It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15-Year-Old Girl Who Performed At Obama Inauguration Shot Dead...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

This can't be coincidental,really out of the 10 to 12 she was the only one that was hurt or killed?
sounds more personal than random.
with all the talk of gun control can this be more than a coincident?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

As long as you want to live in a society that self gratifies over guns, it will continue.

But it's your "right" to be murdered... I say good. You deserve it.

Nice.

And there are people like you allowed to roam our streets, thinking people "Deserve" to be murdered.

I guess that's why I need a gun.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

" I grew up never wandering in those areas, and I still would never wander in those areas."

whos the old woman now.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
reply to post by bacci0909

" I grew up never wandering in those areas, and I still would never wander in those areas."

whos the old woman now.

that makes absolutely no sense

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The evolution of this poor girl's death

First lady Michelle Obama on Saturday will attend the funeral of a Chicago girl whose slaying days after she performed at the presidential inauguration in Washington added to the heightened national attention to the toll from gun violence.

Hadiya Pendleton, 15, was fatally shot on January 29 as she and her friends shielded themselves from rain under a canopy in a Chicago park in what police say was a case of mistaken identity in a gang turf war.

Pendleton, a sophomore at Martin Luther King Jr. College Prep, had performed with her school band eight days earlier at President Barack Obama's inauguration. A $40,000 reward has been offered in the case.

The first lady, U.S. Education Secretary Arne Duncan, who is from Chicago, and other Obama Administration officials plan to attend Pendleton's funeral at Greater Harvest Baptist Church.

A $40,000 reward and still no snitches....

A "We the People" petition on the White House website signed by more than 1,000 people called on the president and his family to attend Pendleton's funeral. The first family's home is about a mile from the park where Pendleton was killed.

A record number of people killed in January in Chicago..... Will Michelle attend each funeral. Obama's house is about a mile from the park where this poor girl was killed.

Up next .... the Hadiya Pendleton Bill...

ph.news.yahoo.com...

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join