It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Egyptian With Alien Pics and craft pic.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Please just don't post pictures.Say something.

[edit on 4-11-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Where/what is this from?

Misfit

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Those are lotus petals or something like that.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Those are lotus petals or something like that.

since when do lotus petals have arms, or a slit for a mouth? dfh out.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
These images were found on the ceiling beams of a 3000-year old New Kingdom Temple, located several hundred miles south of Cairo and the Giza Plateau, at Abydos.

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
All of those images have been analyzed by Egyptologists, and found to be vases, and not some ET. As for the little ship-looking glyphs, you got me....

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 01:56 AM
link   
i think the spacecrafts are alien technology and they are not build by the egyptians.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Yup , the pictures are actually vases. I was actually quite taken in when I saw those photos, I think in a David Icke book (no judgement pls
). A site that has a a good comparison is :

www.ufoartwork.com... then click on "Hoaxes and Misinterpretations" and go to page 2. I cant paste the direct link because its all done under _javascript, soz!

Hopefully that will clear it up for you

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
This topic has been covered quite a few times before. Here's one example.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:03 AM
link   
The one that 'looks' like an alien.. looks much more like a very faded cat.. [front legs included] not rare for that culture. In the third pic.. [top of what would be considered 'third row'] ..right off there looks like there is a helicopter. Of course logic says it isn't.. and if it is authentic and is a helicopter it would support more the existance of time travel than aliens.. but to me it doesn't look authentic.. it was probably made within the last twenty years or so. The first example gave us the benefit of seeing it in the context of an entire wall and we can see erosion and there is no reason to doubt it's validity .. the third doesn't look like standard egyption writing and has no erosion whatsoever. It also looks as if it has been cast rather than carved.. and the colour [looks more like brass/copper than the usual gold?] and sheen of the metal looks 'artifical'.

I would love to see the third pic in it's whole context without whats around it being cropped away from question.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
These have largely been debunked (see the aforementioned links)...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Why do the little spaceships look like airplanes and not like the disc-shaped UFOs we see pictures of today?

Xon

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Becouse no one know how a alien craft look like the clasic is the round one but maybe it is like planes. I doent see any good thing whit a round craft but.......

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jupiter869
Why do the little spaceships look like airplanes and not like the disc-shaped UFOs we see pictures of today?

THEY ARE NOT SPACESHIPS,IF YOU CLICKED ON THE LINK ABOVE YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT THEY ARE!!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
its not a alien. i fond it on a another site with taht photo.. but it was bether qualety.
sorry i dident remeber where i fond it.. but it loks lik it was a sacrifice thing..
thay did bring food to it,

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Well, I heard from David Hamel that the book of the dead and living contains scientific codes, he lives a few blocks away from me, and yes, his flying saucers do work. You people should read a bit on him, he's not entirely crazy.

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I still don't feel the helicopter picture has been properly debunked...I guess the only way to be sure is to see it with your own eyes...

one link that was debunking it actually gave more proof to me, since it showed the picture in different angles...

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
I still don't feel the helicopter picture has been properly debunked...I guess the only way to be sure is to see it with your own eyes...

one link that was debunking it actually gave more proof to me, since it showed the picture in different angles...

I can tell you the heicopter one is fake.
If you see the whole beam you can see its been redone with stucko by workers present day, so they said some one was fooling around and added, some more things that werent there originaly when they wre copying it.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by arijit

actually it looks like a vase on top of something with a lotus plant in it

top topics

join