It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linda West/morningmayan and other Alex Jones, reporters almost arrested for video taping TSA airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Almost Arrested at Airport Trying To Get An Interview

--Alex talking about having 6 new reporters now, all because of the support and is mentioning, Linda West, morningmayan on her youtube videos. Which I love, her channel is my favorite, both metaphysics, high frequency, (she won a trip to the study the mayans with Terrence McKenna and other scientists years back), and her reporting, her journalism. She walks the walk, and goes to the police station to submit evidence PTB are breaking laws, she phones politicians and gets in their faces.

In any case, here she is part of a really big thing.

The people who have been arrested for photographing police and in airports when its not against any laws.

I know some would have you think that any ruling against the constitution that would mean businesses are exempt and you don't have constitutional rights in them, well guess what, if there are rulings like that, THEY'RE UNLAWFUL. Nothing takes away your constitutional rights.

--They went to the airport to interview the TSA and the police were called, and they kept asking what laws made their due process procedures the only legal route, and how they could do this and violate the constitution, the police officer was told he had sworn an oath to the constitution, which he seemed to deny, but that is not true.

And they came close to getting charged, but were pushing the envelope as far as they could.

--Afterwards I like what was said:

---”Now to be fair, they've got the microphone about 3 feet away from the guy and they're calling that confrontational” (well to be a little fair, partly what was called confrontational, was the insistent repeat of info on the constitution, and also the police officer thought Linda was being confrontational, but not agreeing/complying with him, and their point is its not legal to do this, they were within constituational rights.

---”What they do is target moms when they're strip searching your 5 year old daughter ….They tell them , I'll take you to prison, it's illegal to film us. It's not!

They'll say, we've got to do the proper policy, this is even up on the checkpoint. …

The mainstream media just struts in whenever they want, but citizens and alternative media, its like, I'll take you to jail. And in Illinois, they tried to give one guy life in prison for filming police. He beat them in court. The state came back in, wanting charges and tried to put him in jail.

They want to put you in jail, when you show what they're doing. They want to film you. They want to have the NSA illegally tap your phone 24/7 in live time as the whistle blowers admit, but YOU aren't going to go when they're groping you, or state reps are groping you, you're not going to go film them.

AND ITS ALL COLOR OF LAW. Give me your ID and don't leave. Am I detained? No you're not, but don't leave, which is a custodial arrest, which is only a citizens arrest, and cities and counties hire police professionally to act in that as a citizens arrest, then as a citizen you get a bond.

You're kids aren't playing outside, you're not going anywhere, and we're going to give you shots when we want. You're going to drink flouride. You're going to submit to us 110%. That's what this is about, its about us saying NO, WE'RE GOING TO FILM YOU.”

---John Bowne adds, “Civil Disobedience: the time is now! He says go find that tyrant in your community and exercise your American rights, (the Bill of Rights!)”

---Alex: “IT'S TIME TO STOP BEING SCARED OF THESE PEOPLE.” Exactly my sentiments. He hits my feelings dead on the center. This is what we must do. Stop being bullied. Shout , HELL NO, to the Bullies, tell them they are Bullies, and Criminals and you will NOT OBEY, write this in, phine this in, get in their faces, with your first ammendment rights and camera's rolling. Let the judges know, the cops know, the news media know, let your local, state/province, and federal politicians know. We need millions of people on the same page with this, thats how we win.

...If they're able to scare us, they're taking over!

They've set up re-education camps, its now official."

---Linda: "They really tried to scare us. What he did is start calling for back up, and I said to him, “you know what, I'm going to call 9/11 and have this recorded, and ask for your training officer to come out here, because I'm feeling really harrassed now. I'm not doing anything illegal.”

---Alex: “Well Linda, you're supposed to, when you fly back and forth from here to LA, where you got your business, you're supposed to just let them grab you, let them put you in microwave ovens, you're supposed to like it!

I'm supposed to like it that I can't take my kids on a plane ride, or go somewhere because I won't let men grab their gentials, I'm supposed to think that's normal.... "

---Linda asks a woman, Do you think its ok that they're groping our bodies, that we're even a possible threat?

What will we put up with, we're such a joke!!!!

John Bowne: “WE'RE GOING TO WIN AND ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO HAVE DONE THIS, YOU'RE GOING TO BE ARRESTED!”

This is the only logical and sane outcome, so lets make sure we're up to the batting plate and we actually start to strike at those curve balls, and swing the bat.

Because the comments I keep reading on ATS are roll over and take it, as if we don't have mouths and fists to shake and can't loud and in their faces. WE HAVE TO. Time to find our voices, and phone in, write, visit in groups, and please film it.

Alex: We KNOW you ran 9/11. We KNOW you did it murderers. IT'S OVER.

He then says, “They think they have a status. That we're second class. We're American scum, we pay the bills, thats what they see us as. We are nothing but their slaves, and IT'S OVER! We're off the plantation! It's over. You Got The Message!!!!"

VERY CLEARLY!!! AMEN!!! It's truly time for us to stop rolling over and taking this.
edit on 24-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Almost arrested eh.

