It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THe Answer to ALL life...for all of you.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
I have lived half a century..and some.

I have also been here on ATS for quite some time. Some of my posts might be something to raise an eyebrow at, and cause you to say I'm nuts.

That's ok.

You have your opinion.

What I want to say to you now is...

No matter how long you seek the "great conspiracy"...you will NOT find it.

It will always be beyond your grasp...it was meant that way.

You see..humans have always sought the "greater" than the life they've lived.
Those answers will never be given to the "living"...

Death is really not a death, but, a beginning.

We waste our time trying to find out the answers..to ALL the mysteries on earth...I say 'waste' because no living human will ever know this. EVER.

I guess what Im trying to tell you is...you wont know the answers..not while you live in this "meat sack"..its not for us to know..ever..and it will always be kept from us. We are such small fries in a big pond...

Please..forget about finding out..and live your life with what we were meant to live for..LOVE...it's the greatest of ALL emotions...

Live your life in love, always..and you have done what you were supposed to do..simple and easy

Knowledge serves love. How can you have a maximum amout of love with minimum or no knowledge ? What your talking about is blind faith. QUESTION EVERYTHING !! Never stop questioning . Ever!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

No matter how long you seek the "great conspiracy"...you will NOT find it.

Hi Yummy, I'd just like to add that if we DON'T seek this great conspiracy then it is guaranteed that we will never find it. We have to look for it - it's in our nature to seek answers.

One of the main problems with seeking is when people jump to conclusions that cannot be validated. I'm afraid you've done that here:

On the one hand you tell us that we will never find it, then you explain the very thing that we will never find.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I think the OP is probably right, we all seek an "answer" be that an answer to your questions or an answer to the whole story, we keep searching but we will not find it.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

I agree strongly; how one lives their life in the now, what they make of the life they are given will determine the nature of their rebirth.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
I think the OP is probably right, we all seek an "answer" be that an answer to your questions or an answer to the whole story, we keep searching but we will not find it.

We can only understand how it all works. No real outcome will ever be found. Our knowledge is like our universe; it will forever expand.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join