It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Crashes Shanghai Press Conference for Answers on Dad with H7N9

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
....In pandemic (or pre-pandemic) situations, people go into quarantine. When there's chaos, people get "lost." When people are quarantined during a time of chaos, how many do you think will get lost? Who will be around to help families find their parents or children? The Red Cross? The government?

Do you think the situation will be any different in the USA than it is in China right now?

Honestly?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

no clear evidence of sustained human-to-human transmission

May I ask where you got or learned the above? Using the word 'sustained' implies human to human transmission that usually only goes to one or two others as it loses potency. Is there a medical source for this?

Also, while the mentioned H7N9 and H5N1 (i think those were the one's mentioned) were first identified in animals elsewhere, the first human cases always seem to be in Asian countries. That doesn't smell right. I do agree with your presumption, re: Cargill. good call.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

RE: "no clear evidence of sustained human-to-human transmission"

….May I ask where you got or learned the above? Using the word 'sustained' implies human to human transmission that usually only goes to one or two others as it loses potency. Is there a medical source for this?

From Chinese news agencies reporting reassurances from the World Health Organization.

So far, the World Health Organization says there is no evidence of sustained transmission between people.

The WHO still says there is no evidence of ongoing human-to-human transmission; however, WHO officials are in China now to study whether H7N9 was spreading among humans, particularly in the so-called “family clusters”.

Also, while the mentioned H7N9 and H5N1 (i think those were the one's mentioned) were first identified in animals elsewhere, the first human cases always seem to be in Asian countries. That doesn't smell right.

Sporadic human infection with triple-assortment H1N1 swine flu was first identified in 1998 in the USA. …Most likely, it moved around enough that we all developed a degree of immunity. Still, the 2009-10 H1N1 swine flu pandemic killed several hundred thousand people - even with limited human-to-human transmission.

Asia has not been colonized by global corporations - most business, including the poultry trade, is based on mom-and-pop operations. Makes sense that they're under attack. …Our global corporate government wants total control of our/everyones' food supply.

Ed to add refs.

H1N1 swine flu

Triple reassortant swine influenza viruses (containing genes derived from human, swine, and avian influenza A viruses) have been isolated from swine in the United States since 1998

sporadic human infection with triple-assortment swine-origin H1N1 first identified in 1998

H7N9 bird flu

Organism: Influenza A virus (A/turkey/Minnesota/38429/1988(H7N9)) EMBL ACZ48625.1

edit on 24/4/13 by soficrow because: wd

edit on 24/4/13 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I learned more from this thread than any article so far.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bananasam

Thank you.

S&

top topics

<< 1   >>

join