It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sirius Mystery. Your opinions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This is my first thread other than my intro. Go easy hur

The Sirius mystery by Robert Temple is a very entertaining read but does nobody see how the links with the 'Oracle octaves' could be mear coincidence. I believe parts of this great book but just that parts. What do people here think of it. Do you have any ideas about it. This is a fascinating subject.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
could you find some links to some info on the subject and add them to your post. I've not heard of the oracle octaves

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Ill do what i can.

Im not sure if i will be able to get the most relavent stuff. Ill do my best.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I haven't the proper time to look around this site (edit to remove link ) but the best thing to do is buy his book on the subject.

[edit on 31-10-2004 by pantha]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
sorry hortyknuckles that wasn't quite the sort of link I was asking for. We want to avoid using the site to sell peoples books for them !
perhaps you could try to explain yourself in a little more detail what your thoughts are on this subject.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I am not trying to sell his book do you see a link to a site that sells it. NO. Thats the best i could do i read the terms and conditions i know the rules. I am not promoteing his book. I said if you want the best insight into the matter then buy or read the book. My opinion i am undecided. I think he may be takeing it a bit too far at the same time i believe the data is correct.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by hortyknuckles

O.k then. I have just finished reading that part of the book and to be honest it didn't make much sense to me it was way over my head. The rest i could get on with but that was way over my head.

First day and already arguing with MODS. tsk,tsk,tsk.

My genral opinion of Temple is that he is open minded but is a little bias but still much less so than Robert Bauval. No Temples no fool and he is no crank but do i think there is a Sirius mystery. Yes i do but whether it is exactly how he may claim it to be i am not sure.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   

O.k then. I have just finished reading that part of the book and to be honest it didn't make much sense to me it was way over my head. The rest i could get on with but that was way over my head.

My genral opinion of Temple is that he is open minded but is a little bias but still much less so than Robert Bauval. No Temples no fool and he is no crank but do i think there is a Sirius mystery. Yes i do but whether it is exactly how he may claim it to be i am not sure.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty

No this man books are very good and right.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Heres a quote from a friend of mine on the subject. This guy is very knowledgeable and probably knows more about AC than most people on this board as well as conspricy stuff. Well most thing that are part of ATS anyway heres the quote.

As for Master Temple, told you about him before. There was German scientist in the area about 20 years before Temple met up with the tribe. He explained the astronomy to them, and they already had their Zodiacal / Alamanac stories, so they got grafted. All races have these. Ours are based on those from the Fertile Crescent, the Aztecs, Incas, Mayan had theirs, the Australian Aboriginals have theirs. But because of the size of OZ, 3,000 miles west to east, and about 2,000 miles North-to-South, the patterns and stories vary. The Southern Cross is seen by all in the Sth Hemisphere, but you can't see it. Orion is upside to you, so Rigel to us is at the top, but bottom for you.

End quote.

top topics

join