It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feng Shui is a real thing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I am currently living in a dormitory.

About a month ago I found out my old dorm was closing down due to there not being high enough occupancy rates, so over the last month I made the move to my new dorm and settled in.

But something didn't feel right. The default layout of the room felt off to me. It didn't have the right flow to it.

So just a little while ago, I rearranged the bed and a few drawers. The difference is staggering. It is like I literally feel more at ease with this new layout. It feels right.

Have you ever been to someone's house and the layout actually made the room feel tense or stressful?

It is crazy how the layout of a room can completely alter the energy and mindset you are in while in it.

Discuss and compare.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Hey SolarE!! Long time no see.

I love Feng Shui! My fiancee says I"m always moving things but I told him that the Fungi Shui is off! He just laughs but I feel it to be right.

My old apt i had the couch a certain way where my back was to the door. It NEVER felt right. I moved the couch to where it was facing the door and everything seemed to flow much better after that. I didn't have that feeling of something being off or blocked.

I have to have my furniture Feng Shui style or it just feels off.

join