It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa Plans To Send New Rover To Red Planet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

I may have missed it , but it didn't seem that NASA offered much detail on what the new rover would be doing on Mars or how it would differ from the current Rover already in action .

Sorry if this info was stated , I am going by an article that I read yesterday and not any new info shared in this post , will read through the thread now

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Sounds like another mission to keep Nasa spending your Social Security money .We can never go there aand they will make any claim to keep the money flowing into their pockets . Man will never go to mars . If he did he would arrive as dead as those rovers . If he lived through the radiation exposure he would run out of oxygen and there would be no return .
The whole mission is to keep money moving into their hands .

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
Sounds like another mission to keep Nasa spending your Social Security money .We can never go there aand they will make any claim to keep the money flowing into their pockets . Man will never go to mars . If he did he would arrive as dead as those rovers . If he lived through the radiation exposure he would run out of oxygen and there would be no return .
The whole mission is to keep money moving into their hands .

Exactly!

How long would it take to get to mars? First the radiation alone would be fatal, if by chance survived that, the a sense of gravity (in shuttle) would start breaking your body up at a molecular level. Then entering the atmosphere would be another....

Think how much the government siphons funds from the US alone between NASA, CIA (drug operations), and IRS in one year!!! Throw in taxes on liquor & smokes (which are ridiculously high) & the numbers would be mind boggling! Oh yeah, don't forget weapons sales...

Where's all the $ go? To build TPTB underground playgrounds & weapons of extinction level power.
Secret technology, all at our expense & we should be happy/satisfied with NASA's meager attempts of "confirming life on mars" come on, even if they found a living being of some kind, then what? Round em' up and An@L probe em' & keep that data classified? It's a shame,sham, & joke. (They already know water is on Mars)
I want those probe results damn it!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Can I just ask, are you one hundred percent sure that the tech you seen was built here? How do you know it's Nasa or private sector?

Damn fine question.

I don't know where the technology I saw came from. It reminded me of Steven Speilberg ET type of illumination. It was something that will change your thoughts forever if you saw it in action.

The point is not where it was built, the point is, it's "known" technology by OUR people, Every day that goes by that someone dies from a car accident or plane crash, it's murder in my eyes.

I know what exists, or at least existed 200FT above my head and stood there, so I know what they "at least" are aware of. It's murder as far as I'm concerned, withholding any of that tech.

My main love is the study of UFOs and I can quite believe that you seen it (whatever it was) and I'm also aware that TPTB know about this technology. However, I'm still not sure on the extent as to which they have developed it themselves, the questions have been lingering for a long time.

You are right it is murder, the tech could change so many things on this planet for the better if "we" have it.
edit on 5-12-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
What would "we" do realistically with it? You think the oil cartels are gonna give up "fossil" fuel for Free Energy?

Here you go useless eaters have free energy, never pay for power again, you deserve it!

It's sickening, I agree. Do you really see the Bush's, Rothchilds, Vatican, giving up their power/technology that took generations to monopolize so us "Serfs" can live happier? We and future generations are just collateral/revenue to them. & if you become a "useless eater" then you will be eliminated.

Sad but true, what do we do?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Awesome!
Way to go dudes, among all the crap you do, you still manage to do some pretty amazing stuff.
Kudos.

I'd be so happy if my country had the money to do that kind of stuff, don't walk away from your best moments so lightly.
Those are the things you can be proud of, because it's thanks to your work that we all as a whole get to see and learn about our universe, and that's one hell of a grain of sand to bring to the table.

Don't sell yourselves short, some times you actually are the good guys.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Great News......The Chinese are setting up vegetable gardens for Mars...producing food and oxygen, The US will SURELY!!!!!! have made public the triangles and other spacecraft by 2020...
Im sure the Russians have something up their sleeve, and the Indians, Europeans, British and its ex colonies, would all have the tech to get to Mars easily.

Im sure they have worked out David Adair's Fusion rocket engine by now, combined with a fleet of triangle and cigar craft, why not 5-6 craft all travelling together, we should be able to get to Mars in less than a week (still too slow but gotta start somewhere). With ready made Biospheres as part of the craft (but not necessarily spherical shaped).

I think the Moon has been by passed by as, they are already there?? and/or Private space companies will be flying there with tourists and mining, within 10 years anyway.

So great Superpowers, get together and go there together....."We Claim this Planet in the name of Earth!!"
NOT just a US flag this time..... Actually we cant "Claim" Mars anyway....what about the Martians own Land rights??

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

It's just interesting that first we have an "earthshaking" find "for the history books" that turns into basically nothing, "no big announcement will be made."
BUT..... lets send another rover ASAP! ( I suppose for the purpose of examining the now very interesting "nothing" in much more detail... really...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join