It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All About ET

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
- There is a massive number of missing children in Britain, America and other places connected to these underground bases. The figure in Britain seems to be at least twenty thousand children dissappear without a trace every year. In a 1995 classified CIA, DIA (defence intelligence agency) and FBI report, it stated that one hundred thousand children and one million adults disappear and are never found in the US every year.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aliens disguised as pedophiles and serial killers?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

Excellent Information!! Basically, our own Government lets them take us!! Go Figure!! I guess I am the official favorite pet!! LOL

On a serious note- Is there anything strange going on where you are at?? Example, Any strange things in the sky, have you seen any lights, shadows, orbs? Any kind of Telepathic Link going on?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I appreciate all the work you put into this very compelling thread. Thank you

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
I found more on the Net :

A lot of us have found more on the net, I don't believe this forum is a place for beginners to post what they find on the net in a google search unless the details have been searched through the forum and not commented on.

Disinformation has been a push since the Roswell crash.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jauk3
''Grays'' Are not working together with the government. However the government has a craft captured from the Roswell Incident. But they cannot control the craft or do anything with it as it uses something kind of controlling system way out of our reach, probably with mind/thought.

The ''grays'' have existed for a very long time, they have unbelievable capabilities of mind. They are not evil, however, they do not now pain, no love. These are emotions they see in humans, and they are trying to understand this emotion. This is why numerous abductees have said that they were being hurt by them (The grays were doing various tests on the humans, some which maybe be painful, as they do not no pain, like I said before). I cannot say their full goal of why they are here but I can answer the question why they won't reveal themselves to the masses, They have no reason to, disclosure would cause chaos, panic and global despair.
For now the Aliens are sending researches here, to observe and study the human race.

In all due respect: How on Earth would you know what our government is or is not doing? We don't even know what they're doing with our tax money but yet you know their involvement (or lack thereof) with ET?

It probably won't come as any big surprise that several hundred high ranking individuals will wholeheartedly disagree with you.
So unless you can prove to us you're someone of clout and would know this first hand (like the White House/D.U.M.B. messenger or something....) it's a better bet to believe those men and women who are risking their reputation over some anonymous poster on a conspiracy site. Ya know?

Clifford Stone is a member here. Why don't you shoot him an email and ask him what the government knows? He's been very kind and generous about answering all questions whenever possible.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

On a serious note- Is there anything strange going on where you are at?? Example, Any strange things in the sky

Regarding the sky , Yes . At least in 2 occasions [within this 1 week time, Around 7 pm ] , when the sky was very clear , I saw something strange . The objects [ Bright White in color ] , were definitely not Aeroplane or star .
They were so mysterious . I am still searching for words to explain what I saw ....

edit on 14-12-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

Agreed. Evidence for black holes is solid and persuasive, and now astronomers accept that there are massive black holes at the center of every galaxy. Interestingly, black were predicted by theory ( a solution to Einstein's free space equation) more than 50 years before there was clear evidence of their existence.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

I'd go further than that - please don't post what you found on the internet as if it were fact unless you have some serious corroborating evidence. There is enormous amounts of just made up stuff all over the internet. It's really just bad science fiction.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Anyone Interested to Read More on ET , Go Here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Title : MAJESTIC 12 AND THE SECRET GOVERNMENT By William Cooper Presented by our Super Moderator

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by PaulDCarr

please don't post what you found on the internet as if it were fact unless you have some serious corroborating evidence

This was actually written by James Casbolt, former MI6 agent

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

James Casbolt 3/7/06 St Ives-Cornwall

[email protected]

[email protected]

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

Really good summary. Thank you very much.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by alex45

Really good summary. Thank you very much.

You are Welcome .

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join