional time and space. Maybe something was seen and was forgotten for the sake of normalcy.

The night to day experience was proof that your mind was affected by the phenomenon, likely from a higher consciousness in the area when you witnessed this. Other intelligent life tends to not perceive night-time as a dark time, because their perception is not limited to the light bands of the sun's rays. They can perceive farther than what most people have been trained to accept and ignore.
edit on 7-5-2013 by Sandalphon because: details

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
OP I want to post something strange I saw 2 hours ago. Don't mean to get off topic and I don't think it's paranormal but two weird things have happened in the past 2 days and the thread title is the same as I would've made if I thought what I saw was thread worthy but I don't so I'm just telling this thread.

First my friends story, this one could probably fit in as a little paranormal. Last night he had two guys in black suits show up and knock on his door. He looked out his window and thought they were jehovas or something. He answered and they asked if it was the something residence (I forget the name) and he said no it was his and told his name. They said sorry and started to leave so he asked their business and they were taking a survey but wouldn't tell him any of the questions. He whipped out his camera and started to film as they walked away and got in the cliche black suv (ill post the pics and vids when he sends them).

Tonight I was driving to work and had to take this parkway that takes you through the country. I was driving through at around 1030 at night and going slow due to heavy fog. In the middle of nowhere I see police lights as I get closer I realize its a ton of cops. I slow down in the middle of them thinking its a traffic check for duis but they don't even acknowledge me. There were between 6 and 7 cop cars parked on both sides of the road and there was a man with a camera on a tripod. What's weird is it didn't look like news, there were no civilian vehicles and it was waaay too dark and foggy to film. I assume they were looking for a person/body/drugs but it was weird. And I kid you not when I drove through they got in their cars and left. I was freaking out because I had to drive the rest of this foggy country road with a cop on my bumper. I figured he'd stop me but he didn't. When I got to the end of the road there was a parade of 4 cop cars behind me including an suv/canine unit. It was strane and A LOT of cops to be in the middle of nowhere so late and with a camera?

Both true stories with no exaggerations (look at my posting history I don't exaggerate or even post in anything paranormal). Just thought i'd share especially since my story happened on my way to work tonight.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I meant to post a reply before I went into the strange things that happened to me to avoid derailing your thread, but I guess they didn't copy paste. I have no explanation for the lights. May have been some sort of sonic boom from a jet could explain the sound. About a week ago we heard an explosion at my house. It was like a gun going off but it would have had to have been a big one.. like bigger than you would hunt with and it was around r in the morning. I know that's a weird description but I've shot different ypes of guns and it had that type of sound but extremely loud. It woke everyone from one end of the house to the other but no police or ambulane ever came and we never figured it out. I live in the country but most of the houses nearby are family and it wasn't any of them. I didn't think much of it beyond looking outside but so many people are posting about loud sounds I figuured id mention it here.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I've seen your posts on here frequently, and for what it's worth I believe in your word in what you wrote.

If you manage to get those pictures from your friend, you should make a thread or post them to this one.

I was initially just going to PM you but I'm on mobile and it wasn't working, not trying to de-rail your thread OP haha. As for you OP, as much as I want to see a UFO, or something of the likes, I haven't and probably never will. I'm more of the seeing is believing, but hey, sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Good link, some similar experiences as the OP in the second link you posted.

edit on 8/5/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcutler12888

I was living outside of Simpsonville SC (a very small suburb) in Greenville SC (the area's metropolis) when these lights were reported and I was out the night it happened with friends. The lights could be seen all over the Greenville/Upstate area but seemed to hover over Simpsonville for a while. My friends and I saw them moving across the sky and I initially mistook them to be asteroids of some sort. We all found out later that no one could explain what they were. It happened again in the area not too long ago, I believe it was a month or two ago.

Very interesting.SC seems to havea lot of odd things happening.

For sometime now there has been a phenomena going on, both on UFA report sites and Meteor report sites of orange balls of light. There are pages and pages of Orange particularly if you look. here is an interesting one matching the OP after a 3 second look at the nuforc site.

23:28 Fresno CA Light 10 seconds Blue orange red dots very bright. 4/12/13

www.nuforc.org...

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Thanks for all the responses everybody. If I was better at using the quote feature i'd respond to you all one by one but I'm not so i'll try to answer all questions as best as possible.

the weather conditions that night were especially clear and cold. The cold was what originally deterred me from going outside and across the street to observe what was going on more closely. I remember I could see my breath. Based on observing how these lights generally moved it is my opinion that what I saw was Intelligent and looking for something. I've heard tales of UFOs using water to power their craft so maybe they were refueling by the ocean. Or perhaps they were observing the boats off the coast.

I omitted this detail from my original story but there was a 3rd object. the alleged 3rd object seemed to be monitoring the lights from the sky, it looked like a triangle with blinking lights, and it is not the first time I or people from around my area have seen this blinking triangle ufo. The triangle ufo is actually very common around here which leads me to believe it is an observation center of some sort. Maybe the ufo's are interested in the cloudseeding and weather manipulation being performed in the skies around here and are just keeping tabs. who knows, really? peace.

I apologize for the mysteriousness and not revealing where 'here' is but I'm a very paranoid and secretive person, so you'll just have to respect my right to withhold this information. Thanks.
edit on 9-5-2013 by WhoFeelsitKnowsit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I spent 11 years in the United States Air Force. A little less than four years in warzones, the rest of the time I was a firefighter at Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada.

About 9 years I saw something very similar to what you have described. I don't know what they were.

I learned about compound words early on in grade school, about second or third grade I believe. I learned how compound words are comprised of existing words, just shortened and then put together to form one word.

Are flying saucers low to the ground/horizon? Yes or no? Maybe the answer is: sure.

Disc Low? Sure
Disc low sure
Disc lo sure
Disclosure.

ETA: I don't think we're alone.
edit on 12-5-2013 by ILikeStars because: ETA: I don't think we're alone.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
the night can freak people out easily

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars
About 9 years I saw something very similar to what you have described. I don't know what they were.

Correction. I forgot a word. That should have read:

About 9 years ago I saw something very similar to what you have described. I don't know what they were.

top topics

join