It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why and How Liberty Wins (Once the Artists Catch Up)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I strongly believe we are on the precipice of victory for humanity, the planet, and individual liberty, eventhough it does not seem it. There are many reasons for this, not the least of, that I believe in the power of art and grassroots media.

Here is simple prediction of "why":

Youtube, Digital Music, and the New Sound of Revolution

If our young and experienced artists, alike, simply see the future before them (and hopefully have the emotional and spiritual conviction), we shall overcome what at this time seems inevitable. For the least expected can always become the most possible in times of greatest turmoil and change.

I believe in our artists, particularly the young, and know that they are the most likely to come through for us all in accordance with the mass expression we all desire as the mass of humanity; that this expression they will bring forth will be universal; and that through this universal language we shall all learn to overcome.

The 'Trump Card' of human civilization has always been and always will be art, for it is the most human expression besides religion, but the absolutely least able to be controlled. I see this 'trump card' about to be played (actually forced by human nature), and in this I have faith.

What are your opinions, predictions, and ideas?

join