It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Scientists Messing with the human race!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Have you ever wondered why vaccines are made and somepeople die from them? well its because those stupid scientists or "evil people" actually put the sickness(or disease) in the vaccine and sees if the body can fight off the disease then if it can it will know how to fight that certain type of disease but if you can't? LMAO SEE THE SCIENTISTS ARE EVIL!!

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Uhh, hmmm *runs this through my head for the fifth time* ok I got it now, WTF are you talking about??

People die for a multitue of reasons when immunized, rejection, allergic reaction, ect.

Some immunizations introduce a non-viable or critically weakened version of a pathogen into the body so that an antibody can be formed but any cases where the pathogen actually becomes viable and virtuent are very very rare.

Maybe if you had some facts or stories to back up your claims, but wow that is a pretty left-field theory there without any proof.

Blessed Be
~Astral

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
i know maybe i should research more but still i mean whut i said is true!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I believe portfreezer because i'm just as wierd as he is.

i like the pig picture im downloading it whether you like it or not.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
im not sure if thats true, but have you seen Mission Impossible 2? it would be kinda like that. Except for the main reason the disease was made, was so that they could infect tons of ppl with the disease, then have the cure, and they would make uber dollars. Kinda of a neat idea, kinda morbid also.

new topics

top topics

join