It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw first UFO today

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PheonixReborn

Originally posted by samuel1990
reply to post by alpha chino

I've seen so many different things in the sky and have tried to share stories about it but people say 'pics or it didn't happen'.

Unfortunately that's the way the world works. You have to give evidence or its just hearsay.

I know what I've seen, and it has solidified my belief in the existence in extraterrestrials.

Are you sure you know what you have seen? Really? Could you not have been mistaken? You could be absolutely correct... I don't know what you saw.

Don't let anyone try and debunk what you saw with your own eyes!

I really think the word "debunk" is pejorative in this case. Many people see things which they misinterpret. Sometimes it helps if they can question someone who has, perhaps, seen the same phenomena and has a rational explanation for it.

You know what the truth is and that is all that matters.

I don't think Alpha does know what the truth is and I think its rather taking a liberty to assume he/she does.

What was the point of your post?

I'm not going to get into what I've witnessed because we'd be here for ages and to be honest I cannot be bothered typing it out. But I know what I've seen. I know they weren't originating from our planet and I've never seen such a thing since.

One example would be this one night, would have been about April/May of 2010, very cold evening (I live in Brisbane, Australia and at that time it's Autumn) and I remember looking up at the stars and seeing a red star/planet that I'd never seen before. I was transfixed, I couldn't take my eyes off it! I sat there and watched it for a good half an hour. It was moving around the sky but unlike any aircraft I'd ever seen. Then, it split into three and created a triangle then moved across the sky, then got higher and higher until it was not visible.

It was a very cold and windy night, so no Chinese lanterns etc. It was higher than normal aircraft and the way the objects moved from one another and then back again was just crazy.

That, for me, is 100% proof and I don't care what anyone else says, I know what I saw.

Other times I've seen different things in the sky at night and also day. My mind is made up

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by samuel1990

I have no doubt that you saw something strange and remarkable.

My point is that you can't assume it was anything definite. It was unexplained.

Saying it was an extraterrestrial spacecraft is just as silly as saying it was a weather balloon.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
reply to post by maryhinge

There appears to be quite a bit of smudging around the first video

your point being ?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well, I might not have mentioned it, but this was during the middle of the day. Still wondering what I saw. I guess I will never know.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join