It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight on Coast To Coast AM...Pope Prophecies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
With the flood of news and posts regarding the Pope's resignation I thought it was appropriate to give you all a heads up on an interview tonight.

Author John Hogue will discuss the prophecies of Nostradamus including predictions for 2013, as well as the prophecies of St. Malachy, the 12th century bishop who predicted all the subsequent popes following a vision. John will cover how each pope fulfilled his vision, and how this will play out following the sudden resignation of Pope Benedict XVI, who Malachy predicted would be the second to the last.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up , I am interested to hear what they have to say about it. S&F

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I've never tuned in to coast to coast am, but I can't help but find the speculation on this subject interesting. I think I'll give it a listen tonight.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
These kinds of shows make me glad I subscribed. I paid about 30 bucks for 6 months. I can listen to any show whenever I want.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hmmm, interesting. The call ins tonight could be hilarious, but I wonder where this will go.
edit on 18-2-2013 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Interview set to start shortly.

top topics

join