It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whooping Cough Outbreak Involved 90% Vaccinated Kids

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by HappyBunny

You seriously think because I'm not vaccinated that I am somehow diseased?that's a pretty warped statement,Let me tell you something I grew up in the northern states and as a child I got the flu every year twice a year,and yes had all the vaccines children get but I somehow still got sick at least twice sometimes more a year in bed for up to 3 weeks.How exactly does the vaccines work again?Not just flu measles mumps you name it I probably had it.
I haven't had the flu,nor any other virus as in over twenty five years.In fact my son just had the flu last week I was exposed my daughter was exposed,I didn't get sick,haven't had a flu vac since the 90's,so again I ask how does flu vaccines work ?or any other vaccine?

Flu vaccines are the biggest scam big pharm has going...I think you need to get educated on how the immune system works before making the absurd claim that somehow I'm diseased because I don't get flu vaccines..get real

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It appears the vaccine has failed. Sometime I wonder about the vaccine, but I understand that they are responsible for the virtual elimination of some disease.

This is a bit worrisome, but then almost everything is, eh?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by alkali

Originally posted by thebtheb

Well for polio, the only reason is exists in North America right now is because of its vaccine. This is a checkable, known fact admitted by the CDC, WHO and FDA. No disputing this point. There is also in Africa, a vaccine induced polio that is actually worse than polio - another checkable, indisputable fact. I'm not really sure why people continue not to question and to not at least distrust a little these amazing cures that were invented called vaccines.

The Sabin polio vaccine could revert back to a virulent form, which is why its use was discontinued in 1999. The only polio vaccine used in the US now is the Salk vaccine. The Salk vaccine is a killed virus and cannot revert back to a virulent form.

In the 1940s, there were over 35,000 cases of polio in the US. In 1955, the Salk vaccine was developed. By 1957, there were less than 2,500 cases of polio. No cases of wild poliovirus have originated in the US since 1979. I'd say that's a pretty successful vaccine.

After being erradicated in the United States, polio was reintroduced back into the United States from a nasal polio vaccine - this is a fact admitted by the CDC and FDA. Right now, there is a more virulent completely vaccine induced polio in Africa. Doctors even know how to tell the difference between polio and the vaccine induced one. Look it up. Doesn't sound like a great vaccine to me.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Well actually, very few vaccines are supposed to be lifelong.

Smallpox is the scarey one.
This whooping cough epidemic is just a trial balloon.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Well for polio, the only reason is exists in North America right now is because of its vaccine. This is a checkable, known fact admitted by the CDC, WHO and FDA. No disputing this point. There is also in Africa, a vaccine induced polio that is actually worse than polio - another checkable, indisputable fact. I'm not really sure why people continue not to question and to not at least distrust a little these amazing cures that were invented called vaccines.

The Sabin polio vaccine could revert back to a virulent form, which is why its use was discontinued in 1999. The only polio vaccine used in the US now is the Salk vaccine. The Salk vaccine is a killed virus and cannot revert back to a virulent form.

In the 1940s, there were over 35,000 cases of polio in the US. In 1955, the Salk vaccine was developed. By 1957, there were less than 2,500 cases of polio. No cases of wild poliovirus have originated in the US since 1979. I'd say that's a pretty successful vaccine.

After being erradicated in the United States, polio was reintroduced back into the United States from a nasal polio vaccine - this is a fact admitted by the CDC and FDA. Right now, there is a more virulent completely vaccine induced polio in Africa. Doctors even know how to tell the difference between polio and the vaccine induced one. Look it up. Doesn't sound like a great vaccine to me.

