It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Labor Memo Suggests Bush to Win Election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I aslo think it will not be as close as is predicted, I think bush will get more than 300 electoral college votes.

Oct 29, 3:53 PM (ET)

By LEIGH STROPE

(AP) President Bush speaks at a campaign rally Friday, Oct. 29, 2004, in Portsmouth, N.H. (AP...
Full Image

Google sponsored links
Should Kerry Be Elected? - Respond Now And You Can Get A Free Laptop Computer! (aff)
www.willkerrywin.com

George W. Bush - Cast your vote now and see election results today.
bush.peel.com

WASHINGTON (AP) - Labor Department staff, analyzing statistics from private economists, report in an internal memo that President Bush is likely to do "much better" in Tuesday's election than the polls are predicting.

The Kerry campaign said the analysis was an improper use of taxpayer money, and the Labor Department acknowledged Friday, "Clearly, this kind of armchair political analysis doesn't belong in government memos, even if they are entirely internal."

The Labor Department report, obtained by The Associated Press, includes an analysis of economic models that suggest Bush will beat Democrat John Kerry. Titled "In Focus: Predicting the Election Outcome," the memo says, "Nearly every single model has him winning."

apnews.myway.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
That's funny none of the UK major papers is carrying this story today.

Propaganda?

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
In response, from the same article:

"If the Bush administration focused more on the economy and less on politics, George Bush would not be the first president in 70 years to lose jobs," said Kerry campaign spokesman Phil Singer. "George Bush has turned the government into his own taxpayer-funded political machine."

Amen, and amen.

On a side note, I wonder if any of those "mid-level employees" lose their jobs over wasting *my money* preparing this crap....

new topics

join