It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soul Mate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I really do believe I have found my soul mate.... The first time I met him, I felt as though I had known him all my life...

When he feels down or something bad has happened, I know there's something not quite right even though I haven't spoken to him.

Do people here believe in soul mates etc..... Let me know your thoughts.

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 07:36 AM
link   
NO!. I think it's a load of rubbish.

Who is this chap you've met anyway, Don't waste your time he's probably a loser...!

Heh Heh Heh. Only Joking. You know my thoughts.xxx

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Here is a something to read about 'soulmates'...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sincerely, Magestica

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I'm marrying mine end of next January....

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Can your soul mate be a monkey????

XAOS

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
lucky there is only a cellar,lobby,library, and pub in the chatrooms and no bedroom you wouldn't know what you might walk into.

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Why not? In some countries, it can be a sheep!

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Oh aye laddy buck, they're all special in their own way.

But I hope that at least netchicken gets it.

XAOS

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I know I have married my soul mate... I knew after three days of dating I was going to marry my wife, I don't know what it is....we just click....It's a great feeling.

I was going to comment about the sheep with with NC but I won't go there.....Specially if NC is coming to OZ... I may get a punch in the face before a handshake.

Chris

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Yes.

...and thats about all I'm gonna say...hehehe...

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 03:10 AM
link   
sadly, your soulmates arent always the person your with, and to make thing worse, you find out your soulmate, is already with someone!!!!!!!!!

blackwidow666

ps: you look, but cant touch!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I don't worry about it at all anymore, as I gave up on the idea of finding a "mate". I can say though, I hope those of you who do have relationships, continue to live them as if they are the first days. As for me I don't place very much trust in others anymore.

(and please don't tell me when one gives up, things might change. I'm more open here than I am in life.)

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by xaos
Can your soul mate be a monkey????

XAOS

Why not? My first "soul mate" turned out to be an animal; a female dog, if you follow (and why wouldn't you?).

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Thomas, the incurable romantic.
We'll swap ex-wife yarns one of these days, m'boy.
Seriously, Pocket: Mag. did a very good thread on this and I'd recommend following her link if you haven't already done so.
Doubly interesting for newer posters as an indication that - contrary to first appearances - on ATS,we are not all cynical scholars, bloodthirsty axe-men, drunks in de-tox, demented schoolchildren, American jingoists, anti-American liberals, and religious con-men - well, not 24 hours a day, any way.
I like the softer side of ATS.... purrr

top topics

join