It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take a Chill Pill, it's only an Election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
OMG, people have done gone and lost their minds
I am worried for the population of this country, this election is having a greater mental effect on people than I would have thought. If this is happening before, imagine the possibilities if there is another election debacle.

Bush Supporter Charged With Battery Of Girlfriend, Kerry Supporter

An 18-year-old supporter of President Bush became so angry that his girlfriend was considering voting for John Kerry and was breaking up with him that he imprisoned her in his home, deputies said.

Steven Soper of Lake Worth was charged with aggravated battery, false imprisonment and resisting arrest without violence. He was being held at the Palm Beach County Jail without bond until a mental health assessment is completed.

Soper began pushing and shoving 18-year-old Stacey Silviera Tuesday night when she came to his house to return some of his personal items, deputies said.

"I kill you," he said, according to the arrest report. "You want (to) live to see the election?"

and another incident in the same story

Meanwhile, in Vero Beach, an anti-Kerry demonstrator was charged with felony aggravated assault with a gun Monday after an Kerry supporter said he pointed the gun at his head.

Take a chill pill people, going to jail or hurting someone else isn't worth it, over this farce of an election.

new topics

join