It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another question for bible believers... If you will?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Uh huh... Click the rivals tab me bucko... :shk:

You've been there for well over a year... Just scroll down your own huge rival list... Guess whos at the top?

And I didn't put you there... So i can't edit my profile or change that as you said...

Do i really need to dig out the thread where you admitted Iason was your other account?

I hardly think its necessary to embarass you more.. Since you're already a pro at embarassing yourself...

edit on 5-5-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Uh huh... Click the rivals tab me bucko...

You've been there for well over a year... You should know... I didn't put you there

Do i really need to dig out the thread where you admitted Iason was your other account?

I hardly think its necessary to embarass you more.. Since you're already a pro at embarassing yourself...

edit on 5-5-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

Please do... And once you realize I said no such thing will you then apologize to me and stop you're trolling?
edit on 5-5-2013 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

They will be related to Satan. Apparently, the Nephilim super naturally or genetically modified " grapes ".

Number 13:23
And they came unto the brook of Eshcol, and cut down from thence a branch with one cluster of grapes, and they bare it between two upon a staff; and they brought of the pomegranates, and of the figs.

There were probably all kind of abominations. Half humans / half animals? I mean, the Bible says ( though there isn't any biblical evidence of these creature, they are just known as nephilim or demi gods - men of renown in the bible -)

Luke 17:26
Just as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the days of the Son of Man.

So, i wouldn't be surprised if these creatures are seen.

We know Angels do not create. We do know that the Fallen Angels corrupt and deceive. So that is why i am leading toward genetic manipulation, though it could have been through super natural mean or ... , probably not, but technological means.

----

So either, these creatures will not need salvation, and fall under a whole different type of rule set or they are demonic. I am 100% positive, in my own mind, that if these things exist, according to ALL encounters, they are not of the Lord God, but are of Satan. There is no in between. So IF these things are real, demonic manifestations, i can pretty much guarantee they go against God's word.

I personally believe many people will be lulled after the rapture into thinking a " taking " occurred from aliens. Many people will know the rapture took place, but will not want to believe it, so they will fall into the " alien " theme perhaps? I am just guessing here.

II Thessalonians 2:7
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
(Some people think the HE refers to the Church, but i do not, the Church is referred to as the " Bride " of Christ, so HE is in reference, in my opinion, of the Holy Spirit, as the Church is a she - the Church is not in reference to the Catholic church, but all of God's children who are saved.)

This does not mean the Holy Spirit is removed from the Earth, however, his ROLE will be changed. This is a whole different discussion, though.

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
edit on 5-5-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Towards the end, man, will be given knowledge of the other places that hold humans. In the other places, man looks like we do, but different. (Taller, skinnier, etc.)

When he spoke in our image, he was speaking about above at that current time. (Physical features, speech, etc.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join