To add and clarify some historical facts on polio from several sources, here's a quote from one of them. The information was in it's second printing, 2005.
"No epidemics of polio have occurred in the U.S. since 1954. The Salk vaccine was introduced in 1955, Sabin's in 1959. There is no evidence that the vaccines caused polio to practically disappear from this country. From 1923 to 1953, before the Salk vaccine came on the scene, the polio death rate in the U.S. and England already declined on it's own by 47% and 55% respectively. A similar decline in other European countries is shown statistically.......
The number of polio cases reported after mass inoculations with Salk's vaccine was significantly greater than before mass inoculations and may have more than doubled in the United States. For instance, Vermont had a 266% increase: Rhode Island a 454% increase: Massachusetts a 642% increase, and so on. Dr. Salk himself was quoted as saying: "When you inoculate children with a polio vaccine you don't sleep well for two or three weeks" ".Judith A. DeCava, CNC, LNC Vaccination, Examining the Record. She also says that the standards/guidelines for defining polio were changed. The same tactics used during the "swine flu epidemic".
Judith as well as other researchers such as her, spend a lot of time uncovering the truth. Misleading information on immunizations is beautifully designed for us and unless we learn to connect this dot with others, we will remain blind to the bigger agenda. Also, there is information that there is a connection between insecticide spraying and polio "like" symptoms during that era.....currently exploring that information.
Take care my friends.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

For the most part, that's what I said. The Sabin vaccine (the oral vaccine) could revert back to a virulent form and cause polio. That vaccine has not been used since 1999 in the US. The Salk vaccine (the injected vaccine) is used exclusively now and cannot revert back to a virulent form. This is evidenced by the fact that there has not been a single case of vaccine-induced polio in the United States since the use of the Sabin vaccine was discontinued in 1999. There is no nasal vaccine.

Furthermore, you said it doesn't sound like a great vaccine. Let's look at the numbers again.

If you think the vaccine is a poor vaccine, what do you think caused the more than 99% decrease in the worldwide incidence of polio?

Also, since you mentioned it, I am a doctor.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthcitizen

To add and clarify some historical facts on polio from several sources, here's a quote from one of them. The information was in it's second printing, 2005.
"No epidemics of polio have occurred in the U.S. since 1954. The Salk vaccine was introduced in 1955, Sabin's in 1959. There is no evidence that the vaccines caused polio to practically disappear from this country. From 1923 to 1953, before the Salk vaccine came on the scene, the polio death rate in the U.S. and England already declined on it's own by 47% and 55% respectively. A similar decline in other European countries is shown statistically.......
The number of polio cases reported after mass inoculations with Salk's vaccine was significantly greater than before mass inoculations and may have more than doubled in the United States. For instance, Vermont had a 266% increase: Rhode Island a 454% increase: Massachusetts a 642% increase, and so on. Dr. Salk himself was quoted as saying: "When you inoculate children with a polio vaccine you don't sleep well for two or three weeks" ".Judith A. DeCava, CNC, LNC Vaccination, Examining the Record. She also says that the standards/guidelines for defining polio were changed. The same tactics used during the "swine flu epidemic".
Judith as well as other researchers such as her, spend a lot of time uncovering the truth. Misleading information on immunizations is beautifully designed for us and unless we learn to connect this dot with others, we will remain blind to the bigger agenda. Also, there is information that there is a connection between insecticide spraying and polio "like" symptoms during that era.....currently exploring that information.
Take care my friends.

Your facts are misleading. Your sources failed to note that there was a 1200% increase in polio between 1942 and 1952. But since percentages can be deceptive, lets use more concrete numbers.

Incidence of Polio in the US per 100,000 people
1920 - 1929 -- Mean: 4.08, Std Dev: 2.16
1930 - 1939 -- Mean: 5.96, Std Dev: 3.29
1940 - 1949 -- Mean: 12.43, Std Dev: 7.57
1950 - 1959 -- Mean: 16.22, Std Dev: 11.04
1960 - 1970 -- Mean: 0.33, Std Dev: 0.53

Raw data: Historical Statistics of the United States, Colonial Times to 1970, Part 1, Page 77

As you can see, your sources are incorrect.

The fact that the polio vaccine was, and still is, critical in eliminating polio is not disputed by the vast majority of the academic community being that no peer-reviewed study has ever shown the vaccine to be ineffective. In fact, every study that has been conducted on this has shown the exact opposite.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

From what I have read and heard over the years, most outbreaks of things they vaccinate for include at least half the people getting sick being those that were vaccinated. Seems like this is simply a more extreme case. Maybe they are getting better at making the vaccines? Anyone really think the goal is to prevent illness? Long time ago, I thought that was the case. Haven't for some years now.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Look at the Georgia Guidestones....Population Reduction...pretty clear..check it out...stop watching TV

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by speakthetruth

I am well aware of the GA Guide Stones, I used to live near there.

And I cancelled my cable a long time ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join