Better luck next time.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Linda is wonderful, and just a touch of her metaphysics to make it possible to inspire one to get through this oppression and the scarsity and mess TPTB ensure our lives are. The soul repair we all need, to get fired up and able to think, Serve and Protect, our world and our children's inheritance, including our freedoms.

The Dark Night of the Soul - How to Flourish in Difficult Times

It's Possible to Beat the Dark Side and the NWO

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
Almost arrested eh.

Better luck next time.

Well I think the batten is being passed along to us. Its like, we're being called, stand and serve, protect, loosen the tongue, come unglued, overcome this fear, in us. Its something we need to start doing by the thousands, millions, grab camera and proudly display our constitutional first ammendment rights and all of our rights, continually. When you hear something, like some arrests being made, or some clamp on freedoms, CHALLENGE IN WIDE AWAKE MOBS WHO ARE MORE THAN A LITTLE CHOKED.

Time to get moving.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I just found this video on Linda musing over Texas, and the lack of salad, and the trolls those trying to stop her shining her light, in relation to her traveling back and forth from California to Texas to work with Alex Jones team.

Highfrequencies, Texas Men and BBQ

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Almost arrested eh.

Better luck next time.

What I think is that we are just as much to blame for doing nothing and allowing this Nazi/Police state to develop. So when the arrests happen should we not be arrested as well ? By doing nothing we allow these things to happen and a better way to explain this is with a quote ~

"Evil prevails when good men do nothing"

We are just as much to blame for all the bad things in the world as are the elite few.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
www.policeone.com...

Just more proof what they were doing was completely in the clear... And people wonder why I harbor such resentment towards police officers & federal agents...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I want to add concerning this video. Its because of who she is, her integrity, frequency awareness, the work she's done with others and counseling, that makes living authentic, not selling yourself out, standing up for what is right, challenging their illegal conduct with the people, their fascist takeover is illegal and its also selling yourself out to passively sit down and take it. We can't.

So if anyone is being fear based here, being too passive, think they can't do anything, its time to really look at this from a healing yourself, and holistic view point. For the world is expressing our inner self, though not entirely. There really is a group of dominant dominating dominatrix mafia gansters over our heads, but we put them there, or we tolerate them there, and we can't do this, its far too costly in terms of human life, pain and suffering of countless billions living in scarsity, nature, earth, pollution, ie not ours, their toxic chemicals and radiation and fossil fuels. So its really something we need to look at.

In another video she made, raising frequency and bringing in your miracles, aside from taking responsibility, making ammends and forgiving everyone in your life, forgiving yourself, and really striving to live a good life, helping others, joy and abundance to all, seeing through the programming here. Aside from all of that, she also talks about the power of thought, law of affinity, and the science of taking out say, 3 negative things in your life, and then adding 3 positive ones. (so, trying to eliminate anger, horror movies, junk food say, and replacing it with 3 good things like, comedies, nature walks, yogar/excercise.) Anyway, do this reshuffle and stay positive and really in a good mood, with joy, good emotions, a good frequency place, think what you want, imagine you're living your dream, set goals write them down, on this and this date, this will happen. Start to dig in your pile of childhood dreams and re-emerge and dust off talents or interests, things that bring joy.

---From 4 minutes on she says:

“And I'm a big horse fan, I used to do Equine Therapy...rehabs in Malibu.

First it was great, because wen people go to rehabs, in my humble opinion, if you're really addicted to something its because you're not addicted to something passionate in your life, so you're finding a false addiction to fill that void.

And because we have this huge creative energy in us, and we don't fill it, a lot of times we spend time, stuffing it!....We don't stuff it with very healthy.

So I found, when I was workign for the rehabs, that if I could help people find something that was joyful in their life, it would help keep them sobers. So I was taking the clients out horseback riding, through the Malibu mountains, we could gallop, full on ponderosa stuff, and there was a lot of joy in these people, because a lot of us ride horses when we were younger, but we forget to keep up the things we do when we're younger, that made us happy. I used to paint all the time....I don't know, did I turn into an adult somewhere and stop having fun.

The horseback riding was awesome part of the rehab, and then the Insurance Company came in and said, OMG what are you doing??? (so that ended)...

Being around animals can make you feel better, like just being in nature can make you feel better. …

Alot of people are asking me why I'm working with Alex Jones here, they think there is a lot of fear here. There's a lot of fear in the news for sure, there's a lot of scarey things going on, but there's a lot of wonderful things going on too in life, and I'm going to try focus a lot more in my private video's just keeping up the high frequency because “To thine Own Self Be True!”

And I've been meditating on that a lot. Because you only get one life. What exactly are you willing to sell it out for? Exchange it for? For me, I came up here to infowars to help spread the message, because they have such an awesome team. I really believe that maybe God sent me here to get the message out on a larger level. So for me, I'm just waiting to see what I'm supposed to do...We can't control the rest of the world, we can just control ourselves.

Today, I'm making the choice to be happy, no matter what."

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Almost arrested eh.

Better luck next time.

What I think is that we are just as much to blame for doing nothing and allowing this Nazi/Police state to develop. So when the arrests happen should we not be arrested as well ? By doing nothing we allow these things to happen and a better way to explain this is with a quote ~

"Evil prevails when good men do nothing"

We are just as much to blame for all the bad things in the world as are the elite few.

Really good post.

Yes we are responsible for stopping this nonsense. Government is a servant and they can't abuse the constitution. The color of law is ILLEGAL CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. So the wide awake ones have to roll over because everyone is too lazy, or too fear based?

Linda West was an excellent addition to the Jones team. I already liked him alot. Saw his bullhorns for the Bidlerberg and saw them cringe, heads down. And I was bowing to the man over and over, wow. That was needed. He gets riled up and really mad about really important issues.

We're all supposed to.

And I'm not republican or conservative, I don't share his politics, I'm NDP, social democrat, BUT I believe in sovereign rights and Freedom Wed To Equality, Win/WIns, not police state. Services aren't being Owned by them, THEY ARE OUR SERVANTS AND THAT IS OUR PROGRAMS, OUR BLESSINGS, AND THEY AREN'T EVEN ADEQUATE.

So we don't see to eye on politics, but he's wonderful. But compromised, probably infested with the way he has to get info from their mafia network.

She is High Frequency,and does reporting, grass roots empowerment, and metaphysics too. Its all rolled up into one for you're not afraid to live your dream and joy, and work for a free world. No fear.

She brings that to his show and just shines the freuqency up.

Really impressed by this, and the modeling, the nudge for us to start to speak up and challenge them whenever they step over the line.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Well Mr Jones had freds at his place the other night, no radio trick u guys, he had real agents there, and he made them go red in the face and turn around and leave. Yep, he did. Oh he did so. He said so, right on his radio.

He said "And he came in and said 'turn that off' and told me to turn my studio off."

"and when he saw me live on air, his face went red, and he couldn't wait to get out."

He didn't know why at the time. As I suppose happens when you're a big time radio guy and some lowly fed comes a knocking at your door.

And then Jones went on to tell us how Terrence McKenna was an Illuminati shill and that he was pushing the Mayan prophecy for them. To control you.

Oh unity, of ever two pieces of your world ever meet in real time, there would be a catastrophic event that might wipe out all reality itself.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

The Ultimate Tyranny!!

Its controlling consciousness! All the need to do is turn the heat up a little at at a time. Just slowly work their fascism and total control in, over the decades, piece by piece, if you accept it, until one day, we're all living like drones, in highly interactive cube homes, and have microchip money, holographic toys, but can't leave our homes except to work. Maybe they'll not let us out, to nature, maybe they'll keep the world for themselves even.

Time to grow a pair! I'm not going that route!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Not sure about the post. I am very much admiring his bullhorns, and that he gets upset. And it doesn't matter whether Terrence was an agent or not, Linda still won a scholarship to go to the jungles and she found him remarkable. Also, her take on 2012, was not fear based, but for us to raise our frequencies and manifest a good world. And that meant freedom, it meant win/wins for people.

So not quite sure what you're expressing. Because somewhere along the line, you chose what is integrity and worth standing up for.

Oh unity, of ever two pieces of your world ever meet in real time, there would be a catastrophic event that might wipe out all reality itself.

Maybe you could say this clearer, not sure if you mean me, or world wide unity? If me, if more were like me, this world would be Equal and Loving with empowered, highly educated people co-sharing the management of things, no leaders, and actually in the end why need laws, because there would be no rapes, murders, etc, there would be virtues, people contributing and volunteering and creating wonderful world and culture, inventions. No sick, no slaves, just trained and educated, empowered people who want to create love and abundance and beauty in there lives and in all lives.

And if someone was capable of really harming another, and that includes, enslaving them in any way, they would need major counseling, and healing. Harm is insanity and sickness.

And we'd all be willingly standing in front of our election mcdonald's worker, leaders offices with bullhorns, running back and forth to get coffee and food to each other, and never ever going home, not for police, not for bear spray, not going home until what we see is in place.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Pretty blonds can usually skate in touchy situations and avoid going to jail.

What do you think would have happened to a Black or Hispanic person doing the same thing?

Cudos to AJ for learning how to bring in good looking crew to maintain interest in a pretty lame show.

edit on 24-12-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Oh I know, I stood up to the cops and some bad guys in my town, when I was younger, and the guys wouldn't have gotten away with it, but I made the cops slither off the steps, and I mean that literally. It wasn't really all that human the undulating slither they did with heads down. So she has some advantage, but still, groups, and making sure you won't take it, is important. Millions of strongly worded letters and phone calls, bet they don't get millions of letters in a day. I'd send them in every week if there were enough determined and ready to fire them off. But you just singled out when most aren't taking action with you.

But, this is about safety in numbers. More and more have to wake up and do it together and also not sit back down, be mad and stay mad.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Since they were "almost arrested" I must say that I "almost cared" but didn't...

top topics

join