It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush interview on Hannity & Colmes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Well he had class.....He seems much more comfortable around someone that is not going to take shots at his wife or his running mates daughter.

PART 1 = A- ( He stuttered some, like he couldnt say what he really wanted, like John Kerry is an ass*ole) You could see it in his eyes. I agree with him.

PART 2 = A+ ( His feelings for what has happened in Afghanistan show that he IS on the right track. He brought up a good point, "before 911, what was the public opinion that people would actually be able to vote there?" remember we were getting hammered becuase we were not sending enough aid to support the people of Afghanistan, and they needed food etc. Who was it that sent the food etc anyway even though the government Hated the US and was destroying Buddist statues. He aced this part. IMHO

Part 3 = Superb! He did a great job of describing Kerry and his posistions. George stated how faith helps him and that made me feel real good about my choice. Good job GW!

EXTRA - When the President was caught in the tunnel , he showed just how human he really is.

I enjoyed it, Hannity was much easier on him than O"reilly.

[edit on 25-10-2004 by edsinger]

PS. Why will Kerry not be interviewed by Colmes? He would treat him fair?

Yeah does it surprise you? Kerry will not even let Bob Woodward interview him even though he was given the questions. Go Figure.

[edit on 26-10-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Im soo upset that I missed that...I listen to the radio program on my way home from work. Sean announced he had a surprise...then he announced the interview as it approached....I admire Hannity because he backs up every single thing he says with proof. Proof being actual footage, statements and interviews, statistics (though stats arent always proof ) and reliable source. He welcomes spontaneous debates.--That is a person unafraid of confrontation. In my opinion that is respectable

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxKrisxx
Im soo upset that I missed that...I listen to the radio program on my way home from work. Sean announced he had a surprise...then he announced the interview as it approached....I admire Hannity because he backs up every single thing he says with proof. Proof being actual footage, statements and interviews, statistics (though stats arent always proof ) and reliable source. He welcomes spontaneous debates.--That is a person unafraid of confrontation. In my opinion that is respectable

I like him also but I ahve to admitt he is biased....but when your right, you should be biased

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Well the results are at the top. updated and all.

I enjoyed it!

join