It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 22. The most underrated opportunity ever.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Y2k. I was around back then. I saw the dawning horror on people, fearing the yet unseen.
It is debatable whether it was based on anything(besides the point that nothing happened) but back then, people knew way less about computers, things were simpler that is for sure.

Then the day came, and it passed, and so many end date predictions, you would suspect that generally folks are pretty tired of this thing.
And yet, this 2012 thing is kind of old. There were movies which covertly or overtly implied that end comes, and then was a specific movie 2012.

You could say it was pretty much beaten in our heads by all media, press, stuff like that.
NASA of course, denied everything, but what do you expect?
They are paid for by the very same people who perpetrated so many false flags, hoaxes, lies, it is anything but unusual to suppose they could lie.

There are people who accept this world for what they are told, and then there are those who dont.
There are so many conflicting things, even the informed people have hard time deciding what is about to happen. It certainly takes faith, to decide.

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
(F. Nietzsche)

Nobody, but the men behind the curtain could know how many people believe, and how many dont, but basically, you could suppose that many do.

I for one, do not believe in planet x, the very thing that perpetrated this belief initially.
An alien invasion, overt globalist takeover, or even an open extraterrestrial invasion is far more likely.

BUT!

Even many of the disbelievers(as i guess) will store up some water, ammo, food, you know, just in case. Those who dont believe will quite possibly prepare to some extent.

Suppose the day comes and passes, and the calm disappointment will ensure among most of us, that the world did not end, maybe it cannot end at all.

If I were the alien overlord, the secret king, or anything who plans a takeover, invasion, or anything like that, will have one of the best opportunities on the 22nd.

I am not the one who starts pulling out the date further, no siree!
I merely say that the world can end two days before 21st, and one day after, so those who prepare, should better prepare for everyday, as the end of the days, everyday, for the rest of their lives.

But I am sure, anyone who ever plans anything malicious, that a day after the long hyped end of times is one of the best days to do such a thing.

To close my one sided argument, let me link in some songs, relatable to the coming days.

R.E.M - Its the end of the World
www.youtube.com...
Cold - End of the World
www.youtube.com...
The Cure - End of the World
www.youtube.com...

For now, this was all that sprung into my mind.

And remember, the world can end every day just as much as on the 21st or the 22nd, and it may be a stomach turningly disgustingly overused old cliche, but try to live each of your days so that if the world ends, there will be none you will regret in a possible afterlife, and try not going to bed with anger in your heart towards your fellow man. Afterall, deep down we all are suffering heartbroke fools, trying to fend for ourselves. It is impossible not to be sometimes a snob, a fool, or just old plain heartless smirking bastard.

Styx - Mr. Roboto
www.youtube.com...

Take care, and be on your guard.

edit on 12/12/13 by Narcissous because: no reason given

edit on 12/12/13 by Narcissous because: no reason given

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I have been wanting to stock up on basic survival supplies not so much as I fear a 2012 but because we are always but one natural disaster from not being able to go to the grocery store.

I am holding out for December 22nd as I suspect there will be some fantastic deals in overstocked supplies lol.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Supposing there wont be any post disaster scavenging irradiated mutant monsters standing between you and the remaining twinkie supplies. just kidding. but the price of food, and guns will surely plummet.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Narcissous

Yup some folks are going to have spent nearly everything they have to be prepared for the 21st. They should start getting hungry for cable TV just in time to sell me some nice firepower at a discount lol.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

you could not even tell how jealous i am at you folks right now. a slave in the roman empire would have an easier time getting his hands on an ak47 than in this damn place. Mr. Govt. put the strictest ban on guns ever. you gotta pay the price of an apartment for a permit and the waiting time is two years.

top topics

join