It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attorney General John Ashcroft 'plans to submit his resignation to Bush in the next several days'.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Drudge Reporting....

Maybe shouldnt say this as Drudge reported wrong exit poll results..

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Maybe shouldnt say this as Drudge reported wrong exit poll results..

Matt Drudge says the Drudge Report is about 70% accurate. I think he's 70% right about that.

I'm not surprised to hear about Ashcroft leaving, and I doubt too many folks will be sorry to see him go. Being the general of all attorneys is a grim and thankless task.

(Flashing the Blue Light of Truth for Matt)

[edit on 11/4/2004 by Majic]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
So any thoughts on which fundamentalist evangelical ding-bat is taking his place?

Jerry Fartwell?

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
edsinger that will be your dream job under your baby bush, you should apply for the job.

Perhaps you would do a better job that he did you may be bias but as long as you don't push the religous bs you be fine in that position.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
well i won't be sorry to see Asscroft go, but i dread the possibilities of his replacement, could Guiliani possibly be in contention??? oh perish the thought!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
well i won't be sorry to see Asscroft go, but i dread the possibilities of his replacement, could Guiliani possibly be in contention??? oh perish the thought!!!

I just heard in the news about him been the candidate for that position and it will be a door to elections on 2008 for President but you see, Guiliani has a very nasty past with women so with such a rigtiousness in the "Republican" party I wounder if they will tainted themself with him, I guess is going to be hard to replace Jesus in the white house.

new topics

top topics